New Avengers #14

Really, ANAD Avengers and Civil War was posted before this?

I'm loving Max

Huh, looks like Ewing really didn't know Songbird didn't get her powers back in Parkerbolts.

>that cartoonishly massive bomb
>that Skull and Crossbone

I love this book.

So yeah, if you want to see the New Mutants, this is the book for you.

>O.M.N.I.T.R.O.N.I.C.U.S

could some one spell it out for me?

>OP and I are the only ones reading the best Avengers book
Feels bad man

>literally channeling OG Fury
based ewing

Organo
Mechanic
Nexus
Iterated
Techno
Radical
Organizational
Networked
Intelligent
Computer Unity
System

>A... Danger Room, so to speak?

We're all reading it, buddy.

They couldn't just say that? And Thank you.

Old man Stan~

Someone should tweet him to let him know

How is Vermin NOT Squirrel Girls arch enemy?

Ok, Garret channeling Dirk Anger is beginning to grow on me.

>the 'New' in 'New Avengers' actually refers to the New Mutants

Ewing IS a huge fan of Nextwave

Hoooooooooooooooooooly shit, that user from last month was right, he said there was another new mutant in the base besides Roberto and Sam.

I only just realised they must be living next door to Magneto's hidden base in the Savage Land

>Ewing is writing a series that's a successor to Young Avengers and the New Mutants.

based.

His classic look has never really worked with more detailed shading.

A mess of black ink blob is the best way for it, and it would just look wrong in more modern art styles.

They need to consider doing something more like Douglock or M-Tech Warlock (Which I think I might be the only fan of)

He predates her by like 20 years and lives in gross sewers.

right. i'm reading just for the possible rats vs squirrells clash.

I laughed more than I should have.

Where even is Squirrel Girl, right now?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

With Wiccan and Hulkling.

Also, just chiming in here, but Warlock's getting a build a figure in the new x men marvel legends line as well.

I haven't read much New Mutants, but I am a massive fan of Starlin.
Is it ever explained why there's two otherwise completly unrelated Warlock/Magus pairs?

This is a fun book, but I cant help but be sad they turned evil Reed into a bit of a joke.

He was one of the more frightening villians when he first appeared.

Damnit they nerfed the Maker

ABSOLUTELY BASED

I fully expect him to be playing around. Make Roberto think he played him but it was a double play.

Yeah, I honestly thought he'd be more of a threat.I blame them not really being allowed to focus on one thing for too long, due to getting sucked up into events, and what not.

why can't they give the X-men to based Ewing?

one theory an user ina previous thread had was that the reason the 'comes in slices' joke keeps getting repeated is because this is just one slice of him, and that Ewing is building up to a multiversal council of evil reeds consolidating their forces once each has finished studying the universe they landed in

Soo the new mutants movie is scheueld for 2018, so by june or july of 2017 we might get a new new mutants book by Ewing since he is the only one using them.

X-fans can't have nice things.

New Avengers is pretty much the only team book in Marvel right now that I think is actually worth reading
It's consistently based from issue to issue

it's kinda obvious. He also talked about a contact that gave him the technology from other universes and otherwise he couldn't have got all the interdimensional Revengers like the Screamer and the Mars weapon

I like that. Hope it pans out.

>20 years
You sure about that?
Squirrel Girl is kind of old, maybe 10. I doubt even 15.

Awww yeah, bringing back the Kid Rescue armor.

Just a coincidence.

The cyber-world obeys... oh this is like a Saturday morning cartoon with less frames.

When did Toni get so... young?

that's our Ewing

Is everybody iron man these days? Poor tony pretty much everybody is suddenly "smarter" than he is. Toni Ho, lunella, Riri, Doom, Pym (more or less)... poor guy.

he's retiring after Civil War II: The Oath

Almost nextwave, but not quite.

side note,machine man is gonna be on Deadpool's new Mercs for Money team come October for those who missed the solicits

this makes me giddy for some reason

Oh god I loved this.

>New Young Mutant Avengers

Yeah I figure, but with Bendis you never know. I would be satisfied if he focused on Stark Technologies (That's the new name right?), for a little while. A good conclusion to his newer arcs.

>the young and the restless x-vengers

Fucking superb.

anyone who reads avengers is a pleb

Man, I think the longer ultimate reed stays in this universe the stupider he gets. He also talks a whole lot.

this is AIM

Such a stupid line, but I still love it.

FUCK
YEAH
EWING

time for best avengers!

The whole Run has this effect on me. I hope it doesn't get bogged down by USAvengers.

And a room is just a zone surrounded by 4 walls

Based Ewing.

FUCK YEAH!

And The Captain was in the last issue of Nova.

Given how All-New X-Factor ended I imagine Warlock losing a fight and then all the system are getting overrided. O.M.N.I.T.R.O.N.I.C.U.S is like:
> What the hell?
And here comes the Danger:
> Don't you dare hurt my boyfriend! Only I am allowed to do that!

I wasn't too big on how New Avengers started out, but fuck this is one of my current favorites going on right now in a sea of shit from Marvel and Bendis

Outstanding.

Excellent issue. Ewing proving once again why he's Sup Forums's wet dream.

I guess this is the type of reader Marvel can hold onto despite everything. The true bottom feeders.

This is literally one of the only good things Marvel is producing right now

I can name 3 truly great comics coming out of Marvel at the moment, and two of them are written by King

(For the record, they are the Ultimates, NA and Vision by King.)

Man, fuck Reed. He could workshop this name.

it took long enough for you to get here, AntiEwingfag

I've missed Warlock since X-Factor

What is a good jumping on point for this book.

The first issue of this volume, duh.

Ultimates, coincidentally also written by Ewing.

Can an user pleaee post links to those?

Isn't the weapon of mars literally pestilence of the four horsemen from 52?