Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.tengrinews.kz/unrest/Over-10000-Finns-rally-in-support-of-multiculturalism-261354/
youtube.com/watch?v=2-BtquTKw78
youtube.com/watch?v=GdZn7k5rZLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j1a4bNn1FEs
youtube.com/watch?v=N7aXHIdK_a0
youtube.com/watch?v=5IIeYvfdOjE
helsinki.fi/en/news/gene-mutation-linked-to-reckless-drunken-behaviour
youtube.com/watch?v=VzmEl1OK-7o
youtube.com/watch?v=8ySEwZN78nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

End yourself, Finny.

O fug urshelve

what's a sucide

why all the hate?

>Greece in Western Europe
>"Sucide"

why niggers always make fun of me
we must do ethnic cleansing asap

>slow internet
Is it really that bad there?

>Western Europe
>Not using Spurdo instead of Pepe

The rest of Europe is doing a way better job at offing themselves.

Asian honor suicides aren't new.

I am very depressed there are not more dutch killing themselves.

This is Finland's most prestigious painting. Her son died

Why are there daily finnish threads nowadays?

Stop making important shit slide

People need to know of your suffering.

But we are not suffering strayabro, life is good here.

At least for majority of us

Haha Finland is doing worse than in decades. All kinds of social problems are rampant etc

How is Greece so happy

thanks i guess

It's okay to talk about your feelings.

Stay strong, m8s.

But do you think we are suffering? Suffering like, lets say Somalians/swedes/strayans or germans?

The only thing I'm suffering is that I have one week and a half of vacation left until return to work

comfy italy , no suicides only homicides

well they have sun. also their traditional close knit families maybe prevent suicide

>good jobs keep disappearing
>unemployment in record high
>more poor people than ever
>hikikomori is a huge problem
>niggers moving in
>taxes getting higher every year
>salaries stagnant or declining
>all the subsidies are getting cut
>our shitty purchasing power is getting even shittier
>this fucking recession has been going on for 8 years now and no end in sight
>you are going to be poorer than your parents(statistically)
>brain drain

do i need to continue?

here finbro have some white anime women

Sun sets, a Finn Dies
Spurdo memes gone forever
Snowflakes in the sea

that's not white you color blind nigger

That's so beautiful it makes me want to kill myself :)

looks cheerful in way

This one is very famous too

Nice haiku

Yes, things are going to shit slowly and there's not much we can do. I'm old and selfish enough to be happy that on a personal level, I am content with living here and that the only loan I have left is my appartment.

>inb4 kultalusikka

Kannatti paiskoa paskaa hiki hatussa

Anyone can get unemployed these days. Also you will have poorer life than you would have a decade ago. So yes, everyone suffers

white enough for now حبيبتى

en.tengrinews.kz/unrest/Over-10000-Finns-rally-in-support-of-multiculturalism-261354/

Now I want to kill other people before myself! WHY THE FUCK SOME SAND NIGGER MEDIA WRITES A REPORT LIKE THAT??? NOW SOME FUCKING REFUGEES WILL THINK THAT FINLAND IS A GOOD PLACE FOR THEM!!

I never understood why people with perfectly working bodies would kill themselves via gunshot, hanging, helium exit bag etc.

unless you lost your limbs & face in a freak accident making life virtually unenjoyable; why would you pick such a anticlimatic way out?

why don't people who think they're life will never get better, had their heart broken, or got themselves in a hole do something fun. Like fuck, if you have money; fly to thailand and spend all your money on drugs booze & hookers and have the greatest time of your life. Best case you find a will to live; worst case you die from cardiac arrest from cocaine and orgasming for the 7th time in a row.

even if you're poor; fucking backpack the country until you find something that makes you happy.

not sure if i want to ask this. but what is your country's favorite music genre?also please post more drawings this shit is interesting

But if you know that life will never get better, it really doesn't make any sense to do such a thing.

On more serious note. What you are proposing really doesn't help a depressed person. It just doesn't work like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=2-BtquTKw78

By far heavy metal/rock that kind of thing.

If you put it that way, it's true. I'm still a bit drunk and finished my pizza, fitting to pass out contemplating these things kek

Wow. really makes me gay, autistic and shitty at hockey

UAE.
I'm about to move to Qatar. Anything I should know?

Lol sucks 2 suck philbin

do the halal route my finnish friend, make them expropriates for a couple of decades and make sure only finnish nationals gain first priority in all high level work fields :")

I read that Finish suicides are so high because the sun never shines.... literally. Based on their location on the Earth, there is like this six month period where there is basically no sunlight everyday and it turns people mad!

