>Kiki's Pizza Delivery Service
mega.nz/#F!FoohzL6D!Yq87tipZpya4c-qtm-6BlA

>Restaurant Wars
mega.nz/#!KgEAACAC!Ze3wDanlSprWXsT2wRHXFVdY9MpFhOsIxHSBOqWwFsg

>Beach City Drift
mega.nz/#!GVk0HLSL!vEM_wmbUOlK1de7E0I4L9RNfaMEZy4d8JsZqMhtzym8

>The New Lars
mega.nz/#!XYdFTYAL!o3eJDuaSXKYJKH9kr_cB5tOA1VXGKayWS8obf7TyGI8

>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LINKS TO SPOILERS BEGIN HERE]

>Public clips from CN
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKyt4JeMmuY
youtube.com/watch?v=jGjTMjBVtWw

>2-min clips and screenshots from CN’s server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/

>Steven’s Summer Adventure running every weeknight for 4 weeks starting from July 18
ew.com/article/2016/07/07/steven-universe-uzo-aduba-bismuth
youtube.com/watch?v=3CpKsFdAY5w
youtube.com/watch?v=9O9mnVtBaxE

>SDCC Steven Universe Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU

>SDCC Lauren Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
Attack the Light: mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to the soundtrack
soundcloud.com/aivisura

>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>Crewniverse Tumblr
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/

>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/wo262
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for give her back

not long now, user

We're back, baby!

benis

Finished . Not really accurate cause AKVIS doesn't do black,for some reason.

>nos
Well done.

Anyone has pics of weeb Connie?

Thanks

You can have her back after she fuses with the cluster and gets shattered into little pieces in an epic battle to stop yellow diamond from rendezvousing with her

I want to see an Edward Elric Peridot

young greg merch when

well, I looked it up

>Connie like magical boys

Daily Reminder Rose is a terrorist that ruined the lives of every Crystal Gem by getting involved in her.

>tfw no rose as griffith from berserk
why live?

>Peridot as Yzma
>Not YD
I shall only forgive you for this because Kronk Jasper might be the greatest thing I have ever seen in my life.

ROSE LOVED EARTH REEEEE

On it

t-thanks user.......

shit wrong pic

Fuck Earth it was a designated site for creating new armies for the Gem Empire what worth does your rock have to a galactic civilization?

Quartz is responsible for the deaths of many of her terrorist allies but also many soldiers of the Resistance against her terrorist actions towards Homeworld's plan so she is a mass murderer she is not a good person at all.

>steven universe came out too late
>eartha kitt will never be part of the cast

she could have been a diamond...

The Cluster is just an experiment that needed a cocoon it was implanted into your rock long before your species even existed about 500,000 years ago using your human idea of time measurements.

>what worth does your rock have to a galactic civilization
LISTEN HERE FUCK-FACE, THE PEOPLE OF EARTH ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL AND UNIQUE, THEY HAVE TO BE PROTECTED

You want to know what's funny?
As soon her first episode ended, I though, "Man, Eartha Kitt would have made a great Yellow Diamond." The idea of a Yellow Diamond with a voice like Yzma or Queen Vexus is awesome. Truly, this is the darkest timeline.

I didn't even know she died, she would've been a great diamond

Lapidot is C A N O N.

All Quartz has done is cause nothing but chaos and destruction that war was a waste of resources of Homeworld's part none of our soldiers are expendable because stupid human we are fighting a war against other advanced races in this galaxy we need all the gempower we can get.

Would you be satisfied if our species just died out?

You stupid human monkey.

Yep, she died due to colon cancer on Christmas Day, 2008. Ain't that ironic?

Kiki is my waifu

What a joke? Are you for real? Just because your primitive species cant mass produce itself doesnt mean its precious of special. Hahhhaha we could create every single hypotheitcal human from your limited genome with our technology meaning we can recreate your entire species so you mean nothing to us at all, you are just inferior biological garbage to us inorganic immortal gems.

>not jane
what is wrong with you!

Is this Zuke's little fanfic or is it canon?

No, that's just really sad.

her and miratang's lapidot comic, yeah

Pearl what are you using the diamondnet for?

uhh, I might be stupid but, where's the irony?

I'm attracted to attractive girls.

>jane
>not attractive
wtf is wrong with you dude
she's kawaii-uguu~!

Christmas Day is usually associated with joy and good times. Not a beloved star dying screaming in agony as she dies of cancer.

