Choose one: religion vs atheism

Religion offers ( in general) a objective foundation which allows for long term stability, although that doesn't necessitate happiness always. But great happiness has a potentiality.
VS.
Atheism: Very stable in the short term. Greed seeps in through subjective loopholes. People become disconnected and beholden to the state instead of an abstract figure such as God. A great amount are happy and the society doesn't exactly emulate a hierarchy, allowing less constricting social mobility and freedom for ignored classes of people.

Which one is the better choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8R06ODEJkcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>both

Odinism = not religion, but culture/race/people.

Fuck everything else

swag

religion
It offers the only viable answer to existence, without mission and faith, why even exist at all?
youtube.com/watch?v=8R06ODEJkcE

I choose Pikachu. OP is gay as usual.

>religion
>objective foundation

sage

Why the double thread?

Pantheism. Gives meaning and romanticism to life while being objectively true.

>long term stability

odinism is just white power in places they are not allowed to wear nazi uniforms

for the rest of you faggots the mask at the edge of reality cares not if you know of him or what he does. he will smite you all the same. your just germs wandering about a finely tuned lab experiment

The first line sounds like taking a blue pill just to be happy for a while.

I support the cult ideal where a few hundred people ban together to help me fuck underage girls in the name of nonexistent gods also the collection plate is dope

I'm ex catholic so I stick with that somewhat.

My belief grew stronger when I did more science stuff for a pharmacy degree. For pretty much everything had a design and reason.

What got me strongly was there is a specific parastie/worm thing that infects snails and sometimes fish (depending on which version of it) so it can infect humans. But humans have some proteins and antibodies that defend specifically for this parasite.

To me, that proves in a God for how specific shit is in the science department of stuff.

Does it have to be Catholic belief though, no, and I'm not sure catholic belief is the correct version. I think we have ages of faith evolution and science investigations to get the right one. I just chose catholicism now since I feel Jesus was made to get people back on track, Maker's way of telling people "Quit fucking up, quit doing that, do this instead"

>Religion
Bitches be put in dey place namsaynmahnigguh?
So u havin lots of kids less dem bitches act up n u stone 'em nameen?

>Atheism
Dem moralz dun nun be existin and nigghuhz be fuck each other n'stead of hoz nameen ya'll be gay n no niggaz an hoz will be born an shiet n ya'll be ded cuz y'all x-tinct, nigguh.

Shiiiet mah nigg itsa tuff choise but I gotra hand it to Mah Nigga Jesus, keepin dem fertility ratez up yo.

People in the name of allah are using their aggressive ideology to takeover the west. Hows it bluepilled if you end up the winner?

Because christianity isn't the only answer, you mindless retard.

Did i say christianity

Considering your use of symbols and this board in general I'd say it's a pretty fuckin safe bet you're talking about christcuckoldry there chief.

I asked a question didn't take a position.

How much do you get paid and how can I join.

Can you just stop trying to convert everyone to your religion? It's really annoying. Believe what you want, I won't try to convert you to atheism, but I'm not going to all of a sudden become irrational and believe in god because you laid out pros and cons of being a true belieber.

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Because religious shilling will always lead to 300 response threads.
That's why there are so many here.