BILL CIPHER STATUE HUNT THREAD #25 - GO HYDE GO

HYDE AND SIGMA ARE IN "TREES OF MYSTERY" AT THE MOMENT, WHICH IS A POSSIBLE LOCATION OF THE STATUE/THE NEXT CLUE. OTHER OREGANONS SHOULD GO THERE AS WELL.

MEANWHILE WE SHOULD STILL WORK WITH THE CLUES WE HAVE, WE MIGHT FIND SOMETHING ELSE, JUST IN CASE THE STATUE ISN'T THERE.

Fuck off, Tumblreddit. Dipper's real name is Mason. Make America Great Again.
You're only allowed to post in this thread if you didn't fall for the "let's all work together" meme.

CURRENT CLUE:
"Return to where it all began / The final piece is in your hands / The parchment can be such a tease / The answer's written in the trees"

POSSIBLE LOCATIONS, RECAPS AND STREAMS HERE:
pastebin.com/dz0Ta3cv

We currently need anons from Oregon!

Chat:
discordapp.com/channels/205463178627383305/205463178627383305

Previously:
Information may be updated as the hours pass, be sure to read the thread (and pastebin) and stay up to date in all Gravity Falls mania.

DO NOT POST A NEW THREAD BEFORE PAGE 10.

Holy shit this is intense

REMEMBER TO BE NICE TO EACH OTHER

wait so the spergs got the puzzle done

Holy shit you autists may actually find it

I really hope Hyde got the texts

Hello tumblreddit.

If any other user goes there, read the texts posted and follow the instructions so you don't waste time. See:

(You)
(You)
(You)

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME

Remember that all that matters is plopping a MAGA hat on Cipher before tumblreddit gets there.

Also fuck off tumblreddit, working together is for pussies and faggots.

Hot glue it Hyde!

First for let's all work together on this now, guys and gals!

Just stop posting about it. Post Grunks instead.

Only the digital puzzle which had less pieces. CalArts user posted a sort of recent update and they're still working on the real one.

Nooooo don't defile my waifu!!!!!

Post Grunkles and don't fall for tumblreddit's lies.

HYDE IS A HUNK

>waifu
pls go back to tumblr

If people find the statue, can they keep it? Has Alex "microaggresions" Hirsch said anything about that?

>waifu
>pls go back to tumblr
looks like you need to go back, you fucking retard.

2/10, I'm dis/a/ppointed in you.

WAIT. Hyde doesn't know about Sigma, does he? Shit. They're the ones who need to work together... The lack of cell reception had to have been considered beforehand...

Fuck off, nigger. Dippers name is mason.

Can't do anything until more update.

I still can't believe they still hadn't really settled on a design for Ford during his first reveal when Dipper and Mabel go back in time.

Can I borrow some of your salt for my popcorn?

>The twitterfags are distracted by the webcam
We've got this.

i was just looking at the cipherhunt hashtag and my god

I'm not salty, I'm just asking if whoever finds the statue can keep it. Sorry I insulted your god, tumblr.

as long as hyde can put a MAGA hat on it, and spreads the photo around like wildfire, I'll be satisfied.

It's painful.

Shouldn't we keep working on the clue? There's still a good chance it's not at the Trees.

I don't understand why knowing Dipper's real name is a spoiler.

DONT POST THE LOCATIONS TO GO ASAP IN THE OP
THIS IS WHY WE GOT BUTTFUCKED FOR A WEEK
I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO JAIL

Post more hot Grunkles

Other individual is a decoy

BELIEVE NOT IN FALSE IDOLS
HYDE IS THE ONE TRUE GOD

because discord fags dont wanna be spolied cuz 'im poor and oh i cant find it'

I've been thinking that perhaps the lack of reception might be a clue of sorts unto itself:

-Alex wants the hunt to be shared and streamed
-Alex has been to the Trees of Mystery and should know there is no cell signal
-Ergo, why would Alex put the statue somewhere where it can't be discovered on stream?

Or am I just trying desperately to read into this?

THIS. We need to seriously rethink the clues.

I don't think Hyde has a MAGA cap. Dude doesn't even have a set of clothes since this trip was kind of last minute for him, I think.

It is in Journal 3, which is not yet released outside of USA. So, spoilers is all that come from it.

These guys would've had this hunt done in no time at all.

The guy was on the road for so long, and he didn't even have a change of clothes apparently.

Good. The statue shouldn't be defiled with that shit

Or maybe he wants the last leg of the hunt to have no signal at all

It's okay, he can still hotglue it.

>am I just trying desperately to read into this?
Yes.
The original clue said "deep in the woods". So there would be no cell reception.

-Alex wants the hunt to be shared and streamed
-Alex has been to the Trees of Mystery and should know there is no cell signal
-Ergo, why would Alex put the statue somewhere where it can't be discovered on stream?

