Swiss Thread

Swiss Thread

>You Must Be Neutral In Tone To Post Here

No Hyperbole. No emotion. No Extremism. Only Calm. Only Neutrality. No interference. No Bantz.

Here's my opinion on your country

>All Countries are Exactly the Same To Me
>All Countries That Are Not Switzerland Are To Be Viewed With Suspicion.

Welcome to the Neutrality Center. Please take a Ticket and wait calmly in the waiting room. Your Application will be processed in 11-14 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm indifferent to your opinion.

Whatever you say neighbor, it's your own opinion.

Im a poor refugee from the middle east, can I please have all of my needs paid for by the state while I rape your women?

Yes? Thanks!

Fuck off or dont.

Am I Swiss posting yet?

Hello

>What are your thoughts on the EU?
Yes. It is.
>What are your thoughts on Trump Vs Clinton
Indeed. That is occurring.
>What do you think of the Iraq War
War is unfortunate. I hope casualties can be minimized and all parties find a possible peaceful resolution.
>What do you think of Brexit
The people of Britain voted on an idea. Democracy, should a country chose to follow it, is a system of government they are following.

Indeed
Yes. Thank you. As for you.
Sorry. We are not currently accepting citizenship from Hamburgerstan
Watch your language please. Thank you for maintaining civility in this federation space.

That is a fine rifle. Please have the appropriate paper work as necessary to prove ownership.

Yes.

Switzerland's immigration/refugee laws are far stricter than its neighbors. Baka.

>trying too hard

Why try? I just like to watch.

>All Countries That Are Not Switzerland Are To Be Viewed With Suspicion

That doesn't seem to be a very neutral stance, user.

Boring fag country makes a boring thread, color me surprised.

Who's this sno blo ho?

x^2-y^2=1

Destroyed beyond recovery by the first reply.

Strict is a very strong word. We prefer words such as Rigorous, or Thorough.

Suspicion is neutral. We carefully verify the intentions of countries whose actions are often irrational. We think of you as wild animals. We treat you with respect and maintain distance.

Calm your emotions hamburger. We both know you can't afford the healthcare your heightened blood pressure necessitates.

A character from the popular American Video Game DOTA2™

Destroyed is a very loaded term. Please maintain a neutral word spectrum so as to not elicit a unrestrained emotional response.

Yes

Uploading an image? eh

That's all fine and well. Coffee?

I want to fuck the whitest blondes bluest eyed Swiss woman in her Dirndls and impregnate her belly with my mud seed.

I could go for a Ristretto

>be OP. Go onto Sup Forums. Try and make a safe safe.

Wew lad

You can all go and eat dick.
I don't give a fuck.

>Conflating "Safe Safe" with Neutrality corner.
Our borders are closed to people who cannot respect our culture.

>Jumps on proxy to be edgy.

Please reconsider your life choices. Savage.

youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ
>look at the like and dislike ratio
>or don't, I have no strong feelings one way or the other

>>Jumps on proxy to be edgy.
Oh yeah? Watch this:
Chuchichäschtli.

>Swiss-German
Indeed. That is a language some of the more savage inhabitants of our country speak. Well pointed out.

You seemed rather aggressive in enforcing your neutrality. That does not move my opinion on the matter in any direction.

Defensive aggression is not counter to neutrality. Putting a bullet in the skull of a person attempting to jump our borders is not a violation of neutral principles. Neutrality is merely a lack of interference in the affairs of other countries, nor holding any opinions as to their savagery and barbarism.

>Neutrality is merely a lack of interference in the affairs of other countries
mfw actively supporting Trump for potus with nazi monies.

>admit to breaking the laws of our country and the laws of the country who you claim to support.

No swiss citizen would so flagrantly disrespect law and order. Our country functions on people respecting authority and stricly following the rules we have agreed upon as a society.

I would report you to the police and have you heavily fined if i was not so sure you were a proxy.

Neutral country reporting in

>no bantz

d r o p p e d

>I would report you to the police and have you heavily fined if i was not so sure you were a proxy.

Wenn's obe schifft, und unde saicht,
si'sch guet, s'Walser Wasser.

I have yet to fully decide on my opinion of that policy.

Your country's flag is suitable for a nation of former convicted criminals.
>Soldiers in Active War Zone

How will austria defend itself when Europe brings 5 billion savage negroes?

>▶
er switzerland

We have guns. Mountains. Easily defended borders. And a national appetite to utilize all of these.

I studied in Geneva for a semester before Europe got cucked into oblivion. Glad to see Switzerland has remained relatively untouched. It's like a second home to me now

Miss you Swissbros. Carry the legacy of what Europe could have been