Which country is it the safest for an American to learn Spanish in?

Which country is it the safest for an American to learn Spanish in?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/29/us-second-biggest-spanish-speaking-country
vocaroo.com/i/s0csF0RNpadE
youtube.com/watch?v=23eKBviF9KI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's certainly not safe, but being American, Mexican Spanish will be the most useful for you.

Follow your country men, go to central Mexico

chile by far.

Spain.

Was about to say USA but realised it's not safe

uruguay but their spanish is kind of shitty, colombia has the best spanish but it's not the safest country, costa rica has decent spanish too and it's also considerably safe so that might be the better one

CHICANO

chicano

argentina es buen pais pero el acento rioplatense es una mierda

Spain

el chicANO señores

The USA

Spain is a better experience

Depends on what you're looking for. Any country could be safe or not depending on the area. What kind of Spanish do you want? The closest to standard Spanish in terms of pronunciation, vocabulary and intonation is in Colombia and Chile.
Spanish from Spain is like English from England. Venezuela is not ok right now politically speaking and Spanish from any Island is not recommended.

that's how i imagine the average /lat/ posters

Do they fuck donkeys in argentina?

Don't you guys already know the answer is Chile? We literaly have this same thread everyday >:(

chile is not as safe as Sup Forums says, and they don't speak spanish

USA

I've been there,dude.It definetly is a step up from the usual shitholes you may be familiar with.

I will not speak for the central american countries tho...never been to panama or Costa Rica and they say those are pretty good as well.

I don't even know if we have donkeys here but we fuck cows,horses,goats,white womyn,dogs,cats so you can see we like to fuck varius types of animals

Colombia.

It's big so you can travel a lot, it's much safer than it was during the eighties and the woman are second only to venezuelan girls. However, what really matters is that their spanish is actually a language and speaking it won't make people laugh at you.

Like seriously, have you ever heard an Argentinian speak? Everyone south of Peru sounds like they sucked all the helium out of a balloon and are too fucking gay to realize the rest of Latin america (and the world) is laughing at their ridiculous faggot accents that sound like an old man choking on donkey penis (literally considered a culinary delicacy in their countries)

If you decide to learn from some cock-loving country like Chile or Uruguay you'll never be able to speak spanish because the moment you open your mouth any REAL spanish speaker will be unable to restrain their laughter and will immediately walk away but only after propositioning you for sex because they'll think you're some sort of gigolo faggot mestizo.

LOS
ESTADOS
UNIDOS
DE
AMERIMUTTIA

Just go to Spain
He said safe

Nice one man send the gringo to colombia if he learn the secret of rioplatense accent he will die of a avalanche pussy so it's better for him to learn basic spanish you really save his life

The only good options, regarding accent, are the andean dialects and probably central mexico. I guess Perú is the best option

Yes we do, a modified version of it, much like mexico and spain, y'know. each of us has different version of their spanish because that's ho language works

as for the safeness, its pretty chill here actually, as long as you're not literally walking into "poblaciones callampa" which can be pretty violent.

>no one mentioned Ecuador
Phew

And even so you would just get blitz mugged,instead of having a gun pointed at your face and have you strip your clothes

Los Estados Unidos ofc
try Miami, San Diego or LA

ecuador

p much, dudes around those areas are more concerned around adquiring shit for survival and hood thriving than actually commiting big crimes.

D:

Spain by a longshot, then Chile and then Ecuador

Exactly.And that's pretty much the distinction between a hoodlum and a favelado.Inside a favela,the bigger gang functions almost like a secondary government.People born in these conditions don't seek self improvement because they fucking hate anything remotely civilized.

> the woman are second only to venezuelan girls
they arr rook same tho. Llaneras (meta, arauca, apure, barinas, bolivar etc..) look exactly the same on both sides of the border. Costeñas (Bolivar, Atlantico, Caracas, Zulia, nueva esparta, Magdalena) the same. same shit with andeans (Antioquia, santander cundinamanrca, tachira, merida)
t. Have family and lots of friends in Venezuela + tinder conoisseur
I did

>8 threads about LATAM today
Wew

I forgot to mention, Panama and CR would actually be the best options for an American as they are least likely to experience a culture shock compared to the rest of Latin Amrica. Maybe Puerto Rico, DR, Mexico and Colombia are good options too

we seriously love you. you are like the simpsons.

>Puerto Rico

I love Puerto Rico, it's such a beautiful place and the people are so nice and friendly

but my god their spanish is so hard to understand. same thing with Cuban

to the user who asked the original question, i wouldn't focus on learning Caribbean spanish

trying to speak like someone from Mexico City or Bogota is your best bet in terms of speaking "standard" new world spanish (though not the safest or most pleasant places)

>though not the safest or most pleasant places
huge meme tb.h. The crime rate of both cities ain't that high. For examples, Bogota's 12/100k effectively putting it at the same level of L.A and Miami, or even slightly safer. Mexico City must be around the same level if not safer than Bogota. Of course we can't compete with Europe or some North American cities

Perú will try their best!

Spain.

I've seen quite a few americans going to Guanajuato to learn spanish.

You're looking at the wrong continent mate.

But you can learn spanish without leaving your country

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/29/us-second-biggest-spanish-speaking-country

you're right. he should be looking at Asia

>Philiphiness
Thanks for the laugh friend.
If one is looking for safety, there's literally no competition, we're not only the safest native Spanish country, but we're one of the overall safest countries in the world, far above the USA as a matter of fact.
If safety is all that matters, there's no point in having a discussion at all.

California

But you guys talk with a lisp and you sound like faggots.

The Españoles have cool slang and profanity

>onda vita jo macho tio me cago en la leche
>cool slang

puto imbecil

I learned rio platense spanish because argentine gf and average spanish speakers dont laugh at it. Either they dont say anything or they get curious as to why I speak that way. If the alternatives are vayatela hostia tio chavales xdxd spanish and super nasal-sound spanish where they pronounce shit like frogs, i prefer rioplatense

vocaroo.com/i/s0csF0RNpadE

If you are looking for safety, Spain, by far mate
If you wanna go to Latin America, maybe Chile or Uruguay

Spain 10/10
Chile 7/10
Argentina 6/10

south america:Argentina,Chile or Uruguay
Europe:Catalonia and Spain

Cuba probably. Not even joking. Dictatorships are good at keeping things calm, and everything would be very very cheap for you

> far above the USA
Not the greatest of achievements in this day and age

>and they don't speak spanish
This guy got redpilled on Chile. He knows.

Sudacas sound like they are choking on a big fat cock while dancing La Cucaracha
>Le Spaniards sound gay XD
youtube.com/watch?v=23eKBviF9KI

Venezuela obviously

>There will never be a godly voice as Constantino Romero ever again

el chicANO señores y señoras

Where was Constantino Romero from?

Albacete, Castilla La Mancha

He speaks crystal clear to me

F