youtube.com/watch?v=avep_1vbUOA
youtube.com/watch?v=1zMf_8hkCdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

0/10
back to bait school, kiddo

Why are atheists so unlikable?

they hate life
that's why they want to devalue human life at every chance
>lol dude we are just speck of dust in the universe doesn't matter what happens to us, if we live, die etc. so just kill and do whatever you want since morals are fake and for stupid people anyway

low iq, no friends, their families hate them

>were just a speck of dust in the universe.
I don't know man that makes me excited as fuck about life. Knowing that we haven't even scratched the surface

>you can only have a standard of morality from ancient myths written as tools of political control

The most embarrassingly stupid of all the religious arguments

>this thread

>expecting anything more from brainlet christcucks

sweet samefagging bro
still 0/10
you dont double down when you fail, you go back to school

Yes and if its not disprovable its not testable

and thus should be instantly discarded

>analytic autism

based gonna screencap this and post it on /r/science

We can't prove that you're straight so better just assume you're a faggot.

I love this quote because it shows how retarded Christians are
Allah is the one true creator and you Christfags can't disprove it

Do it

because people of faith wish they could be as brave as atheist

Why did God kill his own son (which was himself) to satiate his own rage at his own creation (which was made in his image)?

believe it or not Sup Forums is one of the reasons atheism is as popular as it is today, back in late 00s like 99% of this site was anti conservative, anti religious, pro atheism
when Obama first was elected people here cheered
but Sup Forums is contrarian by nature so when atheism got popular people slowly started pretending to be Christians here to continue being contrarian

how can you tell if somebody is samefagging

God is schizophrenic.

Atheism is a mental illness.

youtube.com/watch?v=avep_1vbUOA

Exactly. An unfalsifiable claim is 100% worthless. The fact that the retards who made that movie thought that was an argument in their favor is fucking hilarious.
As somebody with a degree in philosophy, that movie triggered the fuck out of me.

Imperfections in the face of God are torturous. Imperfect nature and a perfect nature inherently opposed, and yet God wishes for us to be with Him despite our own lack of perfection. The shame and pain of the Cross embodies this reconciliation, it is the humility and discontent a perfect God endures in the company of sinners.

Have literally never met someone who believed no afterlife meant life has no value. Ever.

If anything, the idea of a short burst of light in an infinity of nothing makes this whole thing infinitely more valuable.

So what the fuck are either of us doing here shitposting?

FUCKING WEW

>God created hell xd
“He who has died has been acquitted from his sin.”—Romans 6:7.
Death is the punishment for sin, not eternal torment. Stop mistaking The Divine Comedy for actual scripture you moron.

>degree in philosophy

Why didn't he just make us perfect then? Why go through all the trouble of sin and redemption?

The concept of value is a conceit without an objective source of truth, God. Assigning it.

And most people have met people who devalue life, either I individually or the special as a whole, because of its alleged "smallness" or its relatively short lifespan in universal terms

People still have trouble with tautologies.

As ol' Witty would say, "1.032 Shut the FUCK up."

Free will. A love freely given is more valuable than one compelled, anyone who has had a meaningful relationship will attest. Humans are ultimately called to an impossible task, to act and love divinely despite NOT being God. Yet God provides a solution, one crafted out of His own misery, preserving both are free will and happiness

Love is establishing boundaries, expecting things from your children, correcting them when they make mistakes etc. Hell is there to direct his children to the light.

If anything it is religion that devalues human life. Especially the likes of Judeo-Christian religions.

Not destroying Hell or stopping his children from receiving eternal punishment is evil, if you're an all-knowing and all-powerful being.

It doesn't matter if he created it or not.

Quad Satan has spoken.

>But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.

>this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=1zMf_8hkCdc
God Bless.

From my point of view religious people are unlikable.

Said literally no one

>mocking somebody who decided to spend their time and money learning things that are actually useful and make you more intelligent

some people value knowledge and wisdom over working their life away for money you wont even have time to spend. i respect people who go to school for what they're actually passionate about

Facebook tier. Beatitudes and Heaven reconcile this, a concept unknown to Epicurus.

Reminder that this YHWH you're all worshipping is actually the Demiurge.

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Richard Dawkins the Wise?

go back to /x/

low intellect, there's nothing an atheist would say that is even original everything they say is parroted from another retard.

Agnostic atheism is the only logical belief in my opinion. I do not believe in God, but I don't claim to be absolutely sure of this either. When I ponder questions of the universe's creation and how it came to be, I always have far more questions than answers.

Anakin my allegiance is to the magisterium..to CATHOLICISM!

Not an argument

>Beatitudes and Heaven reconcile this
Boy they sure don't.
Can you elaborate, though? I'm really curious to see what your reasoning is

Because they shove their beliefs down everyone's throats and are fags

Stop triggering the atheists!

"Gettin' jiggy wit it"
-Will Smith

athiests are like third rate scientists, complete ignorance no curiosity, they're too scared to actually research and try praying for once because they're scared they'll get an answer.

I can see you. Stop it.

>Agnostic atheism is the only logical belief in my opinion
Well your opinion is shit, then.
Agnosticism is the only logical position. Period. Anything beyond that is illogical, including atheism.
It's "I don't know" vs. "I don't know but I don't think so"
I hope it's clear which one of those statements is the illogical one.

