TVs of Sup Forums

Kinostation Edition.

Nice Kino station OP
Are you an american? seems comfy though

do I fit in?

the outlets don't seem american to me

oh fuck it I'm not getting the usb cord, I'll just describe it to you.

Alright, it's a cavern like basement illuminated by the midday sun shining in through the only unblocked window, for it is summer time and I am hot. I am wearing a shirt, half torn off because I was hot and too lazy to remove it normally.

Before me are two screens, side by side. One is a touch screen, all in one desktop computer and the other is a regular flat screen television connected by HDMI. I have paused Yu-Gi-Oh Dark side of dimensions to type this and put on an Evangelion music video, my favourite anime song and second favourite overall.

Littered around the table are the following items: an empty pepsi bottle, an empty blue teapot, a mug of Asuka Soryu holding a mug, a figurine of Ryuko Matoi running to the beach, an xbox one controller, a bent pen, a swiss army knife, blade out, an empty cigar case, a microphone, a broken phone with an Asuka case, a snes controller with the wire exposed, a flashlight, cologne, a cheque from the government, a set of keys I found on the ground and haven't bothered to return, a set of washroom keys to pilfer toilet paper/paper towels from public restrooms, a broken watch, the new testament, an empty soda cracker bag, and that's pretty much all.

What's up with storing shoes under your tv?

wtf bro just get a lcd lmao look how old that shit its its not even flat or hd

its so he can quickly chase after the negro who steals his tv

What if it rains?

>Kinostation Edition
My time to shine.

that looks comfy as fuck

You funny.

Nigga you funyy.

Sheeeeit dog you so funy.

cozy

comfy ogrestation

>everybody on Sup Forums is a poorfag with decade+ old setups
I'm not even surprised.

Finished Hell on Wheels. Very good.

post your setup, big guy

wtf is going on in the picture above your computer specs screen?

Fucking richfag

just looks like a guy with a job to me.

KILL YOUR TV

A notebook and a blanket I guess.

and no gf

Imagine the spiders.

girls are for normals and worker ants. utter waste of time.

I have several in my house and I let them stay because they kill fruit flies and other obnoxious pests. I do have one in my room that I will probably kill next time I see it...it's going to grow into a big hairy bastard, and I don't want it crawling in my mouth while I sleep.

Sup Forums CROSSPOSTING NOT ALLOWED!

negro's are the only ones who still own tv's that old

actually most of these images can be found on Sup Forums
I'm , and I post in the battlestation threads there all the time.

how would you know this is Sup Forums crossposting if you weren't from Sup Forums and crossposting right now?

obviously light from the T.V. didn't transfer well. Usually i watch movies in the dark but will have some lights on half for games, cable, etc. heres a little rundown of the system

T.V.: Sony X850c 65""
Soundbar: Definitive Technology Studio Micro
Devices: Verizon Cable Box, Xbox one, PS4 Pro, Sega dreamcast

love this setup and from experience Sony T.V.s are the best at upscaling low res content. Seriously i just plugged my dreamcast into the RCA jacks on the back and its way better than those 20-30 dollar upscalers on amazon.

When does Sup Forums have living room threads?

>>>/kys/

what's the deal with people having manchild caves?

you might not belong here, user.

Ditch the mancave, bring back the study.

>having a TV and some posters makes you a manchild

Okay.

I'm not so much talking about this thread but people on Sup Forums and reddit in general. they always post their rick and morty themed bathrooms or dark souls tattoos etc

Okay, but I'm not really seeing that ITT. Seems like regular living rooms to me.

yeah I know but I'm still wonderin, what's the matter with all these manchilds nowadays?

There's nothing the matter. Most people are single, and they're just expressing their interests. You're just seeing more of their "caves" now thanks to the internet.

There's nothing more "adult" about one set of interests over another. One person might like reading, another might like working out, some like the outdoors, some like tinkering and electronics, and other like cartoons, anime, and video games. As long as they all wake up and go to work, pay their own bills, and groom and feed themselves, there's nothing "childish" about them.

