archive.is/uZcsR
archive.is/Sk8Dm
archive.is/mf3kB
archive.is/niIli
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Source?

HIL'S GONNA FREAK

Who?

I want a source. This is the same guy who screamed "FUCK YOU BUSH" multiple times at one of his concerts, after all.

Source you absolute piece of shit

I refuse to believe this, guy always seemed like a huge cuck. Based as fuck if true though.

fake.

and gay.

Lies. He's the biggest faggot on the planet.

>30 Seconds to Mars

More like 30 seconds to shooting myself in the head

kill yourself

Jared leto is a fucking faggot.

His Joker was utter trash.

30STM's self titled album was okay, ABL had like two good songs, and everything else after it was shit.

Above all else, he is a pretentious hippy faggeroony. I simply cannot believe he would endorse someone like Trump.

His Joker was cringey as fuck. What a god awful movie.

the politically correct term is alt-right

>make thread
>falsify information in order to get responses

MUMS GONNA FREAK

Kill yourself hipster faggot.

>Australian is the only one to do a decent joker so far
Get your shit together amerifats.

Source awesome if leto did endorse trump

Say what you want about Suicide Squad but Jared is an awesome actor. In Requiem For A Dream he was fantastic

Bullshit. Leto is a cuck and would never endorse Trump. Sage your shit

Why did I laugh at this ahahaha

>In Requiem For A Dream he was fantastic
That's where he peaked. But everyone in that movie was phenomenal regardless. But SS was so bad that they could reanimate Heath's corpse to reprise his role as the Joker and it would still be shit. To be fair though Leto was the most entertaining part of the movie, in a 'entertainingly cringeworthy' kind of way.

kek

OH I'M NOT GONNA KILL MY CAREER, I'M JUST GONNA MAKE AMERICA REALLY REALLY GREAT AGAIN

Eh, it's controversial. I liked it in a fun, banter kinda way, not much for plot. Like HISHE said it it's like a video game playthrough.

The Joker is definitely different, for better or for worse. It's important to note that he didn't get much screen time or attention in the movie (which in itself is a point of criticism), but it's impressive Jared pulled off such a memorable performance.

>implying a beautiful lie and this is war weren't great albums
Based leto has such a great screamo voice.

>leto has such a great screamo voice

You sound like a 14 year old

The bible specifically identifies the antichrist as a male, so if we only elect female politicians then we can postpone judgement day indefinitely.

>childhood crushes endorsing the Emperor
Thanks KEK

CIA
DISINFO
DELUGE

doubt it, Leto seems like a huge faggot

No. Him and his band are apolitical.

youtube.com/watch?v=acIU7yxzJ70
You sound like a deaf faggot

woah..... mind = blown

>He can't even post the actual best song from that album
youtube.com/watch?v=4Kvd-uquuhI

Yes, Jared Leto is both of these.

if we kill all males we reduce crime as well, too bad I'm male.

pimp

His eyes are like gems omg I'm gay now

I like some of their songs tbqh

That's called excellent direction and writing.

>women don't commit crimes
Found the nu-male.

Is that why he keeps on picking up chicks? I mean I wouldn't be shocked at all if he really was a closet clase.

I went to one of their concerts once. Leto touched me on the left shoulder. Course this was before they sold out.

I'd tell ya...but then I'd have to kill ya!

ok sam hyde, we know your jealous of letos success, but cmon, what about Fight Club?

how big was his dick?

>Guess who just endorsed Trump.
>[Insert person here] confirmed for based.

Cmon Britbong, at least try and change your slide pasta up.

Fight Club wasn't great because of Leto. Him getting his face rearranged was a nice cherry on top though. I don't have much against him, but he is pretentious. Just ask Jimmy Kimmel.

>"He was so insufferably satisfied with himself that I wanted to strangle him."

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

Tell me about it. He posts pictures like this on his twitter...

>pretentious
youtube.com/watch?v=74s3WXMZZ3Y

SOURCE

OP IS LEGIT

www.northcrane.com/index.php/2016/08/11/breaking-jared-letto-endorses-donald-trump/

>oh just look how deep i am

atleast he's not that other guy with the acoustic guitar
whats his name?

C'mon man, there's no denying he has talent but you can practically feel the massive hard on he's getting from all those girls singing along and screaming.

God, I had such a huge crush on him when he played Jordan Catalano in My So Called Life! My mom and I were so sad when this show was cancelled and we couldn't watch his beautiful self anymore. I hope this is true.

Well Trump did destroy the Bush dynasty

his debate with Jarod Taylor was trash.

this guy here
youtube.com/watch?v=DRrgWOCEDsI

he's the most horrible idiot i've ever heard

Holy fuck Leto was Paul?

wtf didn't you know that? also guy from this one drug movie (that actually is a redpill(even if is one for kiddos))

Is the website a virus?
Oh yeah that guy. Hahaha what a yuge cuck he is.
youtube.com/watch?v=RBumgq5yVrA

No one is dumb enough to believe this if they knew a single fucking thing about Jared Leto.

oh tell us you almighty

He's a huge SJW.

just imagine Jim Morrison still living and endorsing Trump, becoming the culture ministre youtube.com/watch?v=yOKAQSGCm8Q

He's aged well.

>The new retards don't realize that we can meme this into reality
>as long as they keep their big, stupid, sauce-slathered mouths shut

I'm way behind on movies, sadly. I've gotta look up more of Leto.
Agreed

For those that don't know, Leto gave an incredibly moving speech about the violence that Islam inflicts on western cultures. Let Jared Leto know that we are happy to hear him endorsing Donald J. Trump! High Energy!

nice get

Checked

>Well Trump did destroy the Bush dynasty
Even if trump loses, it was worth it for that.

>saw a guy get sick digits
>DIDNT CHECK EM

DAMAGED
A
M
A
G
E
D

>More like 30 seconds to shooting myself in the head

I'm actually dying laughing.

>guy from this one drug movie
Requiem for a dream I think

Bush is a jew puppet faggot tho

he's been driven insane by method acting as the Joker for too long

And Trump isn't?

He officially received the support of jewish billionaire Sheldon Adelson archive.is/QmKQ5

He officially condemned anti-semitism and denounced David Duke for the third time archive.is/uZcsR

He named a Goldman Sachs, Soros funded, Hollywood jewish banker as his national finance chairman archive.is/Sk8Dm

He tasked his AIPAC lobbyist jewish deputy campaign manager Michael Glassner with planning the Republican convention archive.is/mf3kB

He was congratulated by the Republican Jewish Coalition for his becoming the presumptive Republican presidential nominee archive.is/niIli

>Implying Hillary isn't Bush 3.0

I heard he killed a guy just to get into character.

He looks like an angel, though.

holy shit.

It's funny how you guys criticize actors for speaking out against politics (for Hillary) but laud an actor for spaking out on politics (for Trump).

Do you guys see what a self-suck your views are?

The most ironic thing about this is that Will Smith, who played Deadshot in the Suicide Squad movie alongside Leto as Joker, wants to cleanse the US of Trump supporters.

Mega kek.

Its called being partisan dipshit. Now get on the Trumptrain or fuck off

I can't believe it - the speech he gave in support was totally out of left-field and a real tearjerker.