Why aren't you relocating to Asia yet while the west crumbles?

Why aren't you relocating to Asia yet while the west crumbles?

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/2040936/republican-senator-mocks-thai-heritage-rival-tammy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't get the Asian girl meme, desu.

Because im not just some mutt without history, and i actually care and respect my people

He'll grow out of it, most likely.

agreed my brother I have 100 gorillion percent pure aryan blood and I'm married to a cute traditional asian girl fuck white whores

hapas are fucked in the head
you can have a yellow wife
just get a vasectomy first

You do realise that if you manage to get a Japanese girlfriend there is a really big chance she acted in a JAV movie at some point in her life?

White men think it's flattering and desirable to treat a person like a consolation they deserve for being a certain race. They then wonder why asians who grow up around white people stop respecting them.

>tfw I still haven't

Only if you live in the West. They're fine if living in Asia. Having said that, fuck off we're full.

shut up chang asian women will always love white cock more than your disgusting yellow tiny gook shrimp dick

>yellow tiny gook shrimp dick
Wrong burger, I'm just someone who grew up in BC.

>not getting a korean qt

i want a tall white wife instead. the taller the better.
girls here on average are very short compared to others. for me height does matters a lot.

Asian girls are ugly as fuck

Don't cummy inside an asian, You'll make EurasianTiger

more like the average asian is uglier than the average white but the god-tier white is uglier than the god-tier asian

holy fuck, what an absolute goddess

>tfw 3 whitey gfs and 1 asian gf in my dating history

guess what "race" I am

Where should I relocate?

asian, white girls are obsessed with asian cock

Nowhere, emigrants/expats (regardless of whether they're Somalis in Sweden or Bongs in Hong Kong) are subhuman scum, don't become one of them.

Which of them will be my gfd/rr lover?

I used to be into that kinda thing, then I actually got a gf like that and I got really mad whenever she called me cute or called me a baby and broke up with her

kek this
there is nothing more jewish than pushing white men with asian women like it's the good white conservative thing to do : the children are going to be mutts you moron
how dumb can americans get

>they want to eliminate the white race!!!!!
it's not going anywhere, even in brazil there are still white people

Canada

doesn't change the fact that these shills are basically encouraging whites to make non-whites while trumpeting how much they care about their race and how proud they are

It doesn't matter for mutts like ourselves, but if you're from a family that has actually history and culture related to the nation, then you would obviously not want to throw it away for no reason other than it being easier.

Don't corrupt another proud line of people. The world needs less mutts, not more. Convert to Mormonism if you care for >muh traditional wifely duties so much.

If they remarry with whites all the offspring will be pretty much full white within like 3 generations anyway, but I agree that it's retarded to marry an asian if you care about "your race". The real enemy of the jews is the Christian, and marrying with a non-believer your children may not know Jesus. I don't mind asian or white, as long as she knows God.

>I don't mind asian or white, as long as she knows God.
agreed, same

First, because I'm not some kind of rat escaping at the first signs of the ship sinking.
Second, because Asians are disgusting pseudohuman colonial insects which should be exterminated

I'm close enough to Asia as it is, I don't want to come any closer.

hi daniel

>tfw no asian gf :(
she's so lovely :3

>Unironically wanting to be WMAF
It's better to be a virgin forever. Everyone hates WMAF couples, they think the dude is some greasy pedophile loser who can't score with his own race and they think the Asian is some desperate self-hating wreck of a person who only wants to escape her old life at all costs, regardless of if she hates her husband. Your daughters will all be prostitutes and your sons will all be permavirgin outcasts with severe mental illness.

People who date Russians and Ukrainians are viewed the dame way btw

>caring what other people think
autist tier

"Adults don't care what other people think" is the mindset used by brony teenagers to justify being the dregs of society.

if you both look decent and you have a happy family people won't care, life isn't Sup Forums, most adults don't even know what yellow fever is.

>caring what other people think
autist tier

Stop it, you're the reason why the Amerimutt meme exists.

White men and Asian women should be banned from mixing. Your sons will be schizophrenic terrorists, it's a public safety thing.

Myanmar or the Philippines.

Why not date/marry a russian? They have the attractiveness of white genes and the conservativeness of asians.

Fucking hate people like you
I like asians for their looks but whenever I express my yellow fever I get lectured about how they're not actually pure innocent maidens or whatever. I'm fine with asians born and raised in America who act just like the "white whores" in your image, my preference for them is only skin deep.

