Do Japanese Iike black?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video31298507/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ngl all blasians I've seen were insanely hot

El Goblino...

Yes

black otakus are always bros

You can't be goblino with no wh*Te admixture.

All you degenerate fucks deserve to have your throats slashed!

chill zhang I was just saying

A lot of black military guys in Japan end up with Japanese wives. And black guys in California get Japanese women. Billy Blanks, OP's pic, wife was his translator, he married her and moved to Japan.

i have a half-japanese aunt and she is married to a haitian-american.

>Canadian chink butthurt

They better

I went to high school in Japan. Most kids are afraid of them in person. In media they're like performing monkeys. A lot of people don't want to go to America specifically because they think they'll be killed/kidnapped by blacks so they go to Guam or Europe instead

That depends on so many variables and factors that your “question” can be surmised as little more than a pointless argument starter

t. hafu

yes
xvideos.com/video31298507/

Do black people like Japan?

I can agree with to you as far as if they hook up depends on exposure. Places like Tokyo, and Okinawa, where they see blacks all the time, easy mode for black guy. Even of the majority is averse, there is more curious than there are available black guys. But as you move outside the confines of the military/expat hubs, it is more difficult. Though if you speak Japanese it will go a long way.

Why are replies to the 56%face always in Spanish and have several periods?

The biggest barrier between blacks and Asians, is due to beauty standards, they have a natural aversion to each other. Blacks prefer thicc, Asians prefer slim, and what not. But regardless of that, I find when blacks, and Asians are aroud each other they find they are oherwise culturally aligned, and hit it off. Most black guys I know have never liked Asians until they went to Asia, California, or some other Asian enclave. I guess the same can be said for all the Chinese, and Africans hitting it off.

See the nigger youtuber

That kid will be forced to iron her hair in school or outright barred from entering certain prestigious schools.

They look much happier than me..... :3

Definitely

Black weebs are the most hardcore weebs

But they are weebs, not black people. Though if not autistic they will do better in Japan than white weebs

yes
we are not racist like white in USA.
I watched Rosewood, Detroit, and I watched other American racism against black people .
and I honestly say that I don't know why white people hate black people so much.
We are just don't know how to communicate with foreginers but not rasicm. just autism.
I really feel sorry for American black people living in white society.

t. shina tyon

Why do you care about Japs?

Niggerlover

Come home black man.

OK

All of them is ugly shit lol

niggers are better than white manlet

la japonésa destruida...

MUTTED

delet dis

Chinked broh.

The Amerimutts are the horrific monstrosities the Mexicans on the other side of the American Border Wall tell stories about in hushed tones.

It's ok Zhang
You'll have your turn to ride the Black Carousel

>the bois are all cold

My god wtf...

I like japanese :3

Do Japanese like sw*de?

Reality =/= Movies

Dear Goku

We do

wtf i love japan now

>Kevin nguyen STILL doesn't have a gf

If I'm not mistaken, those nigerians guys trying to scam people in Japan are married to japanese woman as well. That's why they aren't deported. Ugly or old women will settle for anything. If a nigerian man can do it, any buraku american can do it as well.

>I get my education from movies
Fucking otaku

As someone who lived in Japan for 16 months I can tell you, that the Japs really aren't too found of blacks. Especially the women.

>チョコ
kek’d

Again.
This niggasaki is third attack from USA.