/swco/ - Star Wars Comics and Cartoons

Riddle Me This Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures - Episode 8
The Force Awakens #2

>Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Trailer:
[YouTube] Star Wars Rebels Season Three Trailer (Official) (embed)

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Celebration Reel
[YouTube] Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - Celebration Reel (embed)

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya (embed)

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NSaXhrimzs0&list=PL000B1B12BE123A36
watchcartoononline.com/lego-star-wars-the-freemaker-adventures-episode-8-the-test
youtube.com/watch?v=5qAKXK_aLeA
youtube.com/watch?v=8T94j5YYs9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Thrawn

You fucked up the links

third for comfy coruscant

>[YouTube] (embed)
Clickity click! Wait a minute, something's gone wrong! Could OP be a poofter?

We could do a voice over of the old Shadows of the Empire comic. Hell, there's even a soundtrack we could put over it too.
youtube.com/watch?v=NSaXhrimzs0&list=PL000B1B12BE123A36

It's too late user, we've already decided on Son of Dathomir

Please make Maul sound like a dweeb

When's Freemakers episode 8 anyways?

I thought it should've been out by now?

>how do you intent to solve this problem?
>I need someone who sees a bigger picture.
>Instead of Thrawn, this man appears

How mad would you be?

not even, really + checkem

>"To defeat a enemy yousa must know them"
>"Not simply thesa battle tactics,but thesa history...philosophy...art"
>"Missa ganna pull da rebels apart piece by piece"
>"thesa'll be da architects of thesa own destruction"

Execute check six six

>These numbers

I should have posted SS is best waifu. Just kill me now

It's out on kisscartoon

That's not even impressive.

Daily reminder that the numbers don't lie

My computer gates that site. Can't get anything to play for me ever.

Not mad at all, given he's proven time and time again that despite his natural inclination towards clumsiness, when galvanized he legitimately gets shit done. Not in the most conventional ways, but Sheev would have the benefit of knowing Jar Jar was always dependable

Daily reminder that Ahsoka is the best waifu and she's second

You're right

Huh weird
Try watchcartoononline
watchcartoononline.com/lego-star-wars-the-freemaker-adventures-episode-8-the-test

no u

cheers

Y-you can keep your lekku and your green- and orange buttcheeks.

All I want are some cute yellow buttcheeks, evil eyes, a big hat and reindeer boobs

SS posting will never end in your lifetime

youtube.com/watch?v=5qAKXK_aLeA

post sheev

Time for some more of the worst Star Wars writer adapting the worst Star Wars film.

I literally don't know if that is Rey or Poe screaming. Whatawful art

Final variant.

Poe. I thought /swco/ liked Mayhew?

Star the force awaken wars

Man this art is terrible.

>that rey

That is a really unflattering drawing of Finn

I like that the only good things are the colors and letters. It's what Wendig deserves.

Are the other adaptations Marvel has been re-releasing any good and do they add anything?

My favourite is Star The Empire Strikes Back Wars.

The OT ones are interesting from a historical perspective. They incorporate deleted scenes including the Jabba one, but this being 1977 and before they actually had a look for Jabba in place, they depicted him as one of the Cantina aliens. The Yoda in Empire Strikes Back's comic looks more like some of the early Joe Johnston concept art.

Oops, I posted an image during a storytime. Good thing it's only an adaptation nobody cares about, or I'd feel bad!

Hmm. Might read them if I get bored then.

Yeah, I don't really give a shit this time. It's a fucking Wendig comic.

And that's it, come back next month for more of the same shit we've already seen!

That was fucking terrible, but thanks user anyway.

Rightfully so user, rightfully so.

youtube.com/watch?v=8T94j5YYs9g

The Rebels would be doomed.

>yfw Thrawn gets defeated in the season finale by newly promoted Rebel commander Trench

How do I sign up?

mfw

He got killed in the Bad Batch episode, but since the episode is unfinished they could bring him back.

Those unfinished episodes are still canon though

It looks like he has the biggest double-chin

Raises an interesting question though, any Separatist leaders/officers that weren't VADERd would they join the Empire or the Rebels? (if they didn't desert that is)

Christ, this comic actually manages to further emphasize the rushed pacing and how all over the place the script was. This is why I didn't see it more than once.

Well, thanks for sharing at least

>ywn be brutally double-teamed by Naare and the Seventh Sister

Why even Sith?

What did he mean by this?

I can't wait for rebels to return

Me too user. I saw the two episodes at celebration and it's gonna be good I can feel it. Also off season /scwo/ is never ending waifu faggotry

Who's going to die first and why is it Kanaan?

because all jedi have to die before ROTJ

filoni and pablo have said that this is not the case. why do people keep repeating this?

He's a blind guy in star wars, I think his chances of survival are pretty good unless he gets his sight back

Thank god, I don't want to be pseudo-dicked by crazy.

Because if they don't then Yoda's line about Luke being the last of the Jedi makes no sense. If they're still referring to themselves as Jedi by that point (if they're still alive) then it contradicts that line. If they're something else, though, that's a different story.

Because Yoda outright said that after he dies, Luke will be the last living Jedi knight?

If Kanan doesn't renounce himself as a Jedi he is going to die.

>off season /scwo/ is never ending waifu faggotry
FOR YOU

Not that user, but I still think Yoda was lying his ass off that whole time.
Both Obi-Wan and Yoda only told Luke what they thought he needed to know.
Remember that these two were the guys that told him Vader killed his dad, so they could have Luke ultimately be the one to kill him.

Is there a download for the Clone Wars Legacy episodes?

they specifically adressed yoda's line

>StarWars.com: I have a bit of a continuity challenge for you. In Return of the Jedi, Yoda tells Luke, “When gone am I, the last of the Jedi will you be.” But now he knows that Kanan and Ezra are out there. We obviously don’t know at this point what will happen to them, but is that something you’re aware of?

>Dave Filoni: I don’t see it as a challenge at all. It’s what the Sith call an absolute. When Obi-Wan says to Luke, “Your father was the greatest starfighter pilot in the galaxy,” is that true? Or is that something you tell a kid because you want him to believe his father was great? It doesn’t have to be empirical or absolutely true. Saying Luke is “the last,” is that a singular thing, or is he the last of a group? I don’t know.

>It definitely is something that comes up, and we discuss that moment all the time for what it could mean. It is possible to interpret it as, Luke is the last person that’s following the path as laid out by the Jedi Order, which we knew. The way of the Jedi is not the only way to use the light side of the Force. Luke is taught by Obi-Wan and Yoda, who very much followed the dogma of the day. So, he is the last of that line for sure. That’s absolutely true. But you don’t have to be a Jedi to use the Force. You don’t have to be a Sith to use the dark side.

And this season we have Kanan being taught by the Bendu, a neutral practitioner of the force. So anything can happen.

That is true, they WERE kinda both lying pieces of shit, so I guess they could've made that part up too. Still, though, if there was even one other Jedi out there, I'd at least think they'd mention it to him so he knows he may have some help either against the Sith or in rebuilding the Jedi afterward.