Captain Marvel #7 Storytime

Femhitler 7 storytime

Great, I'm reading all her lines in a Boston accent now.

>This prejudice is why Inhumans left your society centuries ago
>centuries
Attilan was up and running before Humanity had any functioning society. It has been going for 25,000 years.

And I was worried we wouldn't get more captain coffee material. Just under the wire.

So...does anyone expect this plot device to be up and running or at all important to the goings on of the MU after CW2 ends?

No. Never take Marvel's claims of "NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME" as any sort of truth. It's always bullshit.

Also nice double trips.

If you read the tea leaves from the October solicits it seems like they're going to agree to hand his predictions over to Steve Rogers and let him deal with them.

But fuck them because MUH RHODEY.

Also is this the only book where they actually draw him Latino?

>speech bubbles pointing the wrong way arounds

well that's alot of centuries, isn't it

nothing like a smug council of bureaucrats on floating podiums to seal the Commander Shepard similarities

It's so dumb to shoehorn in a relationship that they never covered in comic and expect those emotions to resonate with the reader.

The Ultimates acknowledged in Captain Marvel?
What the fuck is happening, the writers never gave a fuck about...
Oh, it's Gage. He is writing the Civil War stories and he is the only one besides Ewing to care about continuity.

Good job editor-kun, the bubbles are switched.

Let Captain Hydra do the sorting, it's going to end well.

>come christmas
>cap has usurped red skull as supreme leader of hydra
>has the loyalty of Kobik because he embodies the storybook version of hydra more than Red Skull did
>has ulysses' intel
>is running the whole world from the shadows

>"What I did isn't important. Any number of capable people could have done it in my place, given the same information."

Ironically, the what YOU did is my major reason for not being on your side.

Told

Why couldn't the muties have done the same

they've tried. repeatedly. humans keep nuking wherever they try to set up shop.they're currently forced to hide in limbo of all places, a straight up demonic plane of existence.

Is anyone of the impression that happens? The security guard ends up marrying the doctor because they just so happened to work at the same place.

That's actually not a half bad idea. Let him put together another Secret Avengers team to deal with it.

KEK WTF IS BLACK PANTHER TRYING TO DO?

his best

What the FUCK with those bubbles???

editor-kun doesn't work here anymore senpai, he left around 2010.

>Thanos has never before been successfully apprehended by earth-based authorities
Maybe not in your universe, Carol

>monster tiddies

whyboner

>Puck versus Daredevil

HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKERS

FIGHT OF THE CENTURY

If it wasn't for Carol's face I think I'd prefer Failla to Anka.

I miss Anka. Is this going to be the regular artist or just a one issue fill-in?

That's a good way to show Carol's point of view. It's unfortunate that what actually happens in the event contradicts these statements.

>Dark Reign II starring evil Steve Rogers
Dark Avengers relaunch when?

Is this the same comic where Thanos is beaten up by Hellcat and Spider-man?

I haven't been actually keeping up with the event because Bendis, but as far as I can tell Carol's Sid is 100% in the right. Have they done anything wrong aside from bringing Rhodes to fight Thanos when that was way out of his league or that one group in Ms Marvel that went against orders and went farther than they were told too by arresting that guy before getting any evidence?

Some tie-ins (which are way ahead of the main title due to the delays) show Carol and her allies attacking and/or arresting various people with no evidence. I can think of Wolverine's ongoing and the last Ms. Marvel issue (not the tank one, the one after that) as good examples of Carol's side crossing the line.

In the team Tony tie-ins her side has done shady stuff. In the main event she's mostly been in the right but she's just done her first Bendis-tier dumb thing: Not quite at the level of kidnapping and torturing a kid, but still pretty bad.

>calling in Puck and Sasquatch
>when you have Blue Marvel and Spectrum

You don't have to make these nerds feel better about themselves, Carol.

Yes.

Anka's the solicited artist until Ramon Rosanas takes over for the relaunch.

I'd personally say it's more like Bendis wants to get Alpha Flight killed again. I don't even know why they're giving a fuck about silly Americans fighting again. Is it because of the Canadian ninjas?

Alpha Flight is in charge of Space, bro.

Dr. Minvera was from space doing experiments turning humans into crab people.

It's in their jurisdiction.

It's because Carol's their CO.

Sorry. posted in the wrong thread. Alpha flight was in the big hero vs hero lineup in Civil war #4 while being the only expendable (to marvel) heroes present.

awww fuck. I hope they don't get Bendis'd.

user, it's hard to meet people especially when you work in a top secret super-lab out in the middle of nowhere.

