No direction

No direction
poorly written humor
shit animation
cannot be taken seriously

Teen titans go is essentially the robot chicken version of what used to be a good show.

And while I know that people on Sup Forums already hate TTG I have to wonder, are we ever going to get a teen titans reboot as long as this horrific shit pile is still on the air? We have so few good cartoons these days and the smallest fraction of those is anything decent and super hero related.

I mean there is ultimate spiderman (unless that got canceled) But trying to watch ultimate spiderman after watching spectacular spiderman is like drinking regular milk and then switching to soy milk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LvccDMWwH2c
youtube.com/watch?v=Rc1QAWAf3a8
youtube.com/watch?v=SFgs18qh1Yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cannot be taken seriously

pretty sure there are multiple episodes where the entire team die, Like all of them.

Proof the animation is shit.
The rest is literally your shitty opinion and "not muh", craving for some kind of weeb plot to fulfill the lack of fandom, shiping and speculation in your life.

show us on the doll where television hurt you

I can't imagine someone would look at this show and think that it was supposed to be taken seriously.

That reminds me, when are there going to be new episodes?

its not about trying to replicate the anime-ish look from the other series, its about wanting something better than this shit.

no

They're starting a weird mini event next week where they're stranded on an island for five days.

I could agree, but a series does not need a plot nor good animation to be good. Nor does it actually have to be serious.

Even so, I genuinely dislike this series. I agree, the humor is absolute shit. But what bothers me most is the fact that even as they went a different direction they still destroy the integrity of the original characters personalities when they could retain their personalities and keep the humorous element of the show, like those chibi-style shorts. The show just isn't good, it panders to children as it follows the ''cartoons are only for kids'' construct and thus rips all hope of the western animation industry getting better concept wise. I don't really see how anyone could find this genuinely good, but I do see the few golden moments it did had. Idk, my opinion on this show is kinda hard to articulate but I can vaguely summarize it as cancerous.

Teen Titan Go is decent, but the knowledge of how adult men and women hate it makes watching it an exquisite experience.

Your hatred only makes this show better.

Judging my how many seasons it has, it's still an amazing show. Take your jaded glasses off though. It's a kids show for kids

terrible argument desu senpai.
As a kids show, it's a terrible kids show.
Being a kids show doesn't automatically expel its terrible qualities. It only defeats the circlejerked arguments that most people use when they hate on the show.

TTGo has a scene where the other Titans trick Robin into believing his dead parents are alive as an April Fool's prank.

Yet I am told that it's a "bad" show.

Superhero Songebob!

youtube.com/watch?v=LvccDMWwH2c

The show sucks and is super annoying, full of screaming and obnoxious humor. But obnoxious YouTubers hate it too so you need to pretend that it's good.

You're judging a kids show as an adult. How old were you when you started Teen titans?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rc1QAWAf3a8

How can you say no to a cartoon teaching important lessons to children?

Did better than young justice

this is another empty argument.
again, a show could effectively utilize its aspects towards its targeted audience, that doesn't inherently make the show good. it just means the show is good at what it does. being an adult does not change anything.

>If you lowered your standards you'd enjoy it
Do you go into terrible cartoon threads circlejerks and tell dveryone to stop hating on Butt Ugly Martians and Megababies simply because they aren't the target demographic? The show is still flawed whether kids like it or not.

Its a gag cartoon its supposed to be episodic and have no continuity whatsoever.

I like it. It ain't good, but I like it. And none of you can stop me.

Kids growing up raised to eat shit will learn to like shit.

In this day and age kids have more options in what they consume entertainment wise and ttg is the preferred cartoon. There is nothing flawed in the logic that you being an old grimy fuck makes your opinions extremely bias. Same way old folks didn't like or understand rap while the new generation love and relate to it. You guys are past your prime

My only problem with Teen Titans Go is how often Cartoon Network shows it.

They never could make a proper schedule though.

Pic is old as fuck but still applicable.

Cartoon Network doesn't even have a schedule on their website anymore.

I think people understand this.
Wasn't this show supposed to be a reboot but then they decided to turn it into a spinoff? If that's the case, why not use your original cast of characters and build your own theme instead of hijacking off another show and destroying its own integrity by association?

Ahahaha. What? Was this supposed to be an argument or a poke at people criticizing the show because /n/ostalgia? What was this word salad intended to be? Please illiterate and elaborate more por favor.

>destroying its own integrity by association

fight me

Why couldn't they continue the original teen titans instead of dumbing it down for kids. Why destroy such a big fanbase for a poor spin-off series

Because teen titans isn't based off the TV series you dumb fuck

This show was basically made with the intention of not being taken seriously

you just said it. it's a spinoff, not a sequel.
the original teen titan series still has its fanbase.

These guys are judging a showed based on their experiences of another show they had while growing up. An easy correlation is music old farts listen to compared to kids today.

These normies want this fresh new show to be like their old one. Ttg has had several episodes pointing out how flawed that logic is. Teen titans is dead

who knows man. it was just a safe bet since the original was a classic and the space was flooded at the time with randumxD cartoons. god help me i watch it every now and then just for the love of the original show so they made the right choice.

