Daily reminder that liberals actually view this as an insult

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

First time I saw this, I thought it was a pro-republican picture

>First time I saw this, I thought it was a pro-republican picture

isn't it? do they think it's an insult?

They have a child's view of masculinity and just think "muscle = big dumb lunk". It's a world view you develop as a defense mechanism after being constantly reminded how worthless you are by the jock's achievements and enjoyable lives in high school.

How do I get mad sick ill natty gains like that?

when did high-test become an insult? testosterone is incredibly important, and not at all a bad thing.

i bet he drives a pickup too hehe am I a snarky liberal yet?

>natty

sorry friend.

Looking at girls that are a little on the chubby side will increase your testosterone and make you more masculine.

Jokes on them,
When you are jacket all girls become kittens.
The solution to both the nu male and the Sup Forumsack problem is lifting

>When you are jacket all girls become kittens.
what did he mean by this?

Don't forget that r-strategists on average have lower levels of testosterone and higher levels of estrogen.

It's like when you hear a leftist's reasons on why you shouldn't spank your children; they always list qualities desirable in human beings who aren't pathetic rabbits.

Pic related.

>still wanting to be a bully in a mutualistic globalized world

you're going to have a bad time alt-right

>tfw I live in Wichita falls
>tfw I seen him in walmart before

only once though, he dosen't seem to show himself often.

>Being this new

Was he buying milk?

More like south Oklahoma.

FUCK YOU HANK

I didn't look in his basket, he had the ones you carry.

Lol TIL Trump is Bjornson Hafthor Julius the Mountain That Rides

Girls only test weak males.

To the ones they consider worth they show his nice side ,the purring and the bubbling is behaviour of the beta female towards the alpha male

Shit test and demanding behaviour that is for the guys they percibe as beta.

Tl;Dr
lift and see the golden side of life

Horsey confirmed for low test faggot.

In Rip we Trust.

>Horsey

>democrat
Demofat

This. Don't take shit from anybody and be amazed at how much your life improves.

Every liberal's goal is to look like these people, so I guess they really don't like polar opposites.

Protip: the artist (and most libs) are beta cucks.

so it's just insecurity then

I swear to god Horsey must've had a bad relationship with his dad or some other male role model and now he draws them as the bad guy in all of his comics. The Republican strawmen he spews out are basically just one eerily specific caricature that must trigger him to no end. I know it's a lib-tard tactic to pathologize the actions of people I disagree with everything but this guy has some obvious problems with a very specific someone.

Ignore namefagging pl0x

Yes.

Many lefties have a crippling testosterone deficiency. That is why they hate concepts like hard work and self-actualization.

become a republican

It's so refreshing that Horsey is taking a shot at toxic masculinity. All men should look like this and be cucks.

>Jock's achievements
Jocks dont accomplish anything, there is nothing admirable about playing (((football))) but there is admirable qualities in being confident and not a loser in high school.

wew

>there is nothing admirable about being admired by most of the other kids in school
I wasn't a jock but come on man. They are usually the first to get laid and can sometimes get a free ride to college. They get a better time in college and a headstart to life. Unless they get stuck in that high school mindset and never move on they're fine.

>It's much better to sit at home jacking off than practicing discipline and effort to reach your physical peak

So this what happens with SS AND GOMAD

Right, nothing at all admirable about football. I mean, c'mon, who the fuck would want to play a game professionally and make millions of dollars a year in the process?

I wish my shitposting could be this comfy