What animated batman movies should I watch?

What animated batman movies should I watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_Universe_Animated_Original_Movies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lego Batman

Under The Red Hood
Mask of The Phantasm

The new one?

Under the red hood
Mask of the phantasm
TDKR Part 1 and 2

Not Killing Joke

I actually watched it before making this thread. The first 30 minutes was boring as hell and overall was disappointing. Wasn't the worst superhero movie i've seen but still.

>Brave and the Bold never got a movie
Feels Batman.

None
Animated DC movies are shit
Just read the comics

If you like Batman watch all of them except any containing Damian. If you don't like Batman then just Mask of the Phantasm.

Son of Batman was decent.

Mask of the Phantasm is essential, followed by Return of the Joker and Under the Red Hood. Year One was really good too. I think Gotham Knight is worth a watch, too. It has a decent amount of cool Batman action and a few decent to good stories.

You bastard.

Thanks for the suggestions!

>What animated batman movies should I watch?
and you people complain that they shove in every movie...

Chads like this won't even give "Wonder Woman" animated movie even a chance

No it fucking wasn't.

What's the Wonder Woman movie about?

I'd personally recommend Mask of the Phantasm, Under the Red Hood, Return of the Joker, and maybe JL: Crisis of Two Earth's (while it isn't strictly Batman, there's a great Batman/Owlman fight at the end and it's a good movie)

Also The Killing Joke jk that movie isn't very good

The wonder woman animated movie is excellent and on Netflix, but that's not what this thread is about.

Mask of the phantasm and then Return of the Joker. It gives you a good sense of where DCAU Batman both started and ended his career as the bat.
After that, Under the Red Hood, cause it's great, and Dark Knight Returns part one and two, because it's also pretty great.

It's an origin movie then she fights Ares.

I recommend the killing joke tho, it's not perfect but boy does the voice actin do wonders for that movie, the prologue drags around though

Is it a good place to start watching anything Wonder Woman related?

Justice League Gods and Monsters too, even though it's not the same Batman and he's not the main character. It's a good movie.

I tried giving Gods and Monsters a go but I just couldn't get into it. The characters just felt too off for me. I guess I should just accept it's a movie with completely different characters than their namesakes.

It's the only place, really. Anything else with her in it is a justice league joint. If you want just Wonder Woman then that's it.

Alright, what is it called on Netflix? I'll give it a watch tomorrow

Wonder Woman

Everybody always forgets about Subzero. It's one of the highest rated Batflicks.

There are animated DC movies not about Batman?

Plenty.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_Universe_Animated_Original_Movies

Mask of the Phantasm
Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero
The Batman Superman Movie: World's Finest
Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker
Year One
The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 & 2
Justice League: The New Frontier
Assault on Arkham

this