It was never meant to be a flat out reboot. It came about because peopled liked the shorts on DC nation so much

Yes, and that is yet another empty argument.
Your 'argument' is based on the premise of accusations, that the person in question whom is criticizing the show is doing so because they wanted a sequel. However, the person you addressed, me, isn't one of these people. I am not looking at the the original teen titans ago to reason why TTG is shit. I find TTG shit because I simply find it shitty. Terrible humor, terrible characters, terrible plots, terrible everything. It's my opinion.

And the fact TTG made this argument only makes it so much sweeter to shit on it.

Yeah I was thinking that. But people liked the DC shorts because they kept the characters personalities and how well implemented the references to the original was. A show doesn't need this, but still.

>normies

Why is Robin's hand so big?

>the original teen titans
Kill yourself

I love how butthurt you tards get over this show

And I imagine the shows creators love the taste of your bitter tears too

>xd le i have better standards than you xd/stop disliking what i like
pls

>No direction
sol style episodes; i don't think it suppose to have a direction whatsoever. even though they do reference previous episodes
>poorly written humor
it's suppose to be the type of stupid humor a kid would like
>shit animation
less graphical stuff to worry about, easier to animate, easier to dish out
since when was it suppose to be taken seriously. The show doesn't even take itself seriously, hell they know the fans love the old vs the new as stated several times.

>Wasn't this show supposed to be a reboot but then they decided to turn it into a spinoff?
Uh no.
>why not use your original cast of characters and build your own theme instead of hijacking off another show and destroying its own integrity by association?
He thinks originality is gonna make ratings laugh at this faggot hahahahahahaaa

>He thinks originality is gonna make ratings laugh at this faggot

can't tell if this is intense bait or what, either way.

WHEN THERE'S TROUBLE YOU KNOW WHO TO CALL......

What the fuck?! That actually happens?

Nobody

Cares

About

THIS SHOW ANYMORE

Go away shill

What's sad is that the concept of a dysfunctional superhero team had the potential to be hilarious

But we can all agree nuPPG is still worse

>I find TTG shit because I simply find it shitty

so you have empty reasoning behind hating it other than its edgy.

Not a kid, from another user.
Shows were both enjoyed by kids AND adults in the past, not today. So fuck off, fuckboi.

>Cancer is the way of the world, the post.
Go kill yourself, Hitler.

Teen Titans Go is hilarious. You need to take of your "not muh nostalgia" goggles and relax.

i have no real nostalgia and i can confirm that i will switch to a different channel if something better is on

most of the episode plots belong in post-McCracken Powerpuff Girls

I like TTG!. It's a good show. I bought the chibi figs and blu-rays. Suck it, weebshit.

I like how every argument against you is deemed empty in an attempt to be easily dismissed. TT was a good show, but vastly overrated due to nostalgia. TTG! is nowhere nearly as bad as detractors make it out to be.

Yet you have no counterargument. I deemed it empty and demonstrated why, either way the argument is easily dismissed when someone says ''A is inherently good because A has B liking it''. Also, why even mention TT? I am not even talking about that show. We're talking about its spinoff.

Didn't I just say
>Terrible humor, terrible characters, terrible plot, terrible everything
I'm not gonna in depth into every reason why, just gonna stick with listing basic reasons of the why.

>My only problem with Teen Titans Go is how often Cartoon Network shows it.
This. It's an okay show in small doses but I could take a nap at 12PM and wake up at 4 seeing the show is still on. The old cartoon, 2003 and this one are all guilty pleasure tripe anyway, I remember the filler episodes like the Mad Mod episodes or the one where Beast Boy worked at a tofu store more than Deathstroke's episodes.

Except that there other, far better, shows for kids today.

>Also, why even mention TT? I am not even talking about that show.
>Teen titans go is essentially the robot chicken version of what used to be a good show.
Your entire thread is basically a giant NOT MUH tantrum lamenting the loss of the old show.

> take of your "not muh nostalgia" goggles and relax.
How about the show does that first and then we'll talk.

He's intentionally compensating....
>baby hands

those look like ass.
I want a figure that looks kawaii as fuck and also spiff

Maybe Teen Titans Go is just too deep for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=SFgs18qh1Yg

>no less than five whole days
>for certain five whole days

Yeah, there's an April Fool's episode where they just go full throttle on the jokes. Including a couple they pull on the fans.
>StarfirexRobin teasing
>Robin deciding to grow up and become Nightwing, Cyborg leaves the team to become part of the Justice League
>RavenxBB teasing (hell, marriage proposal)
>Dumbest fucking ending ever

I thought their rampant laughing at the end was really corny, but it was a good nod to the fans who had knowledge of the actual Teen Titans.

It also had a jab at those who want a plot or character development like the original TT.

Certified user here, i was hanging around with my little cousin when this shit came on, and you know what the episode was on? Fighting, action, "humor"? No, it was an episode on selling a rental property or some shit, there was no joke, no sunstance, just renting out a building to pile up equidy. It was almost like getting on dtage and just eating cereal for your act, the joke never starts and you just sit there laughing awkwardly

I did not make this thread, nor did I state TTG is the robot chicken version. I am just a random user.

Cry more, nostalgiafags and keep jerking it to mrenter's "reviews".

I wouldn't want an actual Teen Titans reboot because the market's saturated with reboots. It's gotten really obnoxious and they should continue investment in new properties.

That said, it's a shame Sym-Bionic Titan and Motorcity crashed and burned. Best action shows of the 2010s.

HE'S BIGGER
FASTER
AND STRONGER TOO
HE'S THE FIRST MEMBER OF THE DK CREW