[REVERSE SLIDE THREAD] -DOJ Declined FBI Request to Investigate Clinton Foundation-

>Don't let them slide this goddammit. Hillary may want to correct the record, but how about we set it straight for once and for all.

>washingtonexaminer.com/article/2599032

GET IN HERE

we can use this thread later (^:

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRpeCyb7BGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP BASED MAPPLENIGGER

bump

boomp

bump, hide slide threads and use filteres

IGNORE ALL Sup Forums TIER THREADS~

>Department of JUSTICE declines to INVESTIGATE potential serious, high level crimes
it's worse then I thought, and I thought it was bad

Bumpers

Bump

habbening bamp

It's not even subterfuge at this point. If no one can hold her to the law, then isn't she basically already president?

I don't think it's sliding. It's just that nobody cares. Don't you realize that 90% of people come to Sup Forums just to shitpost? They just come to make fun of the 10% that take it seriously

(^:
isn't that the joke?

However this aritcle links to cnn as its sauce. Then cnn links to judicial watch and not one site mentions the justice department declining fbi request about clinton foundation.

Can we get something going on change.org

Guys if we can get the msm to report on this its a win. Spread awareness. Hillary could murder someone but if a tree falls in the middle of the forest does anyone hear it?

bump

bump

Up! Oy Vay

Bump for good threads

We're are in a revolution. If she wins in spite of corruption, it will get bloody. Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Bump

bump

We've got the scent.

bumpity bump

Oops, I replied to myself

Bumping

good gets

Hump

Trump

bump

This is a shill thread m, do not reply.

Well... what the fuck do we do now?

There's so much fucking evidence, but they still don't want to prosecute? What the fuck?

The cancer runs deep.

She isn't guilty. If they had ANY evidence, they'd charge. Well, since they won't, it's because there IS no evidence. Keep shilling, though

Fucking bumpy

>0.5 cents has been deposited into your Correct The Record Account

Cant blame them for not investigating desu. I'd choose to ignore and live over investigate and die by self-inflicted shotgun wound to the back of the head and neck.

Thats just the way things work. Everyone knows she is corrupt. But they know she can only be prez for 8 years and probably die in 15. There are people aged 30 and at the start of their carreer trying to support their family who could destroy her in an afternoon. You think they would endanger themselves and their family so that she gets a 20 million dollar that wont even hurt her?

LARPing on pol is fun and we all have hopes and dreams, but cut back to reality for a second. It not worth your time.

Dont put so much faith in men. They allways end up dissapointing you.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

20 million dollar fine*

>fallacy

>leaf

>leaf fallacy

>Sup Forums is satire

>grasping at straws

Bumping for justice sevens.

Yeah thats why I said LARPing. But alot of people take this shit seriously and will get seriously depressed coming November when the inevitable happens.

Just trying to help people. I used to come here and get mad/sad at the state of the world. Its not worth it.

LOL

What was their excuse? Not enough evidence?

That's funny. IRS is still lingering and is about to investigate the Clinton Foundation.

Protip:

The FBI and DOJ colluded in this action. The FBI never expected them to accept the request. It's just for show.

Won't do shit, either.

why bother making the request then/

That's funny Wikileaks will give Hillary a birthday present, a bunch of damning email evidence enough to indict her. Her birthday is just a few days before the election.

bumping

Hey FBI.

Do it anyway.

Then send a request to investigate the DoJ for corruption.

Want support? The real people of the United States will support the good guys.

Be the good guys.

Do it.

BUMP! BUMP! BUMP FOR TRUMP!

Bump for greater justice.

noice

They can't really though. Everybody in there has dirt. There needs to be an outside force just like Wikileaks.

noiiice

Holy shit boys and girls. We are living in a tyrannical government as we speak. Seriously, if the Democrats can sandbag people in their own party. You better believe they don't care what they do to you. If I was black I would be freaking out even more with nigga hindsight.

What did he mean by this?

bump for expose

bump

Nice quads

godspeed

bump

Quads, Trips, and the devil post. Oh shit boys and girls they don't lie. We are living in Nazi Germany again, but people don't see it or only see what they want.

CNN has not reported on a single email leak, has not reported on the DOJ rejecting FBI reccomendation, instead the Clinton news networks keeps replaying the trump tower climber and his YouTube video. Repeating the talking point that trump is literally hitler. Trend the DOJ decision on Twitter. It's the only way to expose the Clinton news network.

Bump

The system investigates itself, finds no issues with system. I am shocked, shocked to find their is bumping in this thread.

I watched it for a little bit and it was hilarious how skewed it was. They started talking about Omar's dad and somehow tried to make it about Trump by finding some former congressman who had a sex scandal in his audience. Then one of their bitchy panelists started shrieking like a banshee over the idea that they had a Trump supporting panelist.

this, all of the authorities are in on it and the only solution is to walk away and let it rot
>texit
>midwexit
>confederaxit
>cascaxit
>new engxit
>etc
we all need to just leave, and then never allow these fucks into our new borders again

It's amazing to me that the media has been able to label trump supporters as extremists. In reality it is the CNN panelists andnhillary supporters that resort to violence and yelling. This is it folks. Fight back now or get ready for the thought police.

bump for new thread

All truth threads are being saged. CTR just suffered a major leak and are out in full force.

bump

Bump to save the world

corrupt government officials must be held accountable!!! bring Loretta Lynch to Justice!

No Justice no Pease!!!

What happened?

They were doxxed. Leaks from the FEC on all CTR employees. David Brock exposed as main contributor in terms of funds.

Better someone who occasionally stretches the truth than a reckless, racist and a sexist.

bump because CTR are faggots

Protip: it means the crimes involve Muslims.

CNN and the pro status quo MSM think they have Trump on the ropes. The people will overcome the Globalists and Cronyists agenda's. TRUMP WILL PREVAIL!
Watch short video : m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRpeCyb7BGs

I've been a Trump supporter from day 1 but you can't seriously vote for someone who wants random individuals to murder his opposition (as if the racism and sexism weren't bad enough).

Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, main contributors to the Clinton foundation. All tied to Bin Laden family. Majority of congress takes money from lobbyists associated with Middle East oil.

What the fuck are you people doing?

Thanks for caring about American politics canicuck

I love it when you correct the record for us.

Nice try Muhammad.

Is the head of the DOJ still that black chick?

Bump. Nobody is above the law
More particularly the law the prevents her from holding office due to destroying documents

t.ctr

Loretta Lynch has also donated to the Clinton foundation and has not recused herself from investigations involving the clintons.

Bump