Bone tomahawk

just watched this and fuck the death scene, pic related was the one that got me

The troglodytes had the right idea

Yeah, this movie is fucked up. The humor in the dialogue makes me uncomfortable on a re-watch, because I understand how gruesome the movie gets later.

This movie is super comfy. The torture is unbelievably brutal though. I wonder if this was intentional.

i didn't even notice their limbs until i was looking up stuff online about the film, just the eyes
yeah i really enjoyed it but a second watch will be very different. all i knew about the film was that it was a western horror but damn

wtf i hate native americans now

yeah it was like an hour and a half of the bros broing out and then a last half hour chunk of jesus fuck

How many men were scalped in history?

How many lived through the experience.

Truly horrifying.

That's what I'm saying...Their talking is casual, and Richard Jenkins is straight up funny at times. But then a mother fucker gets split in half down the middle from his balls to his head upside down....like what the hell

Goddamn savages!

if they released a comfy version where the guys all make it to the end, shoot 20-30 troglodytes, scream yeehaw, rescue the wife and deputy, and then head back home slowly but happily i would add this to my list of films i watch during flus/when sick

i think they were some kind of neaderthal throwback or perhaps a group of native americans who devolved to this state after the plague wiped out 90% of people in america before europeans landed here

This movie is criminally overrated. Not gory enough to be a gorefest, not deep enough to be kino.

Patrick Wilson and his wife and superbro Jenkins make it

It would be boring if everyone made it. Felt bad for Matthew Fox's character. he was a real bro. He didn't have to come.

They should have killed those two pregnant women. Being pregnant, limbless, and blind while starving to death would be a shitty way to go.

I thought they would, surprised me when they didn't

They really could have done without the bit where Chief Heap-Em-Big Exposition explained everything to know about the cannibal injuns... should've left it a surprise.

Why did they leave the stakes in their eyes?

So they wouldn't have to deal with the resulting wound when the stake got pulled out. Just leave it in and let the body heal around it.

He had to go back

I'd rather be scalped and then turned upside down and cleaved in two than be scalped and turned upside down and cleaved in two.

what am i looking at

dont forget putting your own scalp on a knife and then ramming it down your throat.

I know right, my dude?

HELLA fucking brutal

Shut the fuck up