Why do most americans don't like real cheeses ? They need to buy sanitized cheeses...

Why do most americans don't like real cheeses ? They need to buy sanitized cheeses. I thought they were europeans at first. And europeans ate real stinky cheeses. What happened ?

Other urls found in this thread:

theculturetrip.com/north-america/usa/articles/fancy-cheeses-that-are-illegal-in-the-us/
walmart.com/search/?query=cheese&cat_id=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We have no tolerance for the inferior. When we know something is shit, we get rid of it. Europeans have always had this problem where they have invested so much time into something that they stick with it even though they hate it

oh, you didn't know about hidden trade war, frenchie?

The problem is that I tried both and real cheeses are a lot better than your cheeses in can or your very bland cheddar.

No don't know

well now you know, you're in it.

...thanks to the us "cheese" lobby.

like they know that the fuck true cheese is but as long as the americans don't know the longer they don't want it ;)

You can get "real cheeses" at any grocery store.

>When we know something is shit,
Then how come are processed "cheeses" are so popular

I don't eat any cheese, I think it's gross

those aren't really popular

uh, nope

theculturetrip.com/north-america/usa/articles/fancy-cheeses-that-are-illegal-in-the-us/

Government rules that milk and cheese has to be sold pasteurized
We have stores that sell imported cheese, but they're niche
Trust me it only makes me sad, we do not get reblochon

they're not used to cheese since they're all circumcised

Man I believe you but in your first chain supermarket in USA, the best results (means the best sales) is cheeses in spray, bland cheddars and fake parmesan powder.
People who eat cheese like in my pic are in minority I think or they live in NYC

walmart.com/search/?query=cheese&cat_id=0

Americans only eat processed plastic shit, it's not just the cheese

How is that less of a choking hazard than a kinder egg?

So you are eating trash to shorten your own lifespan? Got it.

simple fact of being made in the us makes it less chokeble

To be honest, i am scared of most of the cheese described in that article. Cant blame usa landers on this one. Decaying cheese containing flies sounds kinda "dangerous".

ok, ok Casu Marzu is a sick idea, sure but Camembert de Normandie!?

i can't live a week without it

fact: blue cheeses were "invented" by accident around the 18-19th century when cheese mistakenly got infected with mold, and some moron decided that "hm how refined would it be to eat fucking rotten cheese? I can make a fortune out of this" and thus blue cheeses were born.

It's disgusting, and it is NOT traditional.

they exist but are definitely a minority
we're extremely value driven and most people don't see the value in higher quality food and if they do they're just going to eat out
most people don't buy nicer, more expensive food when they could just get more cheaper food
there's also a common stereotype that people don't buy better food or clothes because they value the products, but because they feel better than others

The old Romans knew already blue cheese and it's the pinackle of cheese.

You tasteless swine!

literally everything about your countries cuisine is inferior to European.
So clearly that isnt true
You disgust me

But cheese itself is just rotten milk

Yeah well, Romans also washed their teeth with urine, wiped their asses with shells and fucked prepubescent boys.

Blue cheese is disgusting, and everyone has a natural aversion to it for a reason.

They still sell camembert, just pasterised. Come to think of it, i am not sure if i ever had unpasterised version yet. You sure the taste of "real deal" is that much different?

But hey, i am cheese peasant. I just eat hermelín and call it a day. And i guess it isnt pasterised because when you eat it fresh from supermarket, it isnt as good as if you let it in fridge for ~week.

There's nothing wrong or unhealthy about casu modde

>disgusting
>everyone
Don't generelize.
I love it, you don't.

Most people here love it.

>everyone has a natural aversion to it for a reason
speak for yourself magyar cigani

well i feel wronged about even a sole thought of a maggot jumping into my eye, sorry

in my country the only cheese that you can buy in most shops is the Trappist one. Or a smoked type. Nobody likes stinky, moldy cheeses here. They're gross.
It's like baking a nice bread, or frying a meat then leaving it to go old and then eating it. It's repulsive.

t.faggot hungarian who don't know hungarian Ovar cheese and Pálpusztai cheese

You know Kraft singles aren't the only cheese you'll find here.

So your basically commies?

Show craft cheeses from american micro cheeseries

I’m going to a store with a nice cheese selection
I’ll take a picture

Google it I'm not at the store

Populace waits for you

Real cheese is 1) not cheap, 2) has difficult flavors, and 3) takes time to prepare. None is appealing to the American mindset. Me and most other poorer Americans grew up on a diet consisting of entirely processed foods that you could put in a microwave. We all ended up being short, unhealthy, and often overweight, but people will never stop doing it.

you're well informed. it's called Óvári actually

anyway, they're not blue or stinky cheeses now are they? Besides. The Trappista cheese originated from France, you ought to be proud it became so popular here, it's the most popular cheese that we have.

>takes time to prepare
How does cheese take time to prepar?
You unpack and cut (optional) it and then eat.

California Red Hawk looks good, would try

that stupid casu marzu meme has to stop

who the fuck actually eats this
nobody
you can't find that anywhere apart from the shithole of a region where it's from

smazeny goat

Sardinia is beatiful you swine!

It's still not as easy as putting some things in the microwave and forgetting about it.

Its easier actually.
You don't even need a microwave for it.
You just eat it as it is.

You didnt get the usa user. When you buy cheese, you have to think what to eat it with, what drink with it, you need a knife, some sort of plan when to eat it and you cant leave it in freezer/fridge forever.

They need package full of mix of something and ideally eat it with hands without thinking. Cheese isnt full food on its own.

I think you overestimate the average American. Most people need clear instructions for what to do or they will die. Like how ants will all starve to death without a Queen, even if you give them plentiful food. This country NEEDS an authoritarian government, democracy simply won't work.

>Americans ruined cheddar and gave it a reputation for being bland and boring

Yes, seriously. I hate this country and almost everyone in it.

None of that is real cheese.

seriously leave

>Istara Petit basque

Lol I eat this cheese at least 1 per week with butter and bread

>people who shop at walmart eat shitty food

wow shocker. go to any half decent grocery store that people who make more than minimum wage shop at and you find real cheese selections

FWIW cotswold w/ chives is my favorite cheese

I’ll get some just for you

fuck you, blue cheese is god.

I tried it on pugliese it was very good

Cheeses I like.
Muenster, Butterkäse, Gouda are my favs.
>Mostly German descent with paternal line going back to Alsace region of France.
Cheddar (all varieties), Colby, Swiss/Baby Swiss, Gruyère, Jarlsberg and Monty Jack.
Neufchâtel and Brie are okay, but not big on the rind.
Provolone, and Mozzarella are light, but have their purpose. Only fresh grated Parmesan for spaghetti. To hell with that powdered stuff.

>pugliese

What did he mean by this ?

That looks like yellow sanitary pads

>When we know something is shit, we get rid of it.

Is that why you shoot each other?

>LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY