Spider-man is more diverse and SJW than Wonder Woman

>Spider-man is more diverse and SJW than Wonder Woman

>A Jew, a Native American, some fez wearing guy, Irish fuck as the protags
I also like how the Homecoming picture purposefully cut out the bother white character.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

ITT: people who have never been to Queens

Why is wonder woman a jew?
Why are flash and aquaman not aryans?
How can shitskin liberals from Sup Forums and reddit defend this?

>tfw you realize marvel only puts ugly niggers and handsome white people in their movies
whos the real 4channer now

You're gay.

>marvel
>not the reddit

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Sheeit nigga you hit the da jackpot

>Flash Thompson is an ugly little poo

I literally don't care about any of the others but this pisses me the fuck off

Where are the native american representatives? It's always the blacks and asians.

Leave you liberal Sup Forums scum

Is she seriously the new MJ? MJ is suppose to be a sex symbol, this chick is a slob, if they are gonna make her MJ at least fix her up

yass queens

But Wonder Woman gets +200% Progressive Points for featuring a 'strong female role model and feminist icon'

Quake is a CUTE.

They're going to pretty her up and everybody is going to go "omg Zendaya is so hot" and Peter will have his "whoa m-mj you clean up nice" moment where he realizes how beautiful she is or whatever

really though it's all some kike meme because she's a gross and obnoxious little mongrel no matter how you dress her up

>is that black emilia clarke?

She's growing on me. She's got a greasy, damp Kristen Stewart thing going on. Like her toes to her elbows probably smells like other girl's pussies 24/7.

Which one?

Zendaya is not Mary Jane for the millionth time

>alll but one of the DC are white
>all but one of the Marvel are white (bart is yellow )

right

batman and supes are the only whites on the left side of that image

Valkyria, Mordo and Meme Ilba, the rest are not a big deal, also Zendaya is not Mary Jane and the problem with Flash is because is a manlet

the sad thing is, you know a group of white executives sat in a bright room and shouted 'more yellow niggers, more tan niggers and more nigger... then we got a movie'

flash is german jew so he's (((white))) but still white

Why not both?

Race shouldn't even be considered when casting. Just hire whoever does the best job at portraying the character.

emma stone

>Where are the native american representatives?

Flash and Chief.

How would you know?

>Mary Jane is a nig
Fuck Marvel

Shut up. MJ should be a hot red head with pale skin and big titties!

>fuck marvel

IM TRYING

Its a slightly different adaptation. Changing things up a bit is refreshing.

it's mirroring their fan base

This.

We've had so many Spider-Man movies in 20 years. It doesn't hurt to keep the audience awake.

No it isn't, it's pandering. Just a reflection of what's happening in all of their books. Fucking shill.

neither

All those pics you Pajeet take from twitter and Reddit or whatever other places you have to shill the MCU movies are fine, but the numbers speak for themselves and the only franchise that ALWAYS make good money in the US is the DCEU. Even Man of Steel would be on the upper half of the MCU, domestic gross wise. Only below both Guardians and RDJ. The fact is DC is still the white american franchise that don't give a fuck about what the chinks think about the minor, easily written out character with a fucking Japan flag in her mask while Marlel has to hire Tilda Swinton to play a Tibetan monk so their movies don't bomb

Ezra Miller alone is more Aryan than all of MCU, nigger.

>top is all subhman shitskins

>bottom is all subhuman jews

whats the difference?

t. Sup Forums liberal

>jews
>subhuman

Factually incorrect. They're literally your homo superior in every way :^)

Friendly reminder to report all off-topic bait threads.

Diverse? Literally the whole cast is just a bunch of shitty teenagers. Every single one of them. They're completely indistinguishable.

>ITT: people who have never been to Queens
Also this. Or perhaps more likely, "ITT: People who live in their aunts' rent controlled apartments in elmhurst but literally have not been outside in decades."

Who's the on the right, she's qt

My wife's daughter and if you don't delete this I'll kick your ass kid