>and the conservativeness of asians.
from what I heard russians are some of the most promiscuous whores in the world

I wouldn't care because it would make me happy.
Also I was raised in a small village where everyokne knew you and you didin't knew anyone cuz u were autit so I am fed up with that "what other people will think" shit.
They honestly can kiss my ass because I will work and live whereever I want and I will date/marry whoever I want - and I have to accept the consequences of it.

>Russian women

Enjoy losing everything you own, they're like western women but much more cunning about how to butter up and deceive men.

me too, I grew up "the autist" and stopped caring at all, now I have no problem doing exercises in a department store or sleeping on a sidewalk. in a way my autism turned me into a chad.

>leaving the country you were born in
Stay put, degenerate. Losers with no loyalty fleeing their countries is why the western hemisphere is almost entirely fucking garbage. The people who founded these countries were, for the most part, not optimists who wanted to expand to a new world, but various rejects running away from their problems.

Are you an American on vacation? I refuse to believe a non-burger is stupid enough to believe this. The Russians that date Americans are literal prostitutes whose youth is running out, and now they're looking for an escape ticket to a richer country. They'll marry you, certainly, but they'll milk you dry. They'll make sure to have a kid (not yours, most likely, but she'll say it is) before divorcing you, taking everything you own and leaving to marry someone she finds actually attractive instead of some desperate STEM major.

Stay alone or date local ONLY

It's the opposite actually, the average asian will be thin and have shiny, smooth hair at the very least whereas there's no guarantee for an average white. But for the god tier of each race, white people have more variety in features so they win. A 10/10 Asian can't compete with a 10/10 white girl who has, for example, red hair and green eyes or blonde hair and blue eyes, with the potential for cute features like freckles, curls, super pale (not bleached/photoshopped) skin, etc. They also have more range in height/proportions and curves.

>Stay alone or date local ONLY
only staying alone can save you because locals can be shit too so in my opinion there is no rule like that

You view people too kindly. I thought only people who lived in my country were that naive. If someone is willing to stab their town, country, and family in the back in order to get a boost in lifestyle, why do they think they wouldn't do it to you?

waiting for the chinaman with white whores lads

>If someone is willing to stab their town, country, and family in the back in order to get a boost in lifestyle, why do they think they wouldn't do it to you?
actually only
>why do they think they wouldn't do it to you?
oh they would, with smiles on their faces. If they fail in their plans, they would back to you like nothing happened. I consider that at least half of the people I met are shit.

I'm enjoying the best of both worlds, I'm going to get married with a pole.

Ask me anything!

How have you met her?

Just because your worldview was crafted by Sup Forums doesn't mean everyone else's was too.

Her parents moved here when she was 14 and we studied together (5 years ago)

Nice. Good luck. I hope that she will cook some duplings for you :)

femdom is literally gayer than 2 dudes fucking

White women are really disgusting creatures.

Emigration is for cucks. You and your children will never be accepted in that country. It'll take at least four generations before the local families start treating you like people, and that's only in the most liberal of Asian countries.

Where did you get this picture of me?

asians are massive fucking consumerists and care exclusively about status and wealth
stop falling for the meme

I identify with this post. I just prefer the physical features of Asian girls. Hispanic girls too. I'd prefer someone with similar sensibilities as a partner,

In the West, yes
^^This

The issue is wm/af hapas are raised as straight up white kids inside their homes by their white fathers, but white is a very specific club in the West, so when they go out in the world other whites treat them as Asian, not white.

This was a combat vet, legs amputated, who through her US Marine father could trace her combat lineage to the Revolutionary War, and even she wasn't exempt, at a public debate at that.

scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/2040936/republican-senator-mocks-thai-heritage-rival-tammy

But you are already Asian....

so I'd rather be with an American-born Asian girl than a foreign one. Hit post prematurely.

how about singapore? they haven't even had 4 generations of independence and at least like half the country was immigrants at one point

People in Singapore HATE people who were not born there. They actively despise foreigners who overstay their welcome. They welcome short term visitors for their business, but actual immigrants are universally despised. It is the same thing as in Japan and most other majority Asian countries.