It's really weird to see Carol's history actually getting referenced after KSD's 3-4 years of actively ignoring and retconning it all.

Obligatory

It's not a bad idea until you realise that Steve is literally gearing up to become the new Supreme Leader of HYDRA.

Except for. You know. The entire first half of that run.

wait, wait, wait

a bunch of bozos took down Thanos? what the fuck, man...
what the fuck... is the whole of Marvel slowly morphing into squirrel girl knock-offs? What next, brown zoroastrian double amputee intersex teenage superhero kicks Eternity in the balls? I can't even bring myself to torrent this anymore.

>a bunch of bozos
The Ultimates are Marvel's strongest team. Not really "a bunch of bozos."

Also Thanos was nerfed at the time because of his re-entry into the universe sapping his strength. That's why he brought guns.

>Minerva can shapeshift now
IT'S HAPPENING

You got told to STFU and actually read comics before and you'll get told to STFU and actually read comics now.

here's hoping Carol will become the dominant uber-lesbian she was born to be.

(cough)the Authority(cough)

Without Claremontish subtext, it's just not the same.

di

did they make out?

>From what I understands, no more than we did.
Firstly, Carol by her own admission doesn't understand anything, and we all know the adage about a client who is their own lawyer.
Secondly, Tony directly uncovered that Ulysses' I still can't believe that's actually his name Ulysses Cain? Got a brother there Ulysses? psychology affects the activation of his powers and also that his powers are not even prediction. So that's two successes.
Thirdly, and preemptively because I can see the future, don't waste time even beginning to type that this meeting is before Carol knew that, because the editor note on this very page states this is after CWII#3, post Banner's death where Tony distilled the information of the latter part in front of the angry mob.

So my only question to the jury, is whether it's legally permissible to lie in a court of law if you're too incompetent to realize you are?
Because I think you'll find such a clause fails with T'Challa who is complying through willful silence with some serious fucking bullshit. Then again, as said by Gyrich who is seemingly the only qualified person on the entire board if not all known Richardian-reality as a whole, since the King of Wakanda's a head of state he can just pull a Doctor Doom whenever he likes and refuse to answer for whatever he doesn't. No vibranium panther skin off his nose.

Like the completely ridiculous impassioned Holden Caulfieldesque fallacy that Rhodey "died for a good cause" so he absolutely needed to be there to die and no further investigation or inquiry on the matter is acceptable because addressing the error offends Carol.

My god, there comes a point where this sort of thinking isn't even martyrdom, it's just a flat out Death Eros. Which I guess with an ironic desire for that sort of thing Thanos and Rhodey bonded through more than the space an arm occupies.

>Tony directly uncovered
It's likely he did so after this issue. There's some time between when he made the brain scan and when he rounded up the illuminati+some other dudes to tell them about his discovery.

Mystique shapeshifted herself a dick and they fucked right then and there.

No, they were interrupted by another skrull Mar-vell.

Yeah, Carol and Tony teamed up in today's Uncanny Avengers and it's two months into the event. Don't think about exact timelines between books too hard.

Hell yea-

awwww

>seeing people in a major city mutating... twisting into distorted, agonizing forms. Monstrous and alien. Many of them dying in the process.

Yeah that sounds like terrigenesis

It's not like the editors and writers themselves know. I think they all expect Bendis to know, and we all know how well he knows his own shit.

that was the original origin for Nightcrawler and Rogue, IIRC. Of course there is the question of whether she'd be able to produce sperm, but I've also heard she was originally born with a D.

Chris Claremont had a lot of... ideas that got shut down by the comics code. That's why there's shit tons of subtext for characters like Spider-woman, Storm etc. being bisexual, even Wolverine was supposed to be originally.

Yeah she was totallu right to bring a fucking super army to bring in banner thus creating enough stress to transform him into the hulk (which he couldnt even do) and setting in motion the sequence of events resulting in his death.

Is it just me, or is Carol drawn looking particularly evil in this comic?

Hey, they're in super-advanced space fighters, that'll make them usef
Oh.

>someone got paid to draw this

>CAAWW

Kek

What's funny is it only needs a simple fix.

>FBCD Issue shows Thanks ripping through Rhodey'd Torso
>in this page there's not a scratch on him
This is no different than Bendis ignoring continuity.

is she always this good of a character?

>when she sees your dick