Cage Storytime (Part 3)

Sorry I've been sick Anons. Let's try and fill up the thread before I get called into work!

I probably won't post as much snark, so that I can fit more pages in time.

Uh, since when could Nitro do that?

Remember, Cage has been punched through a building by the Thing, and had the building fall on top of him.
I didn't storytime the issue (because I found out about it later), but the Hulk also hit him through four different buildings in one hit, and he surived those.
But THIS kills him.

All he's missing is a cigar and some Hydra agents and he could be doing a Nick Fury.

RIGHT in the junk!

Oh yeah, Hardcore is a thing...

Oh joy, a four parter...

>that pitiful Mjolnir

Man, Thor's fallen on hard times.

I actually haven't read any pre-Onslaught Thor besides bits of Kirby and the Simonson run. The hell is this guy on about?

Oh, a new Mjolnir?

It's hard to tell with the art style, but yeah, that's Noah, the scientist who did the experiment that gave Luke his powers.

Yeah, someone realized that his human experimentation was kind of fucked up, and made him go full villain.

And now they're retconning something into the Power Man experiment. Apparently, there's something special about Luke that lets him stay alive after the experiment, and if it were done to anyone else it would kill them eventually.

Despite Bushmaster, who died because they went a bit to strong on the settings.

And now the West Coast Avengers are getting involved!

For people who only got into Marvel from the MCU, there used to be a time where Iron Man would take orders from Hawkeye.

Because crosses wouldn't be subtle enough.

And they REALLY want this guy to be Luke's arch enemy.

>classic Luke strangling new Luke

One thing I find fascinating about this particular page is the order the credits are in.
The inker is listed before the writer. What other books did that?

based
finish the job

I had a feeling that would get your attention.

>the Power Man procedure works on clothes

Let's ignore the whole "leather jackets are so 90's" thing. Luke had a jacket that was as invincible as his skin. You'd think he'd keep that thing around, if only for practicality's sake.

>USAgent is "flying" by just gripping onto Wonder Man's ankle

It's the little things that make me chuckle.

For those of you wondering why Danny never answered Luke's calls, remember that the first "Danny" to appear after his death was the Super Skrull in disguise.

This is important to note. Luke went through the Power Man procedure TWICE, which increased his strength and durability even more.

Oh hey, I'm almost done with the four parter.

I can only presume dressing like a prostitute is part of her plan.

Is it weird that I'm more relieved that the dog is okay than sad that the nameless guy is maybe dead?

Could this guy be any more of a sterotype?