>people waifuing Jane
>not realizing they're just waifuing human weeaboo pearl

Are we ever going to have a Humanity Fuck Yeah moment or is Greg porking a space rock it?

>human weeaboo pearl
>just because ronaldo cucked her
f-fuck off baka!

Dont ever call me Pearl human thats like calling me a thing I am a gem an immortal superior being compared to you tree dwelling ape. You cannot win humans you will all die that Steven abomination of yours cant save you.

Daily reminder that Greg used to look like this

Source me

Third or fourth time I see this picture and it's still funny.

Wtf is this, Pixar Peridot?

kiki a qt

drawendo just did a ahegao face, nothing else sorry

Whatever you glorified coat rack

Shitposting aside the entire plot for this show is retarded, a galactic scale civilization would have already killed Rose and CGs long before the year 4000 B.C would happen. This is because its a galactic civilization they have trillions of war ships there is no way Rose can beat an empire civilization of that scale.

satisfaction is irrelevant. a superior species would simply allow itself to die out, account for its mistakes and inform other species of said mistakes so that said species can correct its path and progress further. Sacrifice is irrelevant, the goal is progress and the best course to pursue progress is to teach beginners how to progress beyond our own limits.

>Darwin Gets His Big-Girl Body.gif

I didn't even know I wanted this. Fuck you for making me want things.

>The villains should've killed the good guys EASILY
That describes a lot of sci-fi stories

I am no Pearl I am another Peridot unit stupid human, you turned my sister into a terrorist and now shes wanted for badmouthing Yellow Diamond the Military Commander of the Empire.How do you think it makes me feel to know one of my 34,034 sisters is gonna be killed for something as illogical as the safety of your cloddy rock.
Oh whats this the monkeys thinks it knows better than us that have existed for 20 million years you are protozoa to us gems stupid human.

Check voice actors
This lore goes deeper

You have redeemed yourself OP

Are you a real peridot or an Era II cheaplet?

No, no. YOU source ME

My sister Facet-2F5L Cut-5XG was made 500 years after me so I am a real Peridot. What have you done to my sister? She shouldnt be doing these illogical things she should be building stuff for the Empire this is unforgivable.

I like your post number. Nice and even-like...

patreon.com/wo262

Daily reminder that this is best gen

The Eva reference really made this episode. That, and Kiki running.

knowing better is irrelevant, knowing truth is natural to any vehicle of conscience.

senpai i am a little drunk, and a little high. it feels nice, i dont usually drink ever. hopefully mods dont delete this post sorry for bloggin

I've really enjoyed the nuke so far, with Mr. Greg, The New Lars and Restaurant Wars being standouts. You enjoying the nuke, /sug/?

So week 3 is when we get episodes important to the crystal gems?

and one final Jane before I head to bed

get it before it probably gets deleted, g'night folks

Yes but Dextrose could try to make the plot more believable by limiting the Gems to an interstellar civilization that has territory in the Milky Way about 500 light years in diameter(500 solar systems can be lined up to get an idea of how fucking big this is).

no. Besides Mr. Greg and maybe Too short to ride, this bomb has been utter shit

I'm enjoying, but I just hope we get more episodes with the CGs very soon.

That pic would be great if her hair were more triangular

Apparently we're getting all lore/plot eps except Friday, which is a greg/rose flashback (also welcome).

NICE

>filename
holy kek

post yfw the townie shit is over

Sci-fi, hell, it's archetypal of pretty much every work of fiction ever. Rising up against overwhelming odds and defeating a superior foe through a mix of courage, guile, and timely aid, is the hallmark of fiction going back to the epic of fucking Beowulf.

you are my new favorite drawfag

What's today's episode gonna be? I gotta know whether it's gonna be more townfolks trash or I'll finally get some more Lazuli

Good point, but then again I don't think we know how many Rebel Gems there were also fighting with Rose and her cause. Bismuth asked what happened to Gems we've never heard of before.

user, the townie arc is over

centipeetle is coming home today

Too many townie episodes. Even the Stevonnie episode left me unsatisfied.

centipeedle

So Today's ep will be a plot/lore one?

plot?
it's centipeedle

Very true, but Sci-fi was just the first genre I thought to pair Steven Universe with.

>Centipeetle
Might not be Best Gem but fuck, I cannot miss that
I'm actually yet to watch Restaurant Wars and Kiki's Whatever

They are all about putting Pearl in men's clothing lately.