Alright, what do you have for us?

>Alright, what do you have for us?

>AND FOR THAT, I'M OUT

>In the western foothills of Vienna Alps, there is a humble lodge by the name of Chateau du Montaine Demure, where the owner, a relative of Otto Vanderbilt, holds a yearly reenactment of Hannibal the Carthagian Warlord crossing the Alps in his 218 AD venture into the Roman Republic. He would bring in endangered african elephants by helicopter to the snow capped lodge and throw them down the side of the alps. We watched at least a hundred elephant roll to their deaths. The 20 or so men, all refugees without a word of civilization in any of them, whom were restraining the elephants... also went down with the beasts, a mess of gore and tusk, the screams of the porters as they, tumbled, just terrible, dreadful. It was during a major military movement between the generals of the carthagian infantry, that the Owner of the Chateau du Montain Demure' demanded a bottle of the dryest scotch he could summon. A toothless indian child ran through the snow and collapsed at Monsieur's feet, his skeleton arms struggling to lift the bottle. Monsieur takes a swig and looks deep into the dark front of an approaching blizzard. He says nothing, then says "Increase the Elephants". We saw at least another 2000 kilos of ivory go over the side of that icy gorge before that blizzard came. We left them all to freeze to death. And now this brings me to the elephant in our room right now. Do you want to be hannibal? Do you want to sac Rome that badly? How many elephants need to die? Here, have a swig of this, it's scotch. Please taste it. It's the dryest I could find. THHHHUPUPUP Seventy percent ownership and all of your wife's eggs for the next 10 years

I shit in bags and haste people on public transport to give me a dollar or I'll throw the Turd Bag at them.
I have full patent rights for Turd Bag, Turd Bottle, Turd Box, and for a possible spin off market, Dickcheese Tube.
The tree in the park that I talk to for financial advice predicts a growth of 4000% in the next quarter. I'm looking for $100,000 for a 10% share.
Thanks.

What did he mean by this?

A thumbnail? Really? How did you valuate your thread so highly but then post a thumbnail?

You're a cockroach. I'm out.

How many turd bags do you sell a week?

And for that I'm in

BULLIT BAWL

OP here, thanks for the laugh

What's your offer, Kevin?

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN "MADE IN AMERICA?!"
>IF IT ISN'T BEING MADE BY A 3 YEAR OLD CHINESE BOY THEN YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD, I'M OUT

NOW THAT'S A BULLET BALL

He's right you know. Not taking advantage of the global market is a great way to drive up costs with no guarantee of driving up quality.

just taking the piss out of the morality of the issue

>2,000 FOR 90% TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

I want to hear more
You have a shrewd business on your hands

>1 dollar for 110% of your shares as well as your very life!

You put the mayonnaise in the egg
Mayonegg

I love it when some guy has a truly awesome idea then the sharks get all pissy because he hasn't moved many units. It's like that's why he is on the fucking show!

.a.. a perpetual energy machine.