That Slavic facial profile

>that Slavic facial profile
>we're supposed to believe she's a dedicated Aryan warrior

What are some examples of a movie really dropping the ball with casting?

idris elba in your mom's sex tape

Who?

That wasn't as much dropping the balls, as it was driving them home.

Personally, I thought Elba did a great job of playing OP's mum, the bull and the cuck in the tape

>posting here despite the fact that they alt right continued to use her imagie until only finding out the actor is actually a russian girl

really made me think

How can you tell she's slavic?

American jews can only tell difference between white and nonwhite

>russian girl

Doesnt the alt-right love putin and russia? Or is that a no now because its convenient.

Clearly you've never been to Germany

They follow the smell of the money.

>watch Stalingrad
>there's obvious Jew in the Waffen
>thinking maybe he's not Jewish, maybe I'm being an anti semite and school didn't teach me enough not to stereotype and be a good goy
>look him up
>his grandparents were in the holocaust
>mfw I need to attend more classes on how to not be an anti semite
>mfw I need to remember the six gorillion
>mfw I need to check my privilege
>mfw I am Chinese

There was a thread about it in Sup Forums, poltards was claiming how beautiful the aryan looks and how subhuman the slavs are then they got btfo once they learned the actress was a russian.

Yeah after a while you can really sniff them out

>that mong face shape
>we're supposed to believe he's the leader of the blue-eyed blonde Aryan movement

What are some examples of historical events dropping the ball with their leaders?

>Dark hair
>Gay haircut
>Short
>Screams like a faggot
>Kills himself
The epitome of the ubermensch

b-but I thought Sup Forums was always right?

autright kept posting her image all the time as a "omg perfect aryan qt!" then someone informed them that she isnt even german, but a russian actress.

Reminds me of how the original alt-right spread pictures of a half-Jew as the perfect Aryan soldier and of a Jewish girl as the ideal German baby

AUTISM

le aryan ubermensch face

But don't they love russia and putin?

really because when I post on a board that isn't literally subverted by leftist moderation and isn't made up of 99% "ironic" communist shitposting I don't see that kind of shit

in fact I see people telling newfags and subversives not to post this girl or kikes like Ralph Fiennes in SS uniforms

kek

>kikes like Ralph Fiennes
Isn't he descended from an Anglo-Norman noble family?

>desperatly trying to shill this hard after you get BTFO once again

pic related, its what the aryan master autright race looks like

>leftist moderation and isn't made up of 99% "ironic" communist shitposting
Beg your pardon?

4cuck Sup Forums is shit. It's full of unironic "ironic" leftists and communists posting Drumpf shit. No genuine discussion can be had because the entire board is perpetually "slid".

>unironic "ironic"

>advocates for eugenics must themselves be perfect examples of eugenics in action
>if they're not, and these traits are something to be mocked, apparently these people are right about the need for it?
>exact same principle applies to
>it's like trying to convince someone to quit being so anti-Semitic by telling them they have a big Jew nose that makes them look like a kike
>these "people" are literally this lacking in self-awareness
lmao

speaking of unironic vs. ironic acts that batshit insane literal retard attention whore actually namedropped Nietzsche when backed into a corner hahaha

in any case they use the guise of irony to justify Drumpf shitposting and act like the board isn't an unusable subverted mess

>brainwashed kids sent by the adults to their early deaths

Why are they icons of neo-nazis? Didn't they watch the movie?

youre the one arguing forced government eugenics dumbass, not us. So you trying to flip it around makes no sense. You are going through the brunt end of eugenics by an even more powerful force, nature.

>eugenics
>mother nature

Hey kid, you might want to apply to college before its too late

East Germany is West Poland.

by mocking the traits of "bad breeding" apparently super evident in these "untermensch" you give clear implicit justification and reasoning for the employment of eugenic practices

fucking simp

So? What if that person is pro-eugenics but recognizes the white race as subhuman?

She's romanian, not russian. They're not slavs.

>you give clear implicit justification and reasoning for the employment of eugenic practices

I literally not once argued in favor of any sort of eugenics program. Once again, thats your thing that you are somehow trying to apply to me. Youre a really stupid person user.

What kind of person is it coming to this conclusion? A delusional nigger or your average kike? Haha.

I think you just lack the capacity to read above a 7th grade level

german girls looked way uglier before our soldiers raped and impregnated the hell out of them in 1945.
those "aryan" facial features, that everybody thinks germans have, actually came out of our grandfathers' dicks
t.vladimir

Except he's clearly lying. You should actually read what Himmler said in Treatment of Alien Races in the East. He clearly talks about Poles, Ukrainians and other non-Jewish groups.

is obsession with race a symptom of having no accomplishments of your own?

There is also this:

>"It must be clear to everyone in Germany, down to the last milkmaid, that Polish is the same as subhuman. This message must constantly put over as a central theme, and appear in treatment of standard expressions such as "Polish mismanagement", "Polish depravity", and the like. This should continue until it is embedded in the subconscious of every German that all Poles, whether workers or intellectuals, must be treated like vermin."

No, and that seems like a pretty stupid conclusion if you would think about it just a little more. I could understand how you might want to think that if you were a mulatto or something, truly and completely deracinated. Someone who doesn't belong anywhere.

OMG SIIIIIIIICK BUUUUUURRRRNNNNN

OP probably can't even tell how sick that burn was, because it's 3rd degree oner 100% of his body and all his nerves are dead. So I'll tell him. It was SICK.

It pretty much is

>What kind of person is it coming to this conclusion?
The kind that recognizes that whites are going extinct

>t. OP with eyes full of tears

When did the "alt-right" love Russia and putin?

are you even old enough to post here?