Greeks dont need to commit suicide, their government did it for them

I love you Finland. I dig your national spirit.

in a way it makes sense. let me guess none cucked version of metal i guess. also whats the most cheerful finnish song you know?

No Finnish don't have any "first priority" but of course no one hires a person who doesn't speak the language.

#FinnkLivesMatter

I can already sense the darkness coming... It's 4.38 and pitch black...

I love you, Finn, even if no one else does.

I don't know many cheerful songs but this one has many views on youtube. They even feature that angel from that painting.

youtube.com/watch?v=GdZn7k5rZLQ

Finns have been killing themselves for ages, the numbers have been going down.The highest peak was in the late 80s and early 90s. The melancholy sometimes gets people but we are hopeful despite hardships.

Americans say that to everyone

It's all subjective. If you just learn to enjoy and remember take some D-vitamin you will be fine and having a great time.

Slowly.. Enjoying.. the little things in life.

That pic was in an old book I had about wizards, it had your Epic along with King Arthur and Baba Yaga.

>we are hopeful despite hardships

We are? Have you seen or heard our culture? Sorry but it's hard to find any gloomier people

Why are you so sad?
>HDI: Finland, 0.883 - #24

postiningss some music
youtube.com/watch?v=j1a4bNn1FEs
>FEs
Finnish Euroshopper theme

HAHAHAHA
she was raped by
Big
White
Wolves

I didn't know anyone knew about Kalevala.

> Väinämöinen (Finnish pronunciation: [ˈʋæinæˌmoinen]) is a god, hero and the central character in Finnish folklore and the main character in the national epic Kalevala. His name comes from the Finnish word väinä, meaning stream pool.

His bride to be commited a suicide because she didn't want to marry him

That's the problem with having such high HDI, when shit falls down or stagnates people commit suicide. In hard up countries barely anyone kills themselves cause they've spent so much effort living.

Lol

HDI is a dumped down method to rank countries. Seriously some Kuwaitian construction worker doesn't benefit from their oil GDP

oh boy... its where usually the saudi's go to for "fun" aka the LITTERLY get pretty and shit just to pass the border to watch a movie. dead serious. since the saudi's only have one theater
in Al Khobar and it only plays documentary usually.
soo its kinda more strict than us, soo grab your vidya games and a good book, most of the time you will hangout in your room anyway since there is no day life in any gulf region country, since the heat will fry you like a bbq goat

TLDR example for gulf shit; the uae is the kebab version of las vegas. kuwait is austin. oman is atlantic city, and qatar is florida minus everything that makes it fun and florida

Finns adapt easily to shitty conditions and can laugh at their miserable situation. Yes we are gloomy and melancholic but don't get entirely miserable most cases and just deal with it.

>Suicide rates in Western Europe
>Finland

youtube.com/watch?v=N7aXHIdK_a0

This is better

Depressed people are usually too lazy or scared to think about doing something. In fact, when it comes to "doing something" that works, suicide is literally guaranteed, the rest is not.

I think it's stupid too, but then again I've been through years of depression and never thought about that shit.

Doesn't mean it's not true. :c

HDI isn't a reliable if you don't understand the math behind it. Countries with highest HDIs aren't the best countries to live in

This is the Euroshopper theme
youtube.com/watch?v=5IIeYvfdOjE

finland has the most adorable memes though

eggselent :DD

Savage

How come we have more social issues than countries that make worse?

>Inequality Adjusted HDI
>Finland; 0.834, #10
o.k.

posting few things

It's still super high

welp got bad news for ya buddy.even in our country, they will find a way in yours

helsinki.fi/en/news/gene-mutation-linked-to-reckless-drunken-behaviour

It looks like a picture of an idiot trying to kill a bird with an axe. He cuts down the tree to get the bird down but it just lands in another tree.

NOT HALAL ADMIN DELETE THIS!!!!!!

Maybe one more good war where we all die? Would be more glorious than suicide.

Here is Väinämöinen rallying the troops

Sure. How come hikikomori type of thing isn't a problem in other countries? Finnish parliament have even emergency programs to combat that.

fucking hell your history is awesome as hell

you wish you could be a top tier rebel

white people killing themselves so blacks and arabs can replace them

lol

this is some cheerful shit right here.here is mine. please dont get scared youtube.com/watch?v=VzmEl1OK-7o

This is super famous too. No woman wanted him :(

I am going to have to read it again, I really liked it when I was a kid, I know the story is from ancient times. I think the version I read was shortened though. I don't remember much about it.

It's a nice song but I don't think mine was very cheerful.

This one is a very old tale of this girl who wants to see some boy but her parents won't let her. I guess it's kinda cheerful.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ySEwZN78nc