She did nothing wrong

She did nothing wrong.

This meme is fucking shit

Forcing a species war without purpose is pretty wrong.

If preds were the niggers and mexicans of Zootopia, then there's nothing wrong with pitting the prey aka the whites against these savages.

>tying the notion of species to racial differences when Zootopia as a piece of fictional work is explicitly not intended to be directly associated with real world issues

Yeah, that is what they said about the Body Snatchers

I don't get her motivations other than hating Predators. They don't seem to have any special privileges in the city, the Mayor was kind of a douche but that's politics, in fact the only prejudice in the movie at all was directed against preds.

And has anyone gone on record stating what exactly it is predators eat?

so like, is zootopia going to be wary and have a racist eye to lambs after she pulled that shit

Around Ewes
You Lose!

bugs and fish

I think you meant to say "Memes are fucking shit."

oh boy, yet another Zootopia thread

I sure hope Best Sheep makes an appearance in the comic

plot twist: she was a clone

Starting a race war because your boss mistreats you is wrong.

Am I the only one that wants a scene where Nick or Judy visits her in prison to try to wheedle information out of her about a case they're working and she's all smug and cryptic?

Attempted murder is something. Darting Nick with the purpose of killing Judy a cop, is pretty bad.

It's Hollywood so they may touch a controversial issue but at the end they need a bad guy for pointing fingers and pretend everything is all right.

Kinda sounds like a feminist kinda thing. Lets punish all preds because a pred was a jerk to me.

Alternatively the predators are the whites being forced to intentionally handicap themselves in order to bow before the whims of the weak mexican prey?

Not so easy to choose sides anymore, is it?

Well, she portrays a jew, and jews just like liberals are warmongering fascists, hence, why she pitted the species against each other.

No, you're not. In fact I want this to be a recurring thing. I also want an issue of just Bellwether getting shit on while in prison

When Bellwether was just a little lamb she was molested by a teenage predator who her liberal, open-minded parents hired to babysit her. Her hatred of predators coincides with her hatred of herself as she still tearfully masturbates to the memory.