Will he get his meeting?

Will he get his meeting?

more importantly, did he know something Trump didn't already know?

This too. What could he possibly know?

He provided him a valuable lesson in 3D Suction Cup Chess

>stick to the corners

>He provided him a valuable lesson in 3D Suction Cup Chess

Will this meme EVER get old?

>Will he get his meeting?
probably not, seeing as how if he does then other people will try similar stunts to get his attention.

>then other people will try similar stunts to get his attention.
This.

Also, if he does get his meeting, what do you guys think it'll be about?

That'd be good publicity for trump though. Every week a strapping young man risks his life doing daring feats of human athleticism just to meet trump.

He watched one of those robot voice conspiracy videos on youtube.

He wanted to 'wake up' trump

Just look at this fucking kid, its definitely
something along those lines.

Yes. Fuck the Olympics, this is what are brightest and bravest will train for.

He wanted to tell Trump that Hillary is a total bitch

Once trump seals off America we will no longer compete in globalist games and only compete in national events for the glory of trump

This kid is inspiring. Looks like a fucking retard yet went out and somehow started climbing fucking Trump Tower for like no reason. I mean seriously who even does a thing like that?

>Also, if he does get his meeting, what do you guys think it'll be about?

>Mr Trump I am from Sup Forums and I wish to inform you about the ever present dangers of the ((((Jews))))

A true patriot

They can never be trusted

I've been away from Sup Forums since December. Who is this and what did they do? I tried reversing the image and it gave me a story about suction cup climbing Trump Tower. Is that it?

They put in an obvious mom's house vibe, made a guy fake being mentally ill, and had him get everyone's attention to support trump.

This is fake and I fucking guarantee it will be used to smear trump supporters.

I can't fucking wait to be right,.

Screencap this you faggots. Tomorrow and the next few days, the narrative will be pushed that trump supporters are mentally ill white boys who live with their parents. I promise you that this dude is faking mentally ill.

Fucking watch.

WITNESSED!

Kek has blessed your post!

i felt like i was witnessing the birth of a super villain when i watched that video

I did not make this clip but here is his final moments of glory.

Because it was a kid acting. This isn't real and this will be a huge story in the media for the next few days at least, it will be used to smear trump supporters. I've never been more confident of one of these propaganda attempts in my entire life.

Screencap this.

This. The whole event was staged too conveniently. The fact that his motive was known prior to his climb made him appear as less of an imminent threat. It occupied everyone's attention for a while, as a bunch of dirt on Crooked Hillary continues to get kicked up and go widely unreported. This event will give news outlets something to talk about for the next few days at least and nothing will be said about all the sour shit surrounding Hilldog.

Czeched.

However, I think he probably witnessed a Clinton Murder take place while he was scaling or some shit, and probably got it recorded.

He wants Trump to see it so he can ensure his safety

your dubs has confirmed.

I'm just holding my breath at this point

All 1,3 and 4 needs is a good hard dicking.

>However, I think he probably witnessed a Clinton Murder take place while he was scaling or some shit, and probably got it recorded.

Shill harder chief, you're fooling everyone and it's totally working.

He binge overdosed on Mr. Robot

He should sue Netflix

>>Mr Trump I am from Sup Forums and I wish to inform
he is going to give him tips on how to win WWIII. He is from the future.

Underrated

1 and 3 are the same person

Democrat Assassin, find out where he was when Seth Rich was killed

Kid doesn't know shit.

It's a PR stunt, he's acting, and this event will be used to smear Trump supporters for at least a week straight.

Figured it out guys

It's a friend of Barron, but 10 years in the future from now. He goes back in time to let Donald Trump know that something horrible happens to his son, and he must prevent it

hahaha

Literally kill yourself.

Lol good one XDDDDD

Mr. Trump, I think you need to know about the ancient god Kek of meme magic