What does Sup Forums think of white south americans?

What does Sup Forums think of white south americans?

I want to bang a south american beranco qt

They need to be deported or get exterminated.

Post more

deported to where? Europe? I'm ok with that

this

Even the 56%?

they should all be killed
hail atahualpa

HEIL PACHAMAMA

They're alright. The brown qts are better

>deported to where
A shallow ditch

I'm tired of hearing about them. They're all Southern Americans talk about, along with their food and their beaches.

>deporting whites to a shallow ditch
L-Leaf-chan, are you reverse Hitler?
Nice dubs btw

>They're all Southern Americans talk about
Mostly the southern cone. They think they're European and want into the EU

Chileans hate wh*Tes though.

But fake perú-san, i'm wh*te

Stop lying Mapuche-san

The only people in the whole of South America that are white are the Falkland Islanders.

okay, i'm a mapuche descendant with blue/green eyes, brown hair and white (pink) skin,( i'm not lying, i'm a mongrel :V)
My grandma didn't teach me mapudungün (mapuche lenguage) because i was too wh*te (Huinca)

Thanks to us this shithole of a continent is not Africa tier

prove it
your eyes with timestamp
your skin with timestamp

I think they are good people that are surrounded by brown subhuman shit like the Afrikaners.

The women are marriage material though

oh it's you again

Alright I went too far. I don't consider myself huwite. I'm full IBERIAN tho

the best

this is an ironic comment, right?

South America is a shithole, thanks to Iberians.

I posted my eyes like 15 times the last year...

No, it's actually a true story, i'm the chile-user with palestinian/Scoth/basque/Mapuche blood.

I never saw a pic of the eyes of a chilean with timestamp

i liek

carboneras

No, this actually happens a lot

damn forgot pic

nombre de la putita?

>palestinian
d r o p p e d

¿contento?

dame un segundo y te paso el insta

magui_ansuz

pic related: me

Esta para hacerle un pibe, la puta madre

si totalmente. mas de uno

i'm spanish thus not white

>no timestamp

QT
Please share White grills, with your fellow Sup Forums bros. Thank you for your cooperation :)

Most people in my country doesn't realize they exist.

You subhuman baboon. You literal dog.

How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the wh*Tes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. wh*Tes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution wh*Tes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average wh*Te dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, wh*Toid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a wh*Te "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Toid. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look good.