Because he's pushing the "experience is everything angle" and to tell the truth I sort agree.

He said he wanted whoever finds it to stream it, so I don't think so.

But this location fits too well not to at least check.

Everyone is aware of Trees of Mystery, we don't lose anything if we put it in the OP. It might get the attention of more Oregonanons even.

If he explicitly said that then it's not in this location.

Not my Biru-chan.... ;_;

Could today be the day?

Good luck Hyde and other anons, do it for us all. We believe in you.

But do remember please if you find it: no hot-gluing, please. I repeat: do not hot-glue.

Biru-chan is a good girl. Not for defiling.

REMINDER
>Have you guys forgotten about the Key Vigenère cryptogram? There's been a few things I've noticed no one talk about yet, maybe it's because a few items haven't surfaced online in HD photographic form.

Focus on other possible locations. If Alex said he wanted it streamed, then it's possibly not in the ToM location.

Scared

Soo.. anons are at the Trees of Mystery already. Why hasn't anyone found the next or last clue yet? What gives?

I never said that.

Has anyone tried looking over that yet? What do we have translated from it so far?

The last clue is too vague and Trees of Mystery is our best shot, that's why.

Good to see some of us are gentlemen.

Yes, I agree, we should consider other locations.

However, I'm glad Hyde can't see these posts because he'd likely get discouraged.

It's a large place. And it's hard to get a decent connection there so they won't be able to stream or send pictures right away

>holy fuck find the clue you autist tumblrina gayfaglord pieces of shit
>i cant find it!!! AHHH

No cell reception there. If someone found it, it'll be a while before they post/text about it.

But other anons have said that Alex wants the moment the statue is found to be streamed. I have a feeling the statue might not be in Trees of Mystery, unless it's just another clue.

Reminder to work on the clues just in case ToM isn't it.

He mentioned wanting other clues streamed, possibly so people could work toward solving them. If it's the statue at ToM, it doesn't need solving.

>implying that isn't a tumblreddit faggot

This was just before the Confusion Hill clue was dis coved, if I'm not mistaken.

After the puzzle was solved and someone snagged the gnome and the view finder but before it was revealed that someone had already sniped the Confusion Hill clue.

He said he wants the whole fandom to discover the statue, though. I think the other anons are right, it might be somewhere else.

Could not be there, could be another clue,

OR...

Wherever the statue itself is, Alex himself could be there, with a more professional set-up to film it.

?

im hoping it would be just another clue, i want to enjoy this, i got over the show ending and /gfg/ dying relatively well but getting back into live and active discussion relating to the show has pulled me in too strong

though alex saying we have everything we need for this is pretty much giving the vibe its done

I don't have Alex's exact words, but yeah it could be that he just wants the clues to be streamed.

The final location deep in the woods with no cell reception seems perfect for the statue.

Still, it doesn't hurt to think of other possible locations.

>>Have you guys forgotten about the Key Vigenère cryptogram? There's been a few things I've noticed no one talk about yet, maybe it's because a few items haven't surfaced online in HD photographic form.

What was he talking about? What Key Vigenère?

Also, as I was typing I realized that I don't think I've seen detailed shots of the Viewmaster slides. Did those come into play at all or did I just miss it?

I wonder if there might be a skit or something more theatrical at the statue itself. I wonder if Alex will be there, or anyone else from the show.

That was before the eyeball jar. He hasn't said anything about streaming anything else, that I've seen.

>periscope

Are you guys sure this isn't another clue?

WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLYY SHIIT WE ACTUALLY FUCKING DID IT, SUFFERING THROUGH THE TUMBLRR SHIT WAS JUST A TRIAL

>yamcha death pose
every time

every thread....someone should put that on twitter

>someone will respond seriously to this.

:V

nice

nice

post it on twitter, distract the faggots on there

new much? fucking bitch

WHAT DID HE KNOW MORE THAN WE THOUGHT

IS IT IN THERE

no

Triggered

tmoGF, are you in here at the moment?
I have a quick question.

fuck off to facebook

Kill two birds with one stone.
Make a jigsaw puzzle in the shape of a bolt.

yes what is your question?

Post yfw we don't have an user get there first.

>inb4 "we will get there first fuck you" + variant posts

I'm just saying, get those images ready. At least expecting the worst would make us happier if we're wrong.

Yes

Welcome to tmoGF how may I help you?

this is tmog yes he lo

for anons who cant get the journal im uploading a video showing off the last few major pages this book isnt that much of a bombshell like I hoped upload in about 10-15 mins

>It's been two hours and Hyde hasn't updated

Is he dead?

I am here, divulge your query

It's a big place.

No reception, dude. He's probably still looking.