What do the normies of your country think of brazil?

What do the normies of your country think of brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urbanization_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello,_I'm_Your_Aunt!
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The normies? Best looking people in the world and great music.

Cidade de Deus

kek

They probably think you speak Spanish.

Probably both of these, I unironically want to visit Brazil to experience their """culture"""

beaches, tropic, slums, drugs, cartels, native americans, amazon, rainforests.

Jesus statue, beaches, carnival, macaws, partying

Probably most young normies learned about Brazil from this movie

Murder Capital Of The World

Koreans don't bother killing each other because they only kill themselves.

I said normies

Because suicide is the only honorable form of death that humans can do.

What's that?

Beaches, vacation, corruption, delinquency, eternal carnival, happy people, hot climate

hue

just another brown reggaeton shithole
may be worth visiting for the cheap bunda but that's about it

Sad, i thought you liked us.

The place where El Dioni escaped

sun, football, girls, samba, carnivals. they pay no attention to the murders and all the other crimes that take place there

Football. That's about it.

I’m not a normie and I love you so much. Normies probably do even more. Minas Gerais is my favorite state

wtf i tough we are bros

have you ever been here

football, carnivals, beaches, jungles, wild monkeys. I guess they have neutral-positive feelings about you

nice.
people here have positive views of russia too, specially the commies

>wild monkeys
and that's why cuz we have a movie "Hello, I'm Your Aunt!" there main character said it about Brazil "I am Charlie's aunt! I arrived from Brazil, the country of a lot of wild monkeys!" and from then the association became popular

brazil is actually one of the most urbanized countries on earth

if by urbanization you mean number of cities or population living in cities then comparing it with smaller countries (both in territory and population) is pointless and impractical due to the size difference. So comparing brasil exclusively with similar sized countries you might be more urbanized than Russia or India but there's no way you're more urbanized than the United States or China

they go constantly to Brazil beaches, so they kinda know (and like) how is it there
and by Brazil beaches i obviously mean Santa Catarina ones (Rio is too expensive)

carnival and amazing looking woman also 7-1

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urbanization_by_country

they think it's a 24/7 carnival to get drunk and get laid

>cartels

what?

you have a lot of jungles, there some people can expect monkeys (but there is no monkeys), so russians can think you have monkeys in jungles (as the character in the movie who knows nothing about Brazil)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello,_I'm_Your_Aunt!

they seem like they're enjoying not only who they are but also their lives too.

Nah, Actually São Paulo make your country look like some backwater old moorish village.

Korea
same dirty poor country

t. 56K violent deaths in a year

I'm sorry if you feel unpleasant about this question but why is there no European-Brazilian in slum? hope this sentence makes sense though..

Who said there isn't?

wh*Te subhumans be keeping us down.

I've watched documentary TV programs about slum in Brazil for some times but have never seen them, so just wanted to know. I apologize if I offended you. But it wasn't my intention.

The nation where go to fuck transex.

Yes, never been to minas though

There's but not to much

what did you do that was so good

goooooooooool

Thank you for telling me.

Dark skinned people are descendent from slaves, while fair-skinned people came to Brazil in other conditions, that's why.

But eventually you'll see some white people in the slums.

Beaches, fit women in bikinis, carnivals, mediocre food, good weather

Excuse me. Same weather, better and cheaper food, less murders and way more weird fetish sex found here.

Thank you. It's hard for them to be educated for good jobs, right? The TV program I watched was featuring a 19-year-old boy who is self studying without any illumination in night after working for his mom and siblings.