lots of Ukrainian women look like this

Other urls found in this thread:

schengenvisainfo.com/eu-approves-visa-free-travel-ukrainians/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool

most white girls are like that

what?

Hot you fag

and they will dump your ass as soon as they get passports.

I'm not fag

>soles

>go out to sunbathe
>put on cream that stops all the effects of being in the sun
Why do whites do this? If I did this I wouldn't have my beautiful brown skin.

Sad

Disgusting y t's

Why are they so ungrateful?

What don't you get slapnuts

Not a fan of skin cancer myself

The good looking Ukrainian women are picked up by mobsters at the age of 12 and put into slavery. The rest of them are large women who work on farms and drive tractors.

malnutrition

that she's a 10 but you are calling her average

>that is a 10/10 in krautland
and they call british girls bad

im australian on holiday in germany. and yes i think girls here are better than australian girls

No. Ukrainians are usually much browner

>women
Disgusting

Having never been to Australia I couldn't possibly comment, other than that I thought better of Aus women

Yeah, tons of 'em.

why? they are literally the descendants of low class brits

I'm a brit that lives in Germany and has been to Australia twice. I can say in all honesty that Australian women are the worst of the Anglo women. They take all the worst parts of british women and mix it with the loud arrogance of yank women to create some hideous mess that I wouldn't touch with a barge pole.7

German women are alright, my accent certainly makes life easy on the "romance" front

must unironically be heaven

i think the reason you see so many hot women here nowadays on the streets is the russian admixture due to emigration from russia to germany after ww2

Whats the deal with Ukrainians? I always assumed they were just Russians with a different culture (Similar to Serbs and Croats). However, recently I noticed many Ukrainians tend to have darker features (eyes/hair) and often have slightly more tanned skin.

Are Ukrainians seen as Caucasus people or something like this? Can someone explain to me.

So in this thread we have two German flags shilling for Germany, one "an Australian on holiday" and the other "a brit that lives in Germany"

seems believable

Basically the exact same as British girls.

This is what I always assumed, British girls but more tanned and slimmer, with more asians about

I said they're alright. Assuming you're the poster that said he hasn't been to Australia you'll just have to take it from me, aussie women are trash. Maybe it's just a London thing but there are shit tonnes of the mouth breathers working in pubs there, just spend 10 minutes around them and you'll see what I mean

And? It doesn't change the fact that they're soulless whores who only want passports.

It was until I got a [spoiler]girlfriend[/spoiler]

Can confirm. Australian (and New Zealand) white woman are pretty gross. Its not the tanned blondes you think of from the movies. They are generally slightly chubby sun bleached woman who drink too much and then blow up in size in their 30s.

We easily have the worst white woman in the world. We don't have the style of Europe or the conservatism of the USA.

The Ukrainian women you have fantasies about only date other Ukrainians. The ones that would go anywhere near a foreigner are the ones who just want a quick ticket out of their country, they'll divorce ASAP and marry a Ukrainian man who already lives in Germany

>conservatism of the USA
Our women are by far the biggest consumerist whores on the planet.

>muh passports
To be able to provide a better material life for a women is a legitimate attraction to them. I assume most people who think marriage/dating should exclusively be about looks/personality, (or even that those are automatically the most important factors to everyone) probably live very sheltered lives.

The point is that once they have what you want, they have no use of you anymore, so they will divorce you and leave.

>they have no use of you anymore, so they will divorce you and leave.
It'd be highly impractical for someone to come all the way to the USA from Ukraine, go though all that trouble of meeting someone and marrying them, just to divorce as soon as they get a chance. Where will they go? How will they support themselves?

This

slavic girl meme is dumb

in my country Slavic girls are still exotic, unlike Asian girls who are a dime a dozen. I'm not so sure what could play out in Germany would realistic play out here.

If you are an attractive woman, you can land an attractive man in America who probably makes as much, if not more money with limited effort on your part. Why stick with the beta virgin who was so desperate for companionship that he had to import you? There's literally nothing less attractive.

he's not saying it'd be an abrupt decision and that the marriage would be nullified the moment she gets her right to live in the country. More that the moment she has found a job and maybe made a few independent friends she will have literally no use for the 60 year old fatty that brought her over

No argument there desu, they have horrible personalities and basic knowledge, but they are still more conservative around sex/health.

They are generally not as easy as our woman, and I notice they tend to be more reserved about alcohol (maybe its the 21 age limit over there). We have a massive drinking culture that puts the US to shame. Its basically where the issues stem from.

Everyone memes about US woman being easy, but Europeans and Oceania woman are generally more willing to have one night stands from what I have seen.

Every single thing you said is wrong. Europeans at least try to play hard to get (unless they are Ukrainian prostitutes desperate to leave). Americans with tinder will suck dick for nothing.

you honestly think a random Ukrainian women will just magically meet Dr.Dreamy? It would take years.
Fair enough, But both of you are presuming it's either a beta loser or a 60 year old. What if was just a normal, good looking middle class man in his late 20s/early 30s or whatever.

>What if was just a normal, good looking middle class man in his late 20s/early 30s or whatever.
Then he would be married to a girl from his home town, probably

If you say so but its not the experience here. Everywhere has tinder man. They do the same thing in Europe and here as well.