>g-guys, r-r-ussia and p-putin are so s-s-scary
you guys are worse then the stormweenies

>Slavic
>Voortrekkers
>Dutch
>Slavic

Could you try harder?

fuck off Nazi, before you get knocked the fuck out

>I'm not mad. I'm not mad. I'm not mad.

>She's romanian, not russian. They're not slavs.

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIET

WE WUZ WHITE ARYANS N SHIT

Her name is Yelena Zelenskaya and she is Slavic.

She doesnt even have the manface that Dutch girls have.

Answer the question. Accomplished persons rarely, if ever, take into account race. Because what is race other than something you had no hand in "achieving"? If you have nothing of note to be proud of, it's understandable that you would fall back to your race so that you might associate yourself with the successes made by somebody else who happened to have the same skin color as yours.
Literally, WE WUZ KANGS.

whenever it suited the arguments otf their opposition

It is quite the other way around my potato-picking friend

The wends, gepids, rugians et al were ALL eastern germanic tribes with no exceptions.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as slavs, are in fact, ruthenians/eastern germanic descendants of kievan rus, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, east nordids.

Slavs are not a race unto itself, but rather another component of the ethnogenesis of the scandinavian norse germanic people from the migration of the peoples and onward, made historically relevant by the kievan rus settlements in Gardariki by the norsemen who traveled down the Volga and founded both Russia and Ukraine before being christianized by the byzantine empire.

Many eastern germanics speak the artifical glagolithic church language invented by the greek monk Cyrill, which is where the term cyrillics stems from. Before that, they spoke old norse and revered pagan germanic gods.

All the so-called "slavs" are really descendants of eastern germanics. There is objectively no argument to be made against this historical fact.

Thanks for reading, and please refer to them as "eastern germanics" next time you make a "slav" thread.

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
*slow pan & zoom*
Ja zat iz me. Yoor probabli vondering hau I got in zis situeschon...

She looks pretty Aryan to me bro.

How does one distinguish a Normandic from a Slavic?

You're wrong on so many levels it isn't even worth replying to you.

Your race is the combined decisions of every ancestor you've fucking had. It wasn't something no one had any hand in, it was a conscious choice by everyone up until you to make you what you are.

Shared racial pride in your collective achievements is not "literally we wuz kangs". We wuz kangs are niggers acting like the Egyptians were Sub-Saharan Africans and taking credit for their achievements, none of which were theirs even collectively. Pride in one's race of people and their past accomplishments is a good thing, you fucking kike. A white man stands on the shoulders of giants, no matter what dysgenics/lack of selective breeding has gone on only within the past 100 years or so. Hell, more like 50 years.

It never occurred to any of my fucking ancestors to sully their bloodline by fucking a nigger. My race is not pure happenstance, you fucking DIPSHIT.

BLOOD AND SOIL. THIS IS THE FOUNDATION OF A PEOPLE.

>it was a conscious choice by everyone up until you to make you what you are.
Your ancestors made some pretty fucking retarded choices if all they got was you.

apparently they did something right, even in light of the kike influenced negative societal pressures of the past several decades, considering how hard that faggot just got blown the fuck out

>apparently they did something right
By making someone who won't even pass on his genes?

>It never occurred to any of my fucking ancestors to sully their bloodline by fucking a nigger.
Assuming you're white, your ancestors sullied their bloodlines more by racemixing with Neanderthals than fucking niggers

You have it backwards, dipshit. Neanderthals were the elevating factor. Just like white admixture is now an elevating factor for niggers.

>Neanderthals were the elevating factor.
They certainly didn't elevate foreheads

bruhh fken roasted af xDD

>Your race is the combined decisions of every ancestor you've fucking had
That's them. What about (You)? What have (You) accomplished? Are you literally just coasting on the accomplishment of others?
>racial pride
>being proud of something you had nothing to do with
Your race was pure happenstance. You literally had nothing to do with it. You expended no effort into being born into your race.
>I am successful because I am of a certain race
>mfw
No, you are successful because of the things (You) have made, not because of things other people have.

Is this Neanderthal eloquence at work?

they both were the most extreme nazis because they were paranoid of being accused of having Jewish ancestry

I'm imitating a sape. Is that Homosapien intelegence at work?

>its another butthurt jew sperging out episode

Wait, so you identify as an extinct subspecies?

I'm proud of my Thal heritage

Then make like your ancestors and go extinct.

I don't blame them. Good for them. Go all out in your endeavors. Put your all into it. I wouldn't want to be accused of being a filthy fucking kike in the first place by some moron, let alone have my whole career and whatnot called into question with such accusations.

How about no you dumb nigger? :^)

You sound like a Jew.

This.

ask the guy who still thinks yo mama jokes are the pinnacle of humor

Why not? You would be honoring your ancestors.

pol is mostly brown kids roleplaying as nazis that never even seen different white people from europe.

post their meetup pics

there were 500000 untermensch mulatto babies born at the very highest estimation

>Sup Forums looks exactly like the kind of people they hate
Really activated my Armonds

>ubermensch

what a shitload of cucks

These back and forth comments are petty. Why don't you faggots grow up?

Why don't you, nigger?

Any proof that's a Sup Forums meetup? I doubt Sup Forums's is any better. It's like the Jew fetish capital of the chon.
I'm one of them and would literally kiss Jewess feet

there are more. What it's trying to show is

Are you new here or something? Your post applies to 99% of the people who use this site.

The difference is that Sup Forums isn't pretending to be some W.A.S.P respectable community man. Those faggots do.