TRIPS. GOD HAS SPOKEN.

Uh what? Temporal suffering and joy are nothing compared to eternal suffering and joy. Pain in this life, as Nell as mockery and weakness, are promised by Christ to merit eternal and prodigious reward. It is a promise that not mererly demonstrated by martyrs and the suffering of saints, but demonstrated by the Holy Family and thus God Himself in Christ.

Agnosticism might as well be atheism. "I don't know" is already a rejection of a creator in itself.

Different user but bullshit.

I claim agnostic atheist because I admit I don't know what the truth of creation and life is, just enough to know the believers are wrong and like hopeless children.

God allows evil all the time in nature. There is nothing necessarily 'wrong' with evil, only when it comes to man, because man is able to 'know better' than to commit evil. God still lets evil exist it man though, as he uses the temptation towards evil as a test of each person during their mortal life.

If this quote evon comes from Epicurus, he is wrong, or he is oversimplifying his argument.

>not that user
>actually that user

>falling for the agnostic meme
Only insecure brainlets are agnostic, you must be that doormat pussy that every group of friends have, that faggot without any proper beliefs because he is afraid of conflict and being rejected

>Agnosticism might as well be atheism.
>I don't understand what agnosticism and atheism are

>"I don't know" is already a rejection of a creator in itself
No it isn't. It's neutral. How the fuck can you not comprehend something this basic?

Atheism = I believe there are no gods
Theism = I believe there are gods
Agnosticism = We cannot know whether there are or are not gods

Agnosticism doesn't take a position, atheism does.

Yeah but God serves up eternal suffering, and Satan is an eternal source of evil constantly trying, and succeeding, to lead people to that fate. And God lets him do that.

I unironically grew out of atheism, ama

>insecure brainlets are agnostic
>what is irony

No atheism is by definition either a disbelief or lack of belief in deities.

Agnosticism and atheism are not mutually exclusive. See this chart to know what I mean.

This. It is best to ignore attention whores like that user.

>But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.
>the second death
still death faggot

you think any of the man that discovered and searched for this information were rubbing thier genitalia? dont be a bonehead, who thought of the big bang theory by the way

God is in control of all of those clusters?

Powerful indeed.

Or not, but ok. You didn't say anything.

Why did you unironically grow of atheism?

>You can't disprove God
I have no problem with this statement.

>You can't disprove God, therefore Jesus Christ is your lord and savior and you're going to hell
This I have a problem with.

>you think any of the man that discovered and searched for this information were rubbing thier genitalia?
I mean, probably not at that exact moment, but are you trying to imply that astronomers don't masturbate?

No it's a trope from the popularly reposted thread on Sup Forums

>This movie
>Every atheist must hate god.

>tfw moral relativist and a nihilist

Have fun with your kike desert cult I guess.

>Death is the punishment for sin,
Oh gee whiz, user, thanks for that divine inspiration.

Now I can ignore the entirety of Revelations.

But do you believe God exists?

a reminder that christianity is ---LITERALLY--- a jewish invention to weaken and enslave the white race

lel
> Sup Forums God's Not Dead (2014) thread
> guaranteed 200+ replies minimum
OP, could you lend me a (you) ?

>"huur the Bible iz stoopid coz snakes can't talk"
>"duur u can't fit 2 of every animal on a boat! this iz stoopid"
"U can't turn water into wine, science said so!"

Why are fedoras such fucking brainlets?
They claim religion is for the stupid but then proceed to completely misinterpret it.

I should have known better than to start an argument with people on an anime website.

Look, clearly you both are too dense to grasp these concepts, so I'll just let it go. I'm sure you'll feel like you won and think that I don't know what I'm talking about, but I do. You don't. And when somebody believes something as blindly as people like you do, it is impossible to show them the truth.
Enjoy the rest of your ignorant lives.

How's summer going?

You ready for 9th grade?

See
God literally provides an infinite number of chances at redemption, despite the gravity or frequency of sin, up until ones judgment. To eliminate utterly the possibility of failure is to strip away free will from the human soul. Moreover Satan's influence on the world is temporary.m and promised to end.

This image implies that god is just sitting there on the ege of the universe staring at this giant clusterfuck of stars and not being able to make heads or tales of it, which is to suggest that he would have no idea what was happening on our earth.

Given how rare intelligent life is (we are most likely the only ones, if not a very small handful, as astronomer will tell you) would it not make sense that a being who could supposedly see everything at once would not only see us, but find use FAR more interesting than 99.999999999999% of the universe?

Get the fuck out of here with this literal reddit shit

Define "God".

Are we talking a personal, omnipotent, omniscient God?
Or are we talking divine originator largely indifferent to human endeavors?

Cause the former is fucking stupid, while the latter is at least worth entertaining a thought towards.

>it's a "people on Sup Forums pretend to be uptight Christians because that's the contrarian thing to do" thread

>redemption
which is....what? "believing"?

>Look, clearly you both are too dense to grasp these concepts, so I'll just let it go. I'm sure you'll feel like you won and think that I don't know what I'm talking about, but I do. You don't. And when somebody believes something as blindly as people like you do, it is impossible to show them the truth.
>Enjoy the rest of your ignorant lives.

There's no argument: you have zero understanding what Agnosticism is and -- like many imbeciles before you -- think it's a middle-man/mutually-exclusive.

But, at least you've owned up to it.