Thoughts on late night shows in general?

Thoughts on late night shows in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pi9PwiMZB8U
youtube.com/watch?v=3L8cxD-lLXw
youtube.com/watch?v=IGl1CCprCeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

died when Johnny retired.

liberal talking points with applause breaks

pandering to the lowest denominator

Boring fucking trash

I know Colbert has always gotten a lot of shit from this board but I actually thought he was pretty good when he had his own show. Now he just blends into the rest of the late night crowd for me. It's a format that is on its way out and for good reason, I highly doubt we'll have any late shows operating like this in five to ten years.

Even an enlightened anarcho-syndicalist like me thinks that Colbert is unfunny.

They have good humor though
youtube.com/watch?v=pi9PwiMZB8U

colbert bad! trump good!

>this is your brain on /leftypol/

>trumplets make 5,000th post of the day complaining how late night shows are repetitive

he won lol

IT WAS HER FUCKING TURN REEEEEEE

TWO
SCOOPS

DONLALDT TPRUJMPPPDPPPPPFPFFFF

Join the Day of Action for Net Neutrality, or else we may all end up banned from Sup Forums by drumpf.

Join the Day of Action for Net Neutrality, or else we may all end up banned from Sup Forums by rumpf.

Join the Day of Action for Net Neutrality, or else we may all end up banned from Sup Forums by sudhfisudh.

BONORT XORTPF

Good fucking god I hate Colbert now. I adored him on colbert report, and I don't know if it's his own opinions or him selling out to NBC, but even if you absolutely despise donald trump, how can you enjoy listening to an hour of unfunny political jokes based on low hanging fruit, every. fucking. night.
Some late night programs are okay as long as they stay moderate.

Absolute garbage that hasn't been funny for at least 5 years.

Conan O'Brien is the only remotely funny host left, and even then he's at his best when he's doing remotes. Clueless Gamer used to be good when it was just him and the nerd but now it's just a shitty excuse for celebrity hangouts.

I immediatly hate them because they make fun of le epik cheeto man.
I am the modern cuckservative """""""""man"""""""""

>It's ok when Fox News blasted Obama for having the audacity to eat dijon mustard

u mad? lol

>Nice trips

Is the drumpfkin thread?

Is this comic supposed to be funny?

>I am cool and reserved.
>I AM SILLY

Conan was the only good one

idk bout yall but trump, or drumpf as I like to call him, will never recover from this

>Sup Forumscksucker on suicide watch

WAAAAAAAAAAAH
DEYS MAKIN FUNNA ME

fucking retard faggot

is this an ironic post

so basically every Sup Forums MSpaint image

When I was younger I didn't understand why everyone hated Leno, I thought he was alright and I enjoyed his monologues and Leno-Conan was a great lineup. I stopped watching late night after Conan was taken off the Tonight Show.

no political cartoon has ever been funny. political humor is an oxymoron. people laugh because they agree with it, not because theres any discernible comedy present

Uh sure, how was that image Sup Forums exactly?

Pure propaganda.

It's supposed to be accurate. The guy in the comic is identical to these faggots:

IT WAS HER TURN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So, president Trump...

It's amazing that Colbert is so impotent and powerless. He truly hasn't made a dent in anything Trump has done.

they've all gone to shit since Leno, Letterman, and Ferguson quit.

the only funny part of Colbert's run so far has been Bruce Campbell doing an imitation of him

youtube.com/watch?v=3L8cxD-lLXw

TWO SCOOPS DRUMPF!!!

Ever notice how Drumpfkins always use the same retorts whenever someone brings up their orange daddy? Almost as if they're all paid shills...

Funny as I've read this same post before.

No but I notice you've posted this photo four times in three days.

PAQWUAMPF

Can you imagine the amount of butthurt that went into making this image?

Based Colbert

youtube.com/watch?v=IGl1CCprCeU

Triggered libcuck thread? :)

I'm sure you're used to seeing the same posts day in and day out, Dimitri.

As opposed to people like the OP posting this thread multiple times every single day for the last 2 months?

Yeah, Trump supporters sure do get awfully triggered by these images. Really makes you think...

Fuck off you redditor. The old Sup Forums would have voted for bernie, not that stupid narsisistic bigot. You came here 6 months ago during election season and were never here during golden age 2015 Sup Forums.Ever since reddit invaded pol all the other boards are shit. Now I can't even browse Sup Forums without people freaking out about interracial couples

VOOOOORMPF

Shut the fuck up powerless libcuck faggot. :)

At Midnight is the funniest, followed by Kimmel, the rest are shit/too late to care

>someone saved my edit

nice

I thought it was really funny when le funny one note motion capture actor man from a besmirched now in retrospect somewhat hackneyed series by a now hack Director did le tricksy hobbit voice reading Trump's tweets.

>the decibels of thunderous laughter and applause at such a display, unbeknownst to those in the audience, would later cause the sun to implode in on itself, wiping out any trace of life from our solar system

I AGREE ZORMPFTARDS ARE SO EASILY TRIGGERED ALL I WANT IS BLUMPF DEAD AND THESE SNOWFLAKES GET ANGRY WHEN I BROADCAST HIS SEVERED HEAD ON TV LIKE WTF

>OP makes a simple non-bait thread
>libtards completely lose their shit

How long did it take you to make in ms paint?

You sound awfully triggered there, boyo. It's almost like the real snowflakes are Trump supporters...

:)

They are shit now. They used to be good.

IT'S HAPPENING FELLOW KEKS FOR REALZ THIS TIME WE WON'T FOCUS ON POLICY WE'LL FOCUS ON PIPE DREAMS AND FICTION FOR SOME REASON

>OP makes a simple non-bait thread
>non-bait
You're already an idiot, there's no need to pretend to be retarded on top of that.

r/srs has been spamming Sup Forums with nigger dicks since before you even knew Sup Forums existed, newfag

what was the bait then, genius?

HAHA LOOK AT CONSERVATIVES DISAGREEING WITH US AND DEBATING US LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE THE REAL SNOWFLAKES RIGHT FELLOW KEKS AND SHILLS HEHEH

that pic sums up alrt right pussies perfectly

Nice non reply

KRAUTMPF

Colbert. There hasn't been a thread about Colbert in months that hasn't been filled with shitposting.

PUT IT IN MY ASS GORMPF

that video was pretty shit

It really does, sadly.

Stay triggered, snowflake. Whatever happened to 8 years? :)

>debating
Saying "TRIGGERED YET LIBZ" over and over again isn't debating

QQQQQHHHHHH

What even is this?

I have a feeling this guy is barneyfag. someone test this theory by posting pone

>this image
somebody mad af

Kekistanis need to fuck off back to /r/the_donald

PORK

BARNABY JOYCE

And yet you keep replying. Almost as if you can't stand people having different opinions than you. Sound familiar, snowflake?

This is a person who isn't angry, in fact only his political opponents are angry.

Conan is at his best doing parody sketches, remotes are hit and miss and revolve too much around self deprecation

ARE YOU SCOOPING ME?

>snowflake snowflake snowflake you're triggered snowflake snowflake
What did he mean by this?

I doubt barneyfag even cares about politics, or anything other than his autistic crusade.

NNOOOO

I HAVE YOU NOW PLUMP

Colbert is so smart. He's right about Trump being stupid.

Imagine being this triggered by images on the internet.

PUT ME DOWN BLUMPF OR SO HELP ME MOLOCH

HAAAAAY THAT'S MY SCOOOOP

Don't reply to shills, Bing bongs.

Dijon is fucking tasty and not particularly expensive
It's another one of those "That darn stuff just ain't American because I arbitrarily think so" bits isn't it