Now, the neckbeards who still live with their parents and work a part time McJob, making their less conventional interests their entire identity, who rely on their parents for housework and food? They're absolutely manchildren (or feminists, SJWs, liberals, etc.). But they're hardly the majority, or even a blip on the radar. Next time an anime convention is in town, chances are that less than half of the people there are manchildren, and they're probably ALL the ones from the surrounding cities.

you're right there's nothing wrong with liking things like d&d or whatever but I can't understand why would base a tattoo or your wedding on such a thing

Have an old Onida 21"CRT Black Deluxe for which I paid next to nothing to get it off previous tenant. Survived lightning and everything but still going strong! Good enough to watch news and a bit of weekend football. Have rigged it one of those Chinese multimedia box players, takes USB to play stuff. 7yrs last month, previous owner had it for 5-6yrs.

what tv do I buy for my bedroom to watch movies and be comfy!

Just get an old CRT off of Craigslist for free, grab a $10 stand, and go to town.

If it's a second TV, you don't need much.

hell yeah I was waiting for this TV way to go user. What's the next upgrade?

Is "comfy" a keyword for "shitty"?

A potted plant.

But no, I've been meaning to get a media cabinet for the rest of the tapes (which are on a bookshelf in the other room). It would also double as a shelf for my wife's old consoles (PS1, PS2, NES, SNES, N64, etc.), which are in storage right now.

Once we take the consoles out of storage and set them up, I'm planning to get an RCA switch, since the TV doesn't have nearly enough inputs.

Can I play?

>Not watching your movies on a 120 inch screen

Plebs, the lot of you.

postin

>light beer
>light AMERICAN beer
Save yourself some money and stick to pop, buddy.

Just got the hide-a-bed couch yesterday. Cost me $13.

you live inside a wooden box?

rate

hey i just bought that same vcr for $4.99

Nice toes. Would suck/10. Is the pink thing for yourself?

Rekt

What pink thing?

Why

Mom and dad's theater room

Why are kinostation threads so full of hostility?

no

>Can I play?

You post this in every thread so why ask

Cool rug but wtf bro get some furniture

Sounds good. Keep me posted. Looking forward to the next upgrade.

>has two tvs, a desktop with two monitors, but doesn't own a single fucking chair

It's a chick? That big toe hair says otherwise

>It's a chick?
Are you serious?

My tv broke.

What's so hard to understand about this question? Fuck.

I've been meaning to buy a new converter box, but my city still has analog stations. I can't seem to find one with analog support, or even analog passthrough listed, and when I ask? I get these types of answers.

Help.

>my city still has analog stations
There can't be anything worth watching on those.

One's CTV (news, housewife shows), and the other is CHCH (news, movies, "retro" TV). They just can't be bothered to update their hardware.

Just get a cheap flatscreen

A little blurry...

It's also a little bit sideways

I'm , my TV is fine.

Antenna to TV works, but I use a converter box for the PVR and TV guide, since the TV itself doesn't have those capabilities. The only issue is that a lot of the boxes don't support analog, or if they do, only analog passthrough (basically the analog stations only work when the converter is off).

Now, analog stations don't broadcast program info or anything, which is fine, but I'd like to just deal with one thing (the converter box) for all my stations instead of having them fragmented (converter box for digital, TV (with the box off) for analog). It's not a big issue, just something that makes the whole experience more pleasant.

>I pull a lot of American women, the room.

Fair enough

Would still suck.

>sacrificing HD for the guide which can be easily googled
>PVR in the current year
Come on senpai

>a lot of the boxes don't support analog, or if they do, only analog passthrough
Because that's how they were designed, to give people with analog-only TV's access to digital signals. No point in putting an analog tuner in them. You're shit out of luck on this one, unless you're willing to use a splitter.

Sacrifice nothing, all newer TVs have a built-in digital converter. I can get all the channels (analog AND digital) regardless of whether or not I have a converter box.

I just use a box for the guide and PVR (digital stations only), which are just convenient enough features that I want to keep them.

Ryzen > Intel

Don't buy a shit tv without a built-in guide next time?

This.

>$8000 4K OLED tv
>no built-in guide feature
lmao even my shit $100 offbrand costco tv has one

The fuck do I do with "guide"? I use it as my desktop monitor for PC and laptop.

Most of them (in North America, at least) tend to omit the guide, unfortunately. And those that have it tend not to say.

It's very hit-and-miss.

Thought you were the other user

its good

I like your bed-box, user.

That's a bed

jesus fucking christ that is nightmare material