New Promo Teases Possible RETURN TO SKULL ISLAND

>The Kong: Skill Island Twitter has been releasing little videos and other promotional material in anticipation of the upcoming Blu-ray release. The video also interestingly teases a return expedition by Monarch to Skull Island in 1995. Could this be laying the groundwork for a Kong: Skull Island sequel?

movieweb.com/godzilla-2-teaser-video-monsterverse-king-ghidorah/

Other urls found in this thread:

boobpedia.com/boobs/Danni_Ashe
twitter.com/kongskullisland/status/885166877147660288
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Always thought Larson was really cute but she never got much notice

>Popularity suddenly skyrockets when everyone notices the jumbo jigglers

Not sure if I'm happy or not

kong becoming bigger makes no sense. where is he getting enough food to sustain himself at 300 feet?

>Kong 2 set in 1995
>entire soundtrack is grunge and/or alt rock

>Watch Kong 2
>'We Are All Now Entertainers' starts playing

Perhaps the stream of monsters that are popping out of the ground

These faggots are ignorant, the 1995 entry refers to the tie-in comic where the nigger's son sneaks off to Skull Island that year and learns the full history of Kong and his species

I fell asleep twice during this flick. It's bad and the new godzilla is shit too

>Helicopter hovers over island
>slow guitar and drum build up
>Lightning strikes
>Giant bat fucker starts chasing them
>THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE

this flick didn't need a sequel

>Watch Kong 2
>suddenly Shape of You starts playing

One word: kino.

>humans celebration scene
>I'm Kinda Buzzed and It's All Because starts playing

I'm just surprised (((they))) actually cast a girl with large tits.

Oh man I'm so fucking hype

reminder that the use of the Monarch name is a cover up to hide the real Monarch program

Now this is an actress who can't act.

This.
They are trying to change the true meaning of the Monarch program by associating it with monster movies. Targetting the future generations to hide all their misdeeds of toture and abuse against children.

Someone shoop Jack Black's face onto that titty monster.

Didn't think she was anything special until I saw king kang.

Those tits distracted me the whole movie

>Watch this at the theater
>First scene she shows up say "daaaaamn" like some fucking nigger
>Some roasty turns around to glare at me
>She was a chestlet too

Literally
LITERALLY
the worst part of the entire fucking movie

>ywn be that satchel strap

>/vms/ viral marketing and shilling general

>Stop looking at my boobs!
>Oh please, you totally want me to look at your boobs.
>LOL, yeah, actually I do.

Second film should have Kong fight Mecha-Kong like in King Kong Escapes

Kong then uses it as a suit to fight Godzilla vs Kong

>stop looking at my tits
>but they are literally perfect
>yeah i know lol

I still cant figure out if her tits are natural on not. They looked deliciously perky on the movie

The lead actors were the least interesting part of Skull Island.

boobpedia.com/boobs/Danni_Ashe
Tits can be large and perky.

kek

When her fappening pictures came out a lot of people assumed they were fake, because they're really big and really round and really perky, and most of her roles and appearances until that point had been pretty modestly dressed.
I think they're real though. Look at how they move apart in when she laughs. They're just big tits with a weirdly perfect shape

>Look up her fappening pics
>It's literally just 3 shitty pics of her semi nude and the rest from some guys waifu pic collection

>people were the least interesting part of Monster Movie.
No shit.

>Kong: Return 2 Skull Island
>Set in 2011

It would've been hot if she got eaten by one of those things.

cute

>average or ugly guy looks at your boobs
BEGONE STALKER CREEPSTER, I'LL CALL THE COPS

>hot guy looks at your boobs
TE-HEE-HEE I AM PRETTY :3

>She was a chestlet too
delicious chestlet tears

>John C. Reily
>Samuel L Jackson
>the soldiers
>Goodman

>bad

>shot where Kong blocks out the Sun
>In My Eyes starts playing

twitter.com/kongskullisland/status/885166877147660288

>2009
>Temple of the Moth

MOTHKINO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Mothra is the most kino kaiju and only plebs disagree.

This shlock made more money in China than everywhere else. That's the only reason they can greenlight a sequel

Betas will never know this feel

>John C. Reily
>tfw no Reily and samurai guy adventure
fuck that shit

What's the official name of this I wanna read it

>the nigger's son
>Not Billy

dropped

holy shit is this real?

Skull Island The Birth of Kong

She should've been casted for tomb raider
Just look at dat boi

So qt side character lady is coming back for the sequel? Awesome.

>King Ghidorah frozen under the arctic
>Mothra in a cocoon in China
>Rodan potentially in a volcano
>Anguirus potentially in Siberia
>"The Great London Smog" of 1952

the absolute state of mankind

What's the "isla de la mona" one?

What monster emerges from a volcano in Quaiyjoue lore?

Oh fuck well you answered my question pre-emptively then.

Thanks I guess.

It is most likely Rodan as a reference to how he emerged from the volcano in Ghidorah the Three Headed Monster (that the previous two Rodan's fell into back in their movie.)

If you want a decent head-canon, it's probably that governments across the world might not approve of an organization that doesn't technically bow to anyone be allow to arm themselves with a better army than just about everyone else (although their army would be centered on terminating quaiyjoues and not fighting humans, so I don't know why anybody would be that frightened that it'd be able to best the armies of entire countries one day).

So Monarch was told to stay reliant on NATO, the Russians, the Chinese, etc... and no one even thought the quaiyjoues were ever going to awaken anyways.

I AM NOT A MAN

Is it just me, or Monarch kinda needs to step up their game? I mean, compared to other secret organizations protecting mankind from the unknown and blah blah, they kinda suck. Hope they have maser tanks in the Godzilla sequel.

