Keep LARPing like you're relevant, Sup Forums

>thinks anyone in politics actually thinks this website and its userbase are politically relevant enough to target for shilling
lel, this is the final stage of extreme social isolation, in which the patient begins to hallucinate that they are the subject of intense attention and social scrutiny; symptoms include paranoid ideation, narcissism, and delusions of grandeur

Thank you for finally correcting the record.

but the difference is stark
i can pinpoint the exact hour the flood of pro-hillary began

>I did it I said correct the record, I got him, I got the shill mom

Here's your (you) faggot. Enjoy your 2 shekels.

>i can pinpoint the exact hour the flood of pro-hillary began
I can pinpoint the exact thread on 8pol that started it, you gullible fucking faggot, you've been getting false flagged, and you're such niggers you think it actually means you're in a fucking MEME WAR with paid operatives of Hillary. Narcissism and delusion.

If it turns out I'm hallucinating, I would be soo happy

Show us the thread then.

underrated

>WAAAAH WAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAh
>I WANT MY FANTASY
>I WANT MY LARP
>WAAAAAAAH WA WA WAAAHH

If you actually wanted to fucking fight the paid shills, you go to fucking jewbook and plebbit and twatter, WHERE THEY'RE ACTUALLY OPERATING, not sit in some sewer of the Internet jerking off to your own shadow

fucking delusional retards

I just wanted to see the thread. Calm the fuck down.

Thank you for correcting the record

Last letter of your ID determines your roll. Dubs get you the trap.

>last week

Oh cool. That's enough evidence for the past year of shilling. Thanks dude.

>Largest, most open political forum in the world
>Not a viable target for shilling

Pick one.

Safeties in the options field.

Lel

>thinks that Sup Forums becoming Sup Forums 2.0 = WE'RE THE VICTIMS OF PAID SHILLS FROM OUR ARCH NEMESIS BECAUSE WE MEMED TRUMP INTO EXISTENCE AND WE HAVE MAGIC POWER
bwahahahahahahahaBWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>b-b-but we're the largest, most important...I mean, we're the 3rd most trafficked board on 4cha-....I mean, we're important...we're important...my parents ignored and abandoned me my entire life, but secretly I was a hero...secretly i had powers...I can't code, but I'm a "majick" hacker...I'm a...r-r-right...?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

OP is a faggot

>reddit is relevant enough to shill
>Sup Forums is not
What a retard you are.

CTR on suicide watch?

Wow, this post really made me think....about dead niggers that is!