Stefan Molymeme

So how long until he starts advocating for all out race war in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffzpFKORFv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill them all

where is he going to end up?

Nice almost pushed him to that level

Have a link m8?

molyneux is such a fucking dumbass

I cant watch his political videos because they are so boring and stupid

what I liked are some of his "the truth about x" videos because sometimes they gave interesting inputs. but especially the guest talks and opinion rants are unwatchable

Will he ever run for Prime Minister?

NOT

it's fake

Holy shit....FUCKING THIS!

You need a great leader to Uncuck you Canada.

Stop shilling your sophist cult leader here.

Thanks.

>You're part of the solution.

a ditch

NEVER.

The guy is a pussy.

People say this about every e-celeb but I really think he should. He'd get plenty of support.

No.

He had a video today where he discussed celebrity status with the callers and he mentioned that he's absolutely not interested in entering politics himself.

Jealous aussie detected

Oh right, you're a MUCH better commentator and video maker

Pshhh.... Heh.

Nice try kid, but leave this one to the big goys.

david duke literally looks like a demon

He also used to talk about "muh Muslims dindu nuffin" and "atheism is so superior *tips le fedora*" people evolve and seeing how well Trump has done and the audience that he has....he could legit make waves.

I say he might give it a run in 4-8 years under the libertarian party, wouldvotefor!

literally david bowie

Anyday now.........If we could turn Weev into a Glorious NATSOC then even Molencuck cannot stay neutral forever

NOT

youtube.com/watch?v=ffzpFKORFv8

The demon America needs

HOORAH

What would you rather see in your lifetime, President Trump or PM Molyneux? (Can't have both)

He really gives off the cult leader vibe. His philosophical standpoints are terribly flawed, but I enjoy his politically colored extractions of historical events and figures.

his name sounds (((jewish))) is he a kike?

>Molyneux
>Sounds Jewish

Holy shit no, that's a French name that's common in Ireland.

Although I think he is like quarter or eighth Jew from his mom's side.

Duke looks like a dead guy with someone's hand up his cold stiff ass like a puppet.
I mean what the fuck is up with those cold, dead eyes? In other pictures he looks fine, maybe not attractive, but not fucking DEAD

WHO THE FRANK ARE YOU