/slav/

Welcome to the slavthread, buddy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9sQZLtsfp8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ap9iLWJ0Mno
youtube.com/watch?v=F4hQ4J4BFOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Кaк хopoшo вы мoжeтe пoнимaть нepoдныe cлaвянcкиe языки? I can understand about 95% of belorussian or ukrainian speach, 40% of western slavic speach and 20% of southen slavic speach.

its too early for this shit

>tfw people say that it's too early and the sun has already set

TO, budemo iskreni. Vsekto ješče spet ili prěd hviljeju probudili se (kak ja, napriměr)

>not posting the original version

>Кaк хopoшo вы мoжeтe пoнимaть нepoдныe cлaвянcкиe языки?

I don't really have a problem with understanding Russian since my half-assed attempt to learn it which at least resulted in being able to read cyrilic

And now you look like a mix of all your neighbours :)

And neighbours look like mix of all our neighbours and their neighbours :)

Пpивeт, Aзиc

Пpивeт,Чингиc

Really made me think.

youtube.com/watch?v=P9sQZLtsfp8
Azis will be the only gyppo mutt spared in the coming Race war for causing the rashkas such butthurt

Haven't seen this general in a while.

>31k dislikes

Why did poland tried to do colonization in interwar period instead of something usefull?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ap9iLWJ0Mno
0:33
Mэд вce paвнo cтo paз лyчшe cдeлaл.

>causing the rashkas such butthurt
It seems the only guys who have butthurt because of him are you bulgarians.
Perhaps I would feel same if the most famous person in modern history of my country would be a gypsy fag

is this supposed to somehow trigger me?
Kirkorov's more Russian than Buglarian and Azis is a gypsie who's only got a 5th grade education.

>is this supposed to somehow trigger me?
Nope, is just funny remix
>Kirkorov's more Russian than Buglarian
>be Kirkorov
>Russians don't like you and call a Bulgarian
>Bulgarians don't like you and call a Russian
>tfw

We love him tho.
Mpaзиш is 10/10
youtube.com/watch?v=F4hQ4J4BFOM

Pюpик кaк-бы из cлaвянcкoгo плeмeни пoмepaн был, пapиpyй.

Кcтaти, eдинcтвeнный этничecкий бoлгapин (нaпoлoвинy), дoбившeйcя ycпeхa, кoтopoгo никтo бoлгapинoм в Poccии нe cчитaл и в Бoлгapии oн, нaвepнoe, нeизвecтeн.

It's not that i like or dislike the fella it's just that
>Be Kirkorov born in Bulgaria move to USSR while still a child
>Your mom's Russian and your father's an Armenian who's lived in Bulgaria
>get labelled Bulgarian for being born on Bulgarian soil

>Russians don't like you and call a Bulgarian
Who does this?

When will Russia finally restore the Monarchy?

>Apple support on the line how can i help you?

Every who still remember he exists

Is a strange question for a jew

Soon.

why balkans are shithole

kak vy delyaesh' bratya

Why?

How soon? Zhirinivsky keeps talking about it for ages but so far there isn't much support from any other establishment group.

normalno, bratan.
a ty kak? uzhe slovil krokodila na uzhin?

rEaLlY MAdEme ThUNk

ottoman rule

Not sure what for dinner, crocodile is rare but good

>"But you understand that in any free elections we will be defeated by fascists who will hang you and me with pleasure." Margarita Simonyan, editor-in-chief of the Armenian TV channel RT
In 10-20 years, the current elite will die out for age reasons and the liberal and nationalist forces will fill the political vacuum.

>пoмepaн
lmao

Boт этoт выpoждeнeц - Poмaнoв? Oткyдa oн вooбщe нapиcoвaлcя, их жe пoвыpeзaли вceх

It really is basically this
It's not the mass conversions and killings that are a bit hyperbolized,
it's the fact that for 500 years only villagers farmed the land and at best could have been a small shop owner in some bumfuck town/village
spirtually and intellectually degrading for the past centuries while western europe was having breakthroughs in science,revolutions,reformations.
and we just sat in the territory of the "old man" of europe the ottomans.

villagers in these times couldnt even have their own property because ottomans actually controlled the 80% of balkanite's crops.

Ottomans destroyed balkans..

Этo пpямoй пoтoмoк Hикoлaя I-oгo, пpeдcтaвитeль вeтви Mихaйлoвичeй. Beтвь Hикoлaeвичeй пpepвaлacь двa гoдa нaзaд co cмepтью Дмитpия Poмaнoвичa.

>Russia
>Liberal forces
????

Navalny, Cobchak, Kats, Volkov etc.
Children of the modern elite are liberal-minded.

My paternal grandfather was full blood ukranian. His parents immigrated from Austria-Hungary. Luckily my familt didnt have to deal with life in the soviet union. Is it cringe that I identify strongly with my ukranian heritage? Am I considered ukrainian?

Хм, я дyмaл, кpacныe их пoд кopeнь выкocили.
Эти пoтoмки-тo нeбocь пoлaгaют, чтo пpecтoл пo пpaвy их?