Tinder is not even a taboo anymore, its just how you meet someone if your young. I have had people ask me if I am gay because I am single and don't have tinder (unironically). Its just a normal and healthy part of being in your 20s.

This is kind of what I mean. You are American and you act disgusted about people using tinder. Here we don't have this mentality, its just assumed that everyone does.

>Then he would be married to a girl from his home town, probably
People don't stay in their home town anymore. They go to college, they move to follow job markets, they move where it's cheaper and higher quality of life. I'm not in my home town. I'm not even in my home state. Most people where I live are aren't locals.

You lot are definitely just being dramatic, your women probably aren't worse than British women, and British women have quite good personalities, even most of the slags

if you're a reasonably good looking, middle class guy with a stable job there is literally no need to go shopping online to buy a wife from an impoverished eastern euro nation.

I'm the minority. Everyone else uses it and you will be mocked if you don't.

British woman are top tier Anglo.

I'm not seeing it. Where I live it's already the United Nations. Be they from out of the state or out of the country. I'd be worried about getting jumped or something on the first date, but meeting a girl online is not so weird.

I'm not sure we're on the same page here. Are you seriously saying that you'd rather buy a wife and ship her over than go on a date with somebody who lives locally because you're worried about getting jumped? If that's how you feel then fine but a little word of advice, take off the tinfoil hat before you meet her at the airport

I'm saying i'd worry about meeting a Ukrainian women through a shifty website that's probably mafia owned. But the actual "establishing a relationship with a Ukrainian women online and then having her come here" is not that bad imo.

>i trust the online girl who is willing to sell herself online and/OR has everything to gain from a relationship with me by moving to my country than a local girl who is most likely of a similar socio-economic background to me and therefore more likely to not have other motives for "wanting" me and that I can meet face to face and get a feel for straight away

The mental gymnastics are Olympic worthy

See . I don't think material well being is an illegitimate form of attraction. We aren't talking about some 18 year old marrying an 80 year old billionaire. Keeping within the parameters of middle-class American, it would be a modest improvement from Ukraine. Better but hardly worlds away. As for trust, it's an issue but how is it different from meeting anyone online?

>Better but hardly worlds away

You obviously have no idea what it's like in Ukraine for the vast majority of people. These are the people that flock to Poland because the standard of living is so much better.

>poland is a step up from their country
Fuck me, is it THAT bad?

>You obviously have no idea what it's like in Ukraine for the vast majority of people.
I really don't.

it differs depending on where you are but it's undeniable that many Ukrainians try their luck in Poland because the opportunities/pay/standard of living is better

Its really not that bad. Maybe 3 years ago in the far east was not an ideal place to live, but most areas (especially the cities) have a relatively normal standard of living. I mean sure, you won't be driving an Audi with the newest Iphone, but they have consistent food/power/access to education.

The reason they expat is often because there are more jobs overseas or they can make some money and then return.

These days it makes little sense to marry for a greencard if you plan on leaving someone. What is an uneducated Ukrainian going to do in somewhere like Germany? They can't speak the language and will be viewed as a second class citizen. They have harder access the education and will likely end up desperate for money - leading to crime.

Why do you think there is so much organised Polish/Ukrainian/Romanian organised crime in Germany/France/UK.

The quality of life is hardly an improvement than in there original country.

>Its really not that bad.

the average net income is 2,300 euros per YEAR. Even moving to a shithole area in Germany is a step up in life.

>What is an uneducated Ukrainian going to do in somewhere like Germany?

who said that just the uneducated would be willing to do it? The educated cannot get enough work that pays to a reasonable level. Many would love to come to western euro countries to practice their profession and I daresay a fair few of them wouldn't turn down a western man's hand in marriage for convenience.

this

>marriage for convenience.
Which is bad why, if it's ultimately an improvement?

because if the only goal is improvement rather than finding somebody to settle with, there is literally no bond to keep that person with the guy who brought her over.

Yeah their income is low but so are all their prices. Have you seen how cheap food is in Ukraine (well - staples anyway). The standard of living is not western tier, but when you look at the paycheck relative to buying power, it does not differ much outside of luxury goods.

who said that just the uneducated would be willing to do it? The educated cannot get enough work that pays to a reasonable level. Many would love to come to western euro countries to practice their profession and I daresay a fair few of them wouldn't turn down a western man's hand in marriage for convenience?

Yeah you have a point but I mention uneducated people because I think (and have seen) these people be the type to do a green card marriage.

Someone who is educated is less likely to do this because a) they are educated and have prospects already b) can likely find work overseas anyway if it is a relevant profession.

People don't go to Poland because its a wonderland compared to the Ukraine, they go because there are more jobs in certain fields and the money they can bring back home will be more then they make in their own country.

Also I forgot to ask, can't Ukrainians work in Europe regardless now anyway due to EU agreement?

all women have ulterior motives user, foreign golddiggers are just more honest about it

I want a ukra gf.

cancer

No only 90 days free stay.
schengenvisainfo.com/eu-approves-visa-free-travel-ukrainians/

nice