twitter.com/yuzu_amanatsu/status/614440745496244224
youtube.com/watch?v=5L1d-meq5uo
youtube.com/watch?v=QQSYo_pC-QA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfeHWDvjkiE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

milk

dark

I love white and Gianduja.

If you consume any "chocolate" below dark than you are a certified homo.

Milk chocolate generally tastes better when you don't put puke acid in it.

70% cacao with or without orange/currant

It's the best

for me it's milk and white

white but I love all chocolates

70% cocoa + mint, so dark.

Why isn't it "puke acid" when it's in butter or Parmesan cheese?

>film called manchestoh by the sea
>not actually set in manchestoh
fucking ameriplebs

For the same reason pineapple is good in fruit punch and bad on pizza.

raw

sophie

>pineapple
>bad on pizza.
t. has never had a good hawaiian pizza

Would rather not

Just listen to her m8

>Pineapple is bad on pizza

Hello virgin

woof haha

reckon if Milo hadn't been exposed as a nonce apologist he would have blown up into celebrity status the same way Jordan Peterson did

prefer maisie
sophie seems like a bit of a bitch

hahahha hilarious too bad that shit mad absolutely no sense w/e you fucking tard

>ugly and short

Why? was I a criminal in my previous life?

WAAAHAAAYYYY

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO CUNT

AAAA
AAAAAA
AAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AERGH[
A4EHI4O5HNAOI45HN

I love pineapple and pizza, but I'm too afraid to waste like £10+ on a pizza w pineapple and for it to be shit then having to throw it out

love dark
simple as

if you disagree with arranged and child marriage, genital mutilation, witchcraft or absolute theocracy then you're a disgusting rorke bigot and dont belong in this country, ok?

Anybody care to translate this Yank gibberish?

its over buddy boyos

youtu.be/Am8MtiG4i_I

White people are problematic

it is your job to be a stoic and devote your time on this earth to furthering humanity through other means

>Rhodes wanted to make the British Empire a superpower in which all of the British-dominated countries in the empire, including Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Cape Colony, would be represented in the British Parliament.[37] Rhodes included American students as eligible for the Rhodes scholarships. He said that he wanted to breed an American elite of philosopher-kings who would have the United States rejoin the British Empire. As Rhodes also respected and admired the Germans and their Kaiser, he allowed German students to be included in the Rhodes scholarships. He believed that eventually the United Kingdom (including Ireland), the US, and Germany together would dominate the world and ensure perpetual peace.

He truly was our guy lads.

Why didn't we listen?

so i'm genuinely reading the zootopia official handbook or whatever it's called and it has more labels than a Ben Garrison cartoon

he is simply confused and mildly enraged, it'll pass

woof haha

>I don't see wild animals trying to ruin every species different to their own

The dox got leaked again

anything passed milk is the quintessential reddit answer for runts who want to seem different

the original globalist

that poppy is so fit

twitter.com/yuzu_amanatsu/status/614440745496244224

disregard females. do more meaningful things.

>superstacies

i mean you could just buy a load of money like

merry christmas /brit/ x

JAMIE PULL UP THAT VIDEO OF A BEAR FUCKING UP A WOLF

#war

D-does she want a race war?

Was meant to get with the proto-gf last night except she did too much ket and went home early.

the fact that he dislikes pineapple on his pizza has nothing to do with how many times he's been laid

actually forgot about the Holocaust today
apparently we weren't meant to forget it

Love the film Apollo 13

>laid
foy

Paul Joseph Watson or David Foster Wallace?

then you should have told her that before she left so that you'll be on her mind for next time

Might give the new girl at the toilyard the ol two base walk

sure thing dimwit ill leave when I feel good and ready how about that?

>sitting in a bench with my hood up smoking a fag near a lively pub
>two fit drunken slags walk past
>you got a spare cig mate
>say yeah and look up and begin to put my hood down
>nah you're alright mate
think it was because I'm ugly
feel low and dejected

torn between new zealand being the most beautiful country on earth and the most zealous adopter of political-economic cancers

is it still good even if you haven't seen the first twelve?

I didn't fall asleep naturally for 6 years because I drank at least 10 beers daily. Eventually I stopped and started hallucinating and shaking but got over it and managed to have days with no booze. These days I bash 5 grams of coke every weekend for over a year and don't sleep for days and I still look fitter and healthier than most people

never heard of him sorry

hope you get arrested

think you can learn to accept that kiddo?

young people turn to social media for hookups and casual sex
it's honestly baffling. i'm only 30 but i feel so fucking old. sites like tinder disgust me

>gf'ing girls who get into ket holes

bold move lad

>Chris did get out. He enrolled in the college courses with me, and although it was hard, he gutted it out like he always did. He went on to college and eventually became a lawyer. Last week, he entered a fast food restaurant. Just ahead of him, two men got into an argument; one of them pulled a knife. Chris, who'd always made the best peace, tried to break it up. He was stabbed in the throat. He died almost instantly.
>Although I haven't seen him in more than ten years I know I'll miss him forever.

>I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anybody?

literally not a damn thing anyone of you can do about me being here. talk all that big boi shit elsewhere homos

genuinely do not fucking care

>tattoos
>bra straps
>no hold ups
>no gloves

is she even trying? honestly

Genetics are a hell of a drug

people who don't like hawaiian pizza have either never tried it and are just spouting memes, or they've had a bad/poorly made one

imagine the state
always get girls having a look when im walking haha

for me, it's totino's pizza rolls

dinner of champions

got the yanks wrapped around my little finger

CHOON

youtube.com/watch?v=5L1d-meq5uo

there there user. im here for you. you dont have to listen to the few nasty people in the world. it was there loss

Crazy the Mongols killed like 50 million people (literally about 15% of the global population back then) and you don't see places like China or Iran whining about muh 50 gorillion

>I like soggy fruit slathered all over my pizza just like I like dick and balls slathered all over my ass

Not a word of this modern saga

Really need to move the English annexation along

Raw.

the yank rhetoric

didane read

I have 200 grams of homemade 100 percent cacao chocolate

whypipo b like dis pineapple too spicy

Dark

it's didnae you sassenach twat

youtube.com/watch?v=QQSYo_pC-QA

Doing a watch.

For me, it's Chinese takeaway.

you're an idiot if you think your physical appearance is enough to gauge your health. i imagine your organs are quite damaged from extensive abuse

t. health professional

You seem to know a lot about soggy fruits, mate.

you've clearly never had it

It's officially Sunday, lads. Toil tomorrow. Make sure to get to bed early enough later on.

Hey everyone: I just wanted to say thanks. Thanks for your feminism, for your activism, and all I can hope is you keep up the really important, good work. And--let me just say--this is directed to the activist bitches supporting bitches haha so let's go.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfeHWDvjkiE

my great great great grandfather was an irishman

wish pizza rolls existed here

britain cries out for absolute monarchy