What the literal fuck

It's pretty insulting not to invite the sitting president of your most powerful global ally, regardless of your personal feelings.

America should declare war over this. No one in their right mind should stand for this.

really hoping they invite the obamas lmao

trumps not getting an invite. Obama wasn't even at Williams wedding. Obama will get an invite though.

drumpfblghlght epic owned by seth rogen like if agree

This is begging for trouble. Trump could literally just crash the wedding if he wanted and no one could do anything about it without causing an international incident. Not sure why you wouldn't at least send a polite invitation.

Not even king. Has no part in running the country.

They bring in tourist money and that's it.

This

>His country's ***president*** hasn't been hosted by Queen Elizabeth for a full honors proper state visit

>pls invite
Wow pathetic

>tfw they invite Obama, Rosey O'Donnell, and Stormy Daniels

[USA received a diplomatic insult casus belli]

Fuck Trump

kek

>inviting yourself to other people's functions and parties
No seriously, why do americans do this?

Of course, user.
Don't you want to be "alpha af"?

Let the man invite whomever he wants to his wedding 2bh
he's not even king so it's not like it matters

I really really hope he invites the Obamas
the shitstorm on twitter that could happen would be funny as hell

The reason they still exist is due to them staying apolitical.

>royal wedding
is this the part where we are supposed to pretend to care so that britain can still feel relevant somehow

>Going for war for a royal wedding
What is it, 1718?

Actually this.

Trump can't go for the same reason Obama wasn't invited to William's wedding: security. This day is meant to be all about Britain, the last thing they want is for things to be hijacked by the SS. However, since Obama is no longer president and has a much smaller security detail, he will probably be invited to the wedding.

why invite politicians at all. just keep it to family and friends

What does the royal family even have to do with politics?

This is hilarious.

I'm so glad Trump won. It's been nonstop comedy since last January.

Because it is a royal wedding, a major state event, the government will want to invite certain people so not to offend friendships. But for the most part, I say the couple themselves will invite more celebrities than politicians.

>a major state event

I think it's more like a major even for the British peoples, not for the state.

Honestly, this is all crap.
He is the president of the United States and treating him with disrespect also disrespects the United States.
Fuck the royal cucks.

>also disrespects the United States
kek don't worry about it. we'll live. the US gets disrespected all the time, everywhere

>wedding

But what if the helicopter will crash in an accident?

Their inherent existence is political. The fact that we know who they are is political.

Your relationship with your friends and family is political but not state or international politics.

Drumpf is a filthy American and deserves an acid bath.

But when they do it it is state politics.

Why the fuck is Carson Wentz marrying that thing? He can have his pick of pale and frosty North Dakota pussy.

Isn't he the Brit who wore a Nazi costume with the swastika armband and all?

Would you invite him to your wedding? Like, you as a normal and common person from your person who is going to marry, then you learn somehow that if you were to invite Donald Trump he would come... would you invite him? and why?

The royal family has nothing to do with the governing of the state anymore, the monarch is "Head of Nation" in title only and couldn't even use that title to do anything besides advise. Thus their actions have no political sway at a state level and so marriage has nothing to do with relations with Trump at a state level. This is all personal, is it disrespectful and/or rude? Maybe. Does is matter? No

Fuck yeah, dude. I'd spend whatever time I could with him learning the art of shitposting. His kind must be like a goldmine of memes.

*mind

THIS

>It's pretty insulting not to invite the sitting president of your most powerful global ally, regardless of your personal feelings.
>America should declare war over this. No one in their right mind should stand for this.
boo hoo
he'll just cry about it on twitter like he does with everything else; it's their wedding they can invite who they want, they aren't politicians.

kek they should do this purely for the bants

and now the same man is fucking a brown woman, how isn't there an outrage yet from sjws
this is neo-colonialist and very problematic

Fuck you.

I doubt he cares About this ginger and his half nigger wife

Yes, because I admire him

I personally domt give a toss about it

DRUMPF BTFO HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

I wouldn't go

please let it happens

WYPIPO BTFO

How can DRUMPF ever recover?

Didn't stop him canceling a visit to the UK over nothing. That was a far bigger Diplomatic insult.

That cheeto looking jew cunt hasn't given us a US ambassador either for the last year and a bit.

Should even invite Mugabe and Assad. Just to spite Trump.

I hope America nukes their shitty little island. USA! USA!

At least he's taking our refo's

It's great watching England burn. The English have cucked themselves harder than any IRA has in the past few years.

kek this
that would be the ultimate insult against trump

is this fat orange retard going to throw yet another tantrum?

The royal bastard's wife to be is on record calling Trump "divisive" and a "misogynist". She was a Hillary supporter during the election, too.

>>inviting yourself to other people's functions and parties
He didn't. He was asked in an interview if he had been invited.

She's not white and Trump is literally a NAZI. What do you expect them to do?

>and no one could do anything about it without causing an international incident

LOL, you overestimate the power of Trump. He would get kicked out and none in the US government would be backing him so he would have no power to do anything about it.

The internal incident would be him crashing the wedding, not them refusing him entry.

I don't see the problem.