I TRIED SO HARD

I TRIED SO HARD

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRpeCyb7BGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where do you people get these articles? They're so unprofessional, like... You can tell there's a retard writing this shit.

>speculation that he might be a no-show for three sceduled debates with Hillary Clinton

Say what?

They right them themselves.

AND GOT SO FAR

I mean you barely need qualifications to write these days. Nobody reads books anymore either, it is like some kind of a feat to read a fucking novel now. Novels which were designed to be essentially entertainment.

It was probably always like this anyway, there was just a little aristocratic section that used to produce high quality stuff.

Scene From Hillary's Last Bathroom Break

BUT IN THE END IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER

IN THE END

they are playing this up because hillary isn't going to do any debates.

Hillary already got caught rigging the primaries, do you really think she wouldn't do everything in her power to rig the election itself?

>do you really think she wouldn't do everything in her power to rig the election itself?

Why would she need to do that when Trump's polling numbers are shit tier now?

He didn't really get that far though

To secure the election, you dont want to get blind sided, or lose and be like "what if".

Most of the polls are no where close to what they'll be on election night. The samples they're using are so ridiculously off from the demographics of the expected electorate it's not even funny.

That's not to say Trump is necessarily winning but his numbers definitely aren't as shit as they claim them to be.

>actually rig the polls
>>LOL YOU JUST MAKE EXCUSES
Yeah, okay.

Is anyone actually denying that the mainstream media is biased towards Hilary? And if she did rig the polls, or rather the mainstream media backing her, no one would believe it anyway and they'd just claim Trump is formulating excuses.

Ok so from your point of view everything is rigged. In that case, why even bother supporting trump? Surely if the polls are rigged, the election will also be rigged

The larger Trump's actual lead, the harder it is to get away with rigging the election

>people forgetting about the DNCleaks

funnily enough bernouts aren't buying any of this shit

Did I say everything is rigged, you slippery slope slippery snake? Fucking leaf.

I can't support Trump, I'm not American. Even you could drive south and vote if you wanted to, I can't. But even if, giving up just because the odds are stacked against you is defeatism, that's a weakness, but what would anyone expect from the leaf?

Thanks for Correcting The RecordĀ© OP, we all are ready to #kill4hill now

Lmao what a faggot. Massive victim complex, absolutely pathetic

(You) to waste more $hill

>crashed in polls by Hillary Clinton
>by Hillary Clinton

LMAO, that bitch didn't do anything.

She doesn't have to do anything while Trump is acting like a retard.

Trump has been talking about a rigged election since the primary. He said "Bernie never had a chance" before the primaries were even over. The wiki leaks literally sow Hillary's people colluding with the DNC.

I definitely agree with Trump on reporters being the biggest scum on the face of the Earth. Some of these people deserve to be hanged for such misinformation and blatant slander/bias.

Fuck I can't wait for Hillary to throw Putin in the cuckshed. I am #Filth4GILF now.

My sister studied journalism at uni, they taught her to write like a journalist and how making shit up is not an issue, etc. She then took a psychology unit in her last year as an elective, she wrote a paper and the lecturer basically told her that she's retarded.
Being retarded in journalism is such an industry standard that it is taught and demanded.

CNN and the pro status quo MSM think they have Trump on the ropes. The people will overcome the Globalists and Cronyists agenda's. TRUMP WILL PREVAIL!
Watch short video : m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRpeCyb7BGs

It won't be just her, either. It'll be with Soros, Obama, and intel agency help. Media will cover.

You idiot, the 'controversies' that lead to those poll numbers, the mainstream view of Trump, and the polls themselves ARE the rigging of the election.

Oh I see now, thanks for correcting the record.

Will Hillary Survive The Next Stroke?

Stronger Together

>SPECULATION
aka shilling and CTRing