Tfw i pronounce " election is such important in democracy" as "erection is such important in democracy"

>tfw i pronounce " election is such important in democracy" as "erection is such important in democracy"

Me tonguelet

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1QKlGD5m4KP
vocaroo.com/i/s0EdbKwagrIO
vocaroo.com/i/s00OYhj9m6p4
vocaroo.com/i/s0v4Se6LzzSr
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6bcRKU3DfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where are you from japbro?

Soy soyboy, soy de Tokyo

>erection is such important in democracy

hehehehe

don't be sad tokyo friend

Gracias mi amigo

so what are you doing? :)

>erection is such important in democracy
through dick, unity.

I'm now listening to Red Zepperin

noice

cute doge

Don't be sad Japanbro, erections are important in democracy too.
I wouldn't want a president with erectile dysfunction.

vocaroo.com/i/s1QKlGD5m4KP

RAAAAAAHGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

STOP TALKING ABOUT DIKKS AAAHHHHHHHHHH

Kek

kawaii

ayy el japones habla bonito :3

I heard that you guys can't really tell the difference between our L's and R's and that's the cause of your Engrish. That when you say a word which has an L or R you basically just guess which sound to make.

Yo soy sad
Rate my maami
vocaroo.com/i/s0EdbKwagrIO

I'm 180 cm stronk man
We can, if they pronounce it distinctively. The problem is we aren't used to pronouncing "l", i mean we aren't accustomed to putting where to put our tongue when pronouncing "l".

I've noticed a lot of Japanese romanizations replace Ls with Rs and vice versa

hey japfriend, record yourself saying this: "que paso taka taka antes eras shebere"

We basically don't tell apart the two consonants. Funnily enough, most of us don't distinguish "f" and "h", "v" and "b" (let alone "th").

vocaroo.com/i/s00OYhj9m6p4

Meaning por favor

mämmi/5. Your "kukkula" sounded like "kykkula". "Suomi" sounded like "Soomi". You seemed to have difficulties saying "synnyinmaa". Otherwise nothing major.

topkek
"what's the matter taka taka, you used to be cool"

Good considering i am ignorant of Finnish. Thought it sounded like gibberish
FUGG XDDD

No it was mostly more or less like native, but it's kind of expected from a Japanese.

>tfw i vocarooed Sakkiyalven polkka
vocaroo.com/i/s0v4Se6LzzSr

how do you know so many languages? How long did it took you to learn, at least the basics?

He's a linguistics student desu

But even if you're not, if you learn phonetics and phonology, you'll be able to learn how to read languages very easily by just looking at the orthography pages on Wikipedia.

I told you
> i am ignorant of Finnish.

I guess you are exaggerating the difficulties of learning languages, it's not so hard as you think. Plus your language belongs to IE group, try learning one of them and you'll find it by far easier than you are now expecting. Even I, whose mother tongue is Japanese, found it a piece of gateau to learn french with the aid of knowledge on English, much less you.
Herro Singa. I'm wondering what it's like for a person to learn a language belonging to the same language group as his since mine is an isolated language. What is it like?

Herro. It's a lot easier, since there's tons of shared vocabulary, and you can figure out the equivalent of a word in the new language.

Nation -> Nacion (ES), Nazione (IT)
Declaration -> Declaracion, Declarazione

etc

But I'll have to stop you with that "language group" thing, since IMO the phyletic classification of a language may affect its characteristics to a lesser extent than neighbouring unrelated languages in the form of a sprachbund. Fundamental word order may be one of these changes, for example

My bad- it's "dichiarazione" in Italian, but you can see where I'm coming from

It's even more true for the reverse, since you don't need to pick up much new vocab to read a text in the language. If you see a word with the same root you can very easily figure out what it means.

yea but learning japanese would be a whole new ball game.

Absolutely not, lots of Japanese characters (not all) share their meanings with those in Chinese (as well as their pronunciations in the case of onyomi), and Japanese is an SOV agglutinative language with a very watered-down tense system, which isn't exactly an uncommon structure.

When I was dabbling around in Hindi, I thought it was very similar to Japanese in fundamental syntatic structure.

i meant for me who is not familiar with any asian languages.

I still won't say it's a "whole new ball game" - Japanese has tons of English loanwords (wasei-eigo) due to their being opened up from sakoku by Americans. And SOV agglutinative languages can be found everywhere. Try Turkish and Hungarian.

>neighbouring unrelated languages in the form of a sprachbund
Like Korean and Japanese m8. Also there's very interesting phenomenon related to it. Spanish has "estar" and "es", and interestingly enough, Basque language has just the equivalent of it "naiz" "nago". Probably it can be explained by the theory. Really interesting phenomenon. Also i'm not so retarded as to say English native speakers can learn Lithuanian very easily ahah.
>vocabulary similarity
True, but what's even better for me is that, for example, language structures of French and English are very similar and i can "imagine what to do" when trying to speak French newly. That's very helpful.

Yeah, it would be, but what i wanna say is that you are living in a country(Japan is even worse) where learning a new language is generally considered difficult, and it's not as difficult as you expect.

"es" is ser in the infinitive
And yeah sprachbunds are interesting desu

>where learning a new language is generally considered difficult, and it's not as difficult as you expect.
Just go on italki lol

>Spanish has "estar" and "es", and interestingly enough, Basque language has just the equivalent of it "naiz" "nago".
I meant both Spanish and Basque have the same expression of "temporary present tense"(Spanish "estar") and "permanent present tense"(Spanish "es")(sorry dunno how to say it in English) in common.

Ah fuggin tired XDDD English is still hard to write when it comes to professional conversation, i can't write anymore about it

Yeah "ser" lmao. i learnt Spanish only one day lol

I won't say it's temporary/permanent desu, there really isn't a good way to describe it in English either.

"ser" is more essential, and "estar" is more fleeting, but there are exceptions: "no sé rudo", "Cairo está en Africa", shit like that

>Cairo está en Africa"
Kek sounds like Cairo will go extinct someday

You can also write "Cairo queda en Africa" if you don't like that ahah

>wearing speedos
fake & gay

OH NONONONONO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You sound like a scary old man

Listen to disPash-kun?

Wrong
It's based on this
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6bcRKU3DfI

Yes apu-kun

wrong, ser is es in infinitive
es is present 3rd person form of ser

Why leave

Yes, so "ser" is the infinitive
that's the definition of infinitive
>The infinitive form of a verb is the verb in its basic form. It is the version of the verb which will appear in the dictionary.

oh nice, I didn't expect a sauna competition to be a real thing, and I thought people in saunas are always naked.

Oh maybe you misunderstood; I said "ser" is the infinitive form of "es"

No sé que cojones quiere decir la verdad. No hablo indio.

el PERUano durante su niñez es obligado a estudiar algebra... medicina... llevar libros contables

At least you didn't say
>erection is such impotent in democracy

>Danish English
Fugging well said XDDD

>important
importance.

Sup Forums is making me depress and destroying my mind. Maybe I'll be back after a while. Will you miss me?

>I'll be back after a while.
As i told you i'm thinking of visiting Pakistan, and it would be nice if we could meet each other.
>Will you miss me?
Me
Pic related

I too would very much like to meet you

>tfw Paki bro is leaving

blease come back someday pash-kun