Why did she betray Johnny?

Why did she betray Johnny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lrygAv93Ick
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who could say no to this?

She just likes doin things like that

she wasn't ohaidoggy

The thing popping out of her neck made her do it.

Was he - dare I say it - the original cuck?

falling in love with such an unapologetic self-centered whore was kinda Johnny's own fault.

Killing himself over it made it even more pathetic.

Imagine waking up every morning to this face. That'd drive you a little nuts in and of itself, even without the grating speech pattern and mannerisms.

>Imagine waking up every morning to this face.
Realistically, the ending should be Lisa commiting suicide, not Johnny.

Because she is Jezebel from Hell.
youtube.com/watch?v=lrygAv93Ick

I wonder if he's more successful with the ladies now that he has some money/fame.

Lisa is just a naturally manipulative, self-centered person. She attached herself to Johnny, lived up a high-class lifestyle, then wanted to move on to Johnny's more attractive friend. Once she saw his apprehension, she rerouted her personality to destroying the two's friendship because she knew she was losing both of them.

It's the ultimate case of "If I go down, I'm taking you with me."

Man, Johnny was filthy rich before The Room started filming. He owned several clothing stores, high-rises, and fast food franchises in San Francisco.

One time a Room actor went to the bank because he was afraid his check from Tommy would bounce and the teller told him not to worry because Tommy's account was 'bottomless'.

I hate it when dudes kill themselves over women who cheated on them. Kill the fucking woman you retard, not yourself. That's just pathetic.

Killing someone else just because they cucked you is far, far more pathetic. Taking your own life is someone's choice. Taking someone else's is theft.

SESTOSTERONE

you ever heard the the term "alpha fucks, beta bucks"?

that's what this is, she's using johnny for money, and sestero for pleasure. that's why she was pissed that johnny didn't get the promotion. she wants to ride that money train.

that's women do nowadays, only replace a white guy with a black guy. These days white betas are even okay with this, hence the cuckolding fetish.

What would you have done if your were in Johnmy, Sup Forums? Specifically at the point where she and Mark humiliated you at the birthday party.

*in Johnny's place

Promptly dump her, adopt Denny, marry the florist.

Don't forget Doggy.