Thoughts on The Hurt Locker?

Solid film. Great characters. I enjoyed the ending.

Good movie

9/10. Would reccomend to non-plebs who would not complain it is "too slow".

People who say this movie is too slow need to stick to Michael Bay for the ADHD problems.

should've been a comedy about an american soldier falling in love with a muslim woman

"nice" shitpost. The movie is a piece of shit.

Fuck off contrarian. It's a great movie.

fucking love the ''click'' sound when he cut the wires of a IED with his pliers

this, it totally shits on 13 hours and heartbreak ridge

Cut the blue wire!

Absolutely terrible; some of the worst characters I've seen in film.

abolute horrible editing and filming, but it is surprisingly efficient anyway

I always liked the "spit and rub" scene

I'm an Iraq vet and it's absolutely shit for a war movie or movie in general. The cinematography is good, but everything else is unrealistic, over the top, and corny as hell.

Are there any movies focused on the wars in that area that you do consider decent/good?

>going off the fob into baghdad as a white guy with short hair during the surge years

Lol ok

>cinematography is good
>literally shaky cam and 1 seconds shots all the time
are you sure they didn't blow up your eyes, soldier?

Generation Kill is the only real one I can think of, different Iraq vet here btw.

Do you regret enlisting? Do you think the war was a mistake?

I'm who you replied to and Generation Kill is the only decent GWOT kino IMO. The Kingdom is really good also, but it's not Iraq.

I said GWOT kino so let me reiterate, Lone Survivor I also consider decent for that general category, just my opinion. But as far as Iraq Generation Kill is the only one I like, and it does a damn good job at capturing that comradery of a line infantry unit

I hope none of you had girlfriends/wifes before getting deployed.

You don't think we know about the Jody meme? We tought you fucks about the Jody problem, don't act like you know WTF you're talking about user

Just watch Generation Kill