TMNT Storytime

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #60

Download in the Win-O thread

Thanks, OP.

Thanks OP

Thanks for the storytime!

Thank you OP, this series continues to be really solid.

I miss the times that they always call him sensei, not dad. I didn't dislike the origin story just hearing "dad" is kind of weird for me.

Splinter and Leo are immune because of the turtle's mother I think. Mike and Raph didn't see her in their dreams if I am not remembering wrong.

They always call him dad at some moments and sensei at others. Nothing new.

>Splinter and Leo are immune because of the turtle's mother I think.
No because they were already brainwashed by Rat King few times ago. This issue is full of references of previous issues like Alopex trauma with a bear.

and Leo got brainwashed by Kitsune after that. Splinter's will is maybe stronger than him. But their mother maybe have a key role in that. I am not sure. My idea is just a theory I guess.

Mikey's wired little rope thing comes in handy once again!

I wonder what did Kitsune plan to do with Shredder's body.

Ch'relled

So which TMNT IDW artists are YOUR favorites? I would have to go with Ben Bates, Mateus Santolouco and Sophie Campbell.

I didn't like the original Ch'rell twist in 4kids show. But with this plot it can be based as hell

I made you a bigger version if you want it, or anyone else for that matter.

I miss that Sophie user back in the Outrageous' storytime threads. kek.

Seriously Duncan was the best for me. Still the best cover is pic related

I was so sure that someone else got stabbed...

Still doesn't explains why would Kitsune need Shredder's body. He would reincarnate anyway, I think he already did.

Thanks I take it.

This is now OC Mike thread

Unless Ch'rell was born after Saki died, I really doubt it.

Me too. I thought it would be Jennika taking the stab in Splinter's place.

But weren't utroms dead durning that issue? Everything is possible.

Sophie Campbell. I really loved her art style in Alopex's micro and Northampton arc.

I'm a little upset about her "cute stuff" and her sjw tendencies.

I never heard about it, but at least her tendencies don't affect what she is drawing.
I would like to know more, user.

>this is the same artist that draws shitty dinasours.
weird

I don't really care what she draws during her free time.

"Bwuh bwuh tranny".

She posts on the Technodrome forums (the biggest tmnt fans forum). She seems very nice but she always want to bring her cute and sjw stuff. People there lick her ass and it's annoying.

Die Pepperoni.

this x 2
I hate that muh pet and I don't want to be in the technodrome because of her asslickers

Muh comrade. Same for me.

I stopped visiting the Technodrome when most people started to defend Nick's Raph/Mona bullshit.

It's the autistdrome there.

Remember the time when they racebended the Angel and made her Nobody. Ultimate diversity. Still good comic tho.

Tumblr is far worse.

>the state of America today
No wonder why America is no more the example to follow for other countries.

What? They're male though, how does this make sense?

This can't be real

No, the Fugitoid was just concerned that they were going to die. Reincarnation does not work like that. You might as well say Shredder reincarnated into Splinter.

Yeah, I see that my theory doesn't have any logic.
I wonder where Ch'rell is. Maybe he will become the new Shredder.

Ch'rell woul use his body like Krang did to that alien.

I love how they've elevated the Rat King to mythological trickster status. This is really a great comic.

I don't even want to fix America anymore. I just want it to burn down.

Nice one, but how would Ch'rell use Saki's decomposed body?

I don't know about that. But Kitsune can go and want help from their ol' demons and Ch'rell can answer them like that.

Anything can happen at this point. We will see in the next issues. Too bad we have to wait a month.

Nah, they are pawns of rat king

How could Kitsune brainwashed Leo after Rat King than?

You are actually right. Kitsune and Ch'rell would probably meet and Kitsune will mistake him for a demon that appeared in SHotFC.

Kitsune brainwashed Leo first
Then broke control
Rat King took his turn
And he has never let go

Wish Kitsune brainwashed me and rape me like a succubus at night. Then she will take my sperm inside her and make some weird magic shit with it.

Why do you think so?

wait, I think I couldn't remeber correctly. Rat King was the first or Kitsune? If Rat King brainwashed them later you can be right.

Kitsune brainwashed Leo first.

Rat King was after north hampton

yes I misremembered it. Rat King theory can be right.
Still I don't think Splinter's wife will just stand there like nothing. It can be work of Rat King tho.

Angel wasn't race bent. Sure a little darker, but not changed

Well keep in mind, Donnie met their mother as well... Didn't save him

I doubt that Rat King controls Leo and Splinter. Is there any evidence?

I dont know who this is when did they show before ?

She got a lot darker after they showed his father in annual #1. It was a retcon I think. At least for me.

With as interest as he showed in Leo, you think he will just let go of valuable pawns?
Demi gods don't work that way

She is from the micro with Casey and April.

My memory is so bad I can't remember that either.
No, it is all theory. But first Rat King issue wasn't for nothing I think.

As much as he screws up body and leg proportions, Duncan was really the best at pulling off an aesthetic of grittiness for this series.

Maybe he watches him, but I don't think he controls him.

I like the contrast between the siblings, Kitsune is conniving but if she has the chance she will gut you

Rat King will patiently wait until you die of age

Rat King is a interesting character after all.
I went back to his first issue and found this.
>calls Leo ''A turtle who is a child become a man - more knight than pawn''
>says ''perhaps I will lead with my knight''
Maybe Rat King doesn't control Leo, but he will do that in the future.

His turtles stopped looking as good. Those heads man...

If it ever happens I hope it won't be a simple brainwashing like Kitsune's. I want some more complicated and Kitsune-tier brainwashing is becoming boring.

Still better than cute-eyed turtles tho. But I didn't want to remember this either...

so the turtles and splinter till run the foot?

I think a battle for the helmet ala battle for the cowl style story would work great, with new and old villains coming out of the wood work to try and become the new shredder and gain control of the foot. Maybe even egged on by Kitsune overwhelming the turtles.

They both have their moments. But I don't mind the cuter turtles of Campbell. Early Duncan was pretty great. I actually quite like the cute turtles. Her Leo micro looked great.

Rat King has different style of brainwashing. He creates real-time illusions.
Kitsune brainwashes people into zombies or changes their memory.

Sooooo... When are we getting a separate cartoon with the bara turtles?

Looking forward to him.