>Asian gf
>not black gf
soyboys, you're all soyboys

>They actively despise foreigners who overstay their welcome
source on this? there's over 500,000 permanent residents in sg(not citizens) and only 70% of the country is citizen or pr, and the majority of people in singapore were not born there. can they really hate the majority of their people?

I know I shouldn't. I can't believe I'm genuinely worried because of Sup Forums memes about happas, but I am. I've literally never dated a French girl, and my only two serious relationships have been with Asian girls, one Vietnamese girl through highschool, and for the last three and a half years a Japanese girl I met at uni. She stayed here for me, and really everything is going so well that we're starting to think about marriage and family with her and all that stuff. But I don't want to make a little Elliot, and all the eurasians I see online seem miserable. So I just hope it's because they're American and race is so overpresent there, or just because they've had bad parents, but it's still in the back of my head.

Sorry for blogging

Chinese American here, 1/16th on my dad's side, we're descended from the emperors of the Ping Pong dynasty, very honorable and auspicious.

I heard that somewhere before. I need confirmation tho.
>It is the same thing as in Japan and most other majority Asian countries
I think It would be easier to find asian gf outside asia, like this:

If you have to consider the fact that SGs hate themselves, each other, and pretty much everything. A lot of rage, sadness, and depression underneath that glossy exterior. And they drown it with consumerism, and trying to outdo each other, and the world.

This is why are hapas are mental. Engage your kid with both sides of their culture and they should be fine.

then being hated as a foreigner would actually make me fit in since they hate everyone

how do I get a black french gf?

In Africa.

Personally, I plan to work in Singapore,and later retire to rural Thailand. But Singapore's autistic culture is great if you don;t like people, because everyone will ignore you in passing. Everyone scurries around in their own world. No one fucks with you.

Seems like an unconventional place to look for French people

A bunch of former French colonies, that still speak French as the primary language, that Frenchmen go on holiday to in order to spill their seed.

If you are a traveler, think of all the places you been, and how few French people you come across. Because most French people only vacation to where they speak French, which these days means their former colonies in Africa. Typically the coastal ones.

They’d be too surprised that a white guy wants them to say no. Should be relatively easy. Treat them well and you’ll be better than most guys of their communities already. Family will either hate you or love you, no middle ground. Especially if she’s Antillean, there’s a whole taboo about dating white guys, girls get accused of wanting to “escape the skin”, ie making whiter babies. Avoid the Muslim ones, even if African muslims are generally chill. Had a brief thing with a girl from the Comores, fun girl, 10/10 body, probably the best sex I’ve ever had. She broke up with me when her family found out about us.

Thanks, that’s a bit reassuring: I wasn’t planning on doing it any other way anyway.

Thankyou for your answers, I enjoyed learning French in school and want to pick up it up again as a hobby

As a fan of both France and the darker persuasion these girls sound perfect

You're welcome, user

won't go away while the power is in white western hands. once they don't have power that's when the killing starts

We’re full. Literally.

christ

American education. Northern eurasians are Finnic and its whole own specie

Whites are the largest single demographic in Brazil, but though not a pure majority, at 40 some percent. Most Brazilians are colored, including the largest Japanese diaspora.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I lived in India for two years and would love to go back again after I finish my graduate degree.

Don't get me wrong -- I'd much rather have grown up here in the United States than some shit-tier slice of South Asia. But as an open-minded white guy who likes history, big cities, and warm weather, India is hard to beat. Although some of the locals can be exceptionally obnoxious, standing out from the crowd makes socializing a lot easier.

And Jesus! There's so much more to do there. From New Delhi, you can take an overnight bus or train and wake up in the middle of the Himalayas, a tribal village in the jungle, along pristine ocean-side, near burning ghats, or next to one of the world's great wonders.

I live in the Rust Belt, and an overnight trip hardly gets me to New York.

India sucks in so, so many ways, but I always feel more alive there than I do here.

Also, I've been attracted to brown grills since I was a kid, so that helps a lot, too.

This generation of adults does.

Both for me. I'd rather date a 7/10 White girl than a 10/10 Asian. I must have got vaccinated for Yellow fever when I was younger or something because I don't find Asians very attractive

After western countries falls to mudslimes, niggers and degeneracy then the Asian countries will rise to take our place. We should seek refuge there while we have a chance.

> all the eurasians I see online seem miserable

I'm not a big eurasian researcher, but is there really not one single happy eurasian online? Not one?