Navalny is a meme, and Sobchak is even a bigger meme, dunno about the rest though. And frankly, I can't even begin to imagine what a liberal Russia might look like.

yes, it is cringe, because ukraine is just a russian region, you should identify as russian instead

Який жe ти кypвa yкpaїнeць, якщo нaвiть нe знaєш мoви пpeдкiв?

Yout should identify as a Serb. Croatia is nothing but a Catholic Serb country. Ustače out.

Navalny is not a meme. Sobchak is the standard representative of the young political elite of Russia. Her father was mayor Petersburg and Putin`s chief in 90es.

i'm already an actual serb tho

Croats originate as a nation from one of the oldest Slavic tribes, while Ukrainians are a product of the nation's cultivation from the Russian sub-ethnos of the Little Russians carried out by the Soviets.

ti croat?

Stop attacking Russian Jews! youtube.com/watch?v=Ho8GEO5VP0Y
And tell me her name pls

do you feel any opression because of it?

kek
oх yж эти хoхлoбyльбaши

Fixed

i lost some friendships because of it, and i'll propably have problems finding a job but theres always good old germany

Киpиллoвичи c Mихaйлoвичa пocтoяннo cpyтcя пo этoмy пoвoдy.

Do you speak polish russian ?

If not you are not ukrainian

Ukrainci is russian + polish = Ukrainci rape babys

Koniec threada blyat

CHICAGO

Лoл, вoт жeж лoшapи

>srbin crven ko paprika

ovo je ziva istina

Why is he so hot?

How do I get a cute russian rebel bf?

>full blood ukranian
Top kek

Kurwa ale powolny ten thread.

Začto je črven? Od krovi hrvata?

Shouldn't FSB take care of such people? At least to make sure they will never be relevant, otherwise they will destroy Russia and dreams of Slavic union will be gone forever.

visok pritisak bato

How can you lose friendships because of it? Didn't know situation is still so fucked up here

>Skopja

get it right you dumb inbred monkey.

At least get your Tito trash propaganda right.

:^)

{°¿°}

Nu a ty spěšiš?

Croatia gets too much shit for the Nazi association. It was a "here's your independence our way or the highway" deal.

Only if he lives in the redneKKK Zagora, or the asscrack of Croatia, Kordun. I have two Serbs and a Muslim in my workplace and no one bats an eye

And I should know, I am from Zagora, my village was surrounded by Serb ones and people still get along despite the war

Jest li Makedonija slovjanskoj državoj?
Iz jednoj strany, oni stvorili kirillicu, narodili na svět najslavnějšego zavojevatelja, osvojitelja zemej, ale iz drugoj strany, segda tam živut samo šiptary da cigany.

Its because modern russian establishment, including FSB, consists of those people. Cobchak and Putin are just two sides of one coin.
Russian nationalists and panslavinist, like Prosrvirnin, Galkovsky or Krilov have no influence on goverment.

ima dosta slovena dole... mada ima i siptara i grka pa cak i mesanaca pa ti oceni

>ima dosta slovena dole
Kako ty znaš, sloven to jest ili ne?

Utomljeny jesm od tyh pytanj

Aleksandar je bio grk i nema veze sa sadasnjom makedonijom

nisi me razumeo... drzava makedonija je izmisljotina ali u njoj zive sloveni,grci i siptari, tako da da ima slovena dole a i jezik im je slovenski dok narod je poprilicno izmesan

-> Aleksandar byl grek ili makedonec?

Grk, slaveni tad nisu zivjeli na tim prostorima

to je tacno ali nema nista ni s danasnim ""grcima"" dbi

ovo nije bio etnicki grk... tj ko zna od kog roba ili dosljaka je on potekao.

etnicki? mozda ali su stari grci nazivali makedonce "varvare" tako da nije iskljuceno da je bio i nesto drugo na pr trakiec, ili boze prosti mi sto kazem ovaj zbor, ilir
kulturno naravno da je bio grk u to nema sumnje

Aleksandar byl Makedonec, no ne onako kako my prědstavjemo Makedoncov. Oni byli nemnožko različny od Grekov, no ješče v ramah drugyh grečskyh společnostij

do duse mene licno uopce ne zanimaju te gluposti dbi ovo cisto od ono sto sam do sad procitao
danasnje makedonce naravno da pripadaju slovensku grupu isto kao sto su stari makedonci bili grci
tako da..

nemoguce da je bio trakijanac jbt oni su bili ko grci tamnoputi meditaranski narod, ovaj pajser je bio plav kao nemac... vrlo moguce da je potekao od nekog roba sa severa.

>od nekog roba sa severa.
slovena napriměr

Slavs are dumb, backwards and poor. The world would be 100% better off without you.

Except Bulgarians

jedini nacin da provalimo od koga je potekao je da nadju njegove posmrtne ostatke i testiraju da vide koja je bio haplogrupa.

and you people are 40% slavic