ITT: Movies that are very dated but still enjoyable

ITT: Movies that are very dated but still enjoyable

Weird poster, doesn't really reference any of the major themes of the film.

The Dark Knight

Spiderman 1 has definitely aged the worst.

>spider-man
climbing a building

that's odd

Spiderman is one of the best superhero movies of all time. The dated CGI can easily be overlooked

Dude that shit was just a backdrop, come on.

We all know what this movie was REALLY about.

i prefer this poster (have it hanging on my wall)

New Spider-Man was afraid to climb the Washington monument because it was too high

The theme was IT'S A FUCKING SPIDERMAN MOVIE.

I know you're young, but try to understand the feeling of the time. X-Men was two years ago and still seemed like a fluke. There was serious doubt about a main star having his face covered for long sections of the movie. They were still wary of the horrible turds that were the 70s Spiderman and the 80s Cap America. The poster wasn't about selling the movie any more than the fact that the movie was being made at all.

This poster is awful

looks pretty dull and boring my man

looks like it was made in MS paint

lurk moar

post the blade runner one

minimalist faggot

This looks fucking gay

True, a lot of the CGI effects and the early 2000's pop culture vibe will be odd and unfamiliar to younger audiences these days but the good outweighs the bad. I could post a minimum of 10 different scenes in this movie via youtube clips that are either fun, chilling, exciting, funny, comfy, or very dramatic, all in the best way that make it enjoyable.

N E W

This is not dated.

>very dated but still enjoyable

The mere presence of Macy Gray makes that statement untrue.

It's a 20 second scene in a 2 hour movie.

New Spider-Man was afraid to climb the Washington monument because it was built by slaves