>SHIELD has helicarriers and superheroes
>Prodigium at least has now the help of a guy with god-like powers
>MIB has alien tech
>Task Force X has supervillains working for them
>B.P.R.D. has the enhanced talents people
>Monarch is just some guys

Oh the pterodactyl quaiyjoue. Somehow the ones that fly always somehow underwhelming to me.

Maybe it's that with land-based quaiyjoues, they're always going to wreck entire cities strutting around, and that echoes the "humanity so tiny :O" theme, but with the ones that fly around, well I don't see how they'd ever bother humans.

The scene where John c reilly slashes the monster with his folded 1000x wakizashi before handing it off to loki so he could do a combo move was the stupidest shit I've seen in a major blockbuster this side of a fast and furious movie, I loves it

>Anguirus potentially in Siberia
>"The Great London Smog" of 1952
No license for these though so don't expect to see them anytime soon.

>quaiyjoue

OK I am lost, what the hell are you guys talking about?

the fuck is a quaiyjoue

I don't know what you're trying to do with a fucking cute term like 'quaiyjoue' but I am guessing you've never even fucking seen Rodan.

>Quaiyjoue (怪獣 kaijū) (from Japanese "strange beast")[1] is a Japanese film genre that features giant monsters, usually attacking major cities and engaging the military and other monsters in battle. It is a subgenre of tokusatsu (special effects-based) entertainment. This word originated from Shan Hai Jing (The Classic of Mountains and Seas).[2][3]

What the hell? I thought you guys knew a lot more than me about this...

How are fucking retards like you allowed out into society? Like who would waste even seconds of their time doing this shit?

Admittedly never have, yup. But what's his deal then? Would be a lot more sane for a flying creature whose existence doesn't clash with that of humans since in they live in different environments to not pick a fight with humans.

But like you said, I've never seen the movie, so if what I'm saying is grossly misinformed, then disregard what I'm saying.

Damn you're a faggot

I disregard your fucking existence you fucking reject

It fucking sounds the same though. Were you really going to get angry with me if I spelled Khrushchev "Khrouchtchev" like how it's spelled in other countries.

Just different writing conventions for different countries my dude. As long as we can still understand each other, there's nothing to get embittered about.

Well they were underfunded for decades and seemed only able to build research and """"containment"""" bases, now that monsters are made public I'm assuming they'll be given significant budget and hopefully some masers and shit.

So, why not say "Kaiju", which is the word that everybody knows?

OK then 'fhayget'

rly makes ya tink

Find me a single reason why they'd fight?

>Godzilla lives in the depths according to the new "Kaiju" lore
>humans live on the surface
>therefore they don't fight

>Kong lives on his Phillipino island
>humans live anywhere but on his island
>therefore they don't fight

>Rodan lives in the air apparently
>humans don't live in the air save for some planes (though I guess there is about two thousand flights a day these days, so that might bother him)
>therefore they fight
????

It's fe-got.

Just according to quaiyjoue

(quaiyjoue means kaiju)

I respect the writing conventions of your country!
See easy peasy.

Well I'll try from now on. Still think english ways of retranscribing Japanese are really jarring though.

I respect yours too, my friend!

mommy...

>godzilla is reptile-like monster with huge spikes on his back
Pretty easy to make it look cool, and the first Legendary Godzilla movie got it right

>Rodan is a bigass pterodactyñ
Again, pretty straightforward.

>Mothra is fucking huge moth
Proably will look edgier and not that pretty, but a giant bug can work with normie audiences. Hell, the MUTOs were basically that, giant bugs.

>King Ghidorah is a winged, gold dragon with three heads and two tails
I am afraid this may be considerd "too much", fully expect his design to be the most altered of the bunch.

If Legendary is based, they'll maintain Mothra's bright, colorful design while making slight adjustments, especially to the head, to make her look a little more fierce, even though Mothra is supposed to be the least threatening, with a more noble and just cause behind her actions. I don't see them changing Ghidorah's design much honestly.

well one of the concept artists at Legendary drew Ghidorah all fucked up as a lean wyvern like creature that crawled around on his wings

Real life moths are cute as fuck. I don;t know why people are worried about her if they go the realism angle.

She's in a AM/WF relationship with Watanabe's character.

I feel like I'm watching a chess match between Toho and Legendary. Will Legendary push the hero Godzilla angle to be like a foil to Shin Godzilla and Monster Planet Godzilla?

>Mothra will turn into an anthropomorphic half-moth half-human which will tease with the human main character but get shy when he says something to it or responds to its teasing

I M A G I N E

I am curious, how were the new american Godzilla and Kong movies received in Japan?

>Will Legendary push the hero Godzilla angle
I would say so. For reasons you've described. The fact that 14 already did it, and the fact that kaiju virgin western audiences haven't really seen or conceived of the good guy Godzilla idea.

That was just some deviant art person who put those labels on it to look more official. It was not official.

I can only offer anecdotes from the Japs I know on social media, they fucking loved Kong a lot, one kid I know was screaming in the theater during the last fight. Godzilla 2014 they mostly enjoyed but still consider Shin Godzilla the return of the real thing.

Honestly I think the opinion is the same in the west. Kong had a lot of cool things going on for it where Godzilla 2014 was alright but pretty bland.

I guess the Vietnam era and the setting of Skull Island just made the movie a lot more interesting when Kong wasn't around, where in the absence of Godzilla, 2014 slowed to a crawl.

What the fuck are you on about, the reason so many western Godzilla fans are cancerous is because all they know is the good guy Showa Godzilla since they were easy to find in the US for decades while the Heisei series after Biollante were almost impossible to get your hands on until the late 90's.