How do we save Europe?

How do we save Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dHs4W8P0QU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't google the one of France. It's literally a ghoul.

India

Eat shit 56% white mutt trash

>Holland, Albania, Germany, Norway, Italy
>Doesn't really have potential enemies or get involved in conflicts

>America, China, Russia
>needs to pay attention to military affairs in order to maintain their imperialistic sphere of influence

>Iran
>in constant danger of war with Israel

>hurr durr why do europeeen military all girls? fugging pussies amiright guise?

Conservative led federal Europe

Looks displeased

What is wrong with the first pic?

the america's ones look like a villain from a shitty movie desu

It's funny because the top countries are currently safer than the countries below

They probably would stop talking each other if they were at war

You do realise most (western) defence ministers are just bean counters that sign off on procurement, they don't really do anything regarding actually fighting wars?

>they don't really do anything regarding actually fighting wars?
Just like the armies.

Do it again Bomber Harris

This is the new one. The old one resigned after 2 soldiers got killed during an excercise. She now is a member in the Kamer and a commander (luit.-capt.) in the reserves.

i saw netherdutch Marines in the Mojave desert

do it again Bomber Harris

Patrolling the Mojave makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

>hurr our defense secretaries should be trigger happy old men that want to go to offensive wars all the time

These secretariats are in control of securingn your borders too and making your country safe by making decisions that lowers the risks of not only war but terror attacks. They also are responsible for every person entering your borders. They’re doing a good job at that.

god bless finnlind

They probably needed desert training there as we don't have deserts here. Probably for Afghanistan, Iraq or Mali depending on when you saw them. Sometimes they get trained by the navy seals during the "Kikker" (Frog) training so that they can fight underwater.

No, they're not. That's the secretary of interior.

it was in late july, so summer
it was real hot, it sucked real bad-like
pretty based looking dudes

Probably training for Mali then. They're send there to keep the peace for the UN.

after WWII only fails, maybe a female is not bad for murricans

Why is the Russia one chinese?

LITERALLY having lipstick on your teeth in the official picture

America wants to save Europe... from who? ISIS Or Russia?

literally this.

In fact, germany started to make the army more "family friendly" (im not joking).
We will build up a real army if we need one.

He's from Tyva and he never even served in army.

>tfw our retarded government put some retarded bitch as Minister of Defence

The russian guy literally dodged conscription. Why do americans always judge on looks?

Ugh you're right

Stop with this fucking meme. Its so fucking retarded, even for you krautnigger.

It's just for show.

You are not going to build shit. All your best men died in 45. Whats left are soy-boy fuckheads and Soviet rape babies.

soviets were savages, maybe they passed their genes onto gerries
if all is lost, call upon Perun i guess?

Finland, why do you gotta be so cute? :3

>Doesn't really have potential enemies or get involved in conflicts

That has literally fuck all to do with anything, you dumb gook. Germany used to have strongest military on the continent, now they are reduced to bunch of soy-boy fuckwad pussies.

FFS Female belong in the fucking kitchen. NOT Politics, and definentely not in the command of fucking Army.

preferably both

>maybe they passed their genes onto gerries

They did, in Eastern Germany. This is why the only people with fighting spirit left in Germany, are between Elbe and Oder.

You know, im definitely not as sexist as you, but I agree, women should not be the ones running any military operations. There's particular things men and women can do, and fighting, killing and planning strategic strikes is something men have been doing for centuries.

>t. virgin

Europeans think all lifestyles are equal and/or justified simply because they've been taught their only duty is working and paying taxes to the government.

They are childish, egotistic and life's pressures manifest themselves as anxiety and depression but instead of growing up and learning how to deal with it, they're told everything is okay and handed out pills like candy.

They think they are their social media accounts, the clothes they buy, the shows they watch and the opinions they think they hold. Their relationships are nothing but mere accessories that bolster their image.

They've forgotten what it takes and have no appreciation for things like food on the table, having a safe and peaceful society and a lucid political establishment.

The solution is clear: a good dose of hardship with no fallbacks

>america
kek at amerismalls

Our military hasn't sworn allegiance to our government though, but to our King. Pic related, the King.

Build a wall around yourself

The King in his apache.

Nice teeth, aqua fresh I presume?

I wouldn't fuck with her

He isn't the commander in chief anymore though.
Now the entire government is the commander in chief. And all our ministers and the King are all equal within our government.

But the oath is still:
>I swear loyalty to the King, obedience to the laws and subjugation to martial discipline. So truly help me God almighty.

>America wants to save Europe...
I'd rather not

So, when is he going to establish an absolute monarchy?

He invades The Hague every year.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dHs4W8P0QU

>The solution is clear: a good dose of hardship with no fallbacks
We'd like to help you with that

I don't see how this has any bearing on anything. European queens went to war just as much or more than kings, plenty of women leaders have started and fought wars. And Madeline Albright was one of the most hawkish secretary of states the US ever had.

A person should get to their position based on merit, regardless of gender or connections.

In WW2 Churchil said our Queen was the only man in our government.

Unironically.

Our Prime Minister got fired by the Queen because he wanted to collaborate with the Nazi's.

We don't.
They do.
There's an ocean between us for good reason.

Very good post. My ancestors left that silly place for what I assume were very good reasons.

at 29 right now, can confirm dick melting temputures

>temputures
I bet you're the type who puts the dollar sign after the amount

Polish servant defends his american master

Mine (German, Spanish, British Empire) were kicked out for not being European enough (mindset, lineage, etc) and then each successive generation went back to do their duty "to save the old country" from X.
It never ends. We'll never be good enough in their eyes, and I don't care any more.
My opinion. Earned it. Worth what you paid for it.
Take care, user

He did nothing wrong.

i don't, i want it to become a caliphate so it can be bombed by US and Russian planes

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

Ours is a man but he looks like a fucking teenager.

Every time I see his king, I remember this guy

Stop obsessing over us and our white genes

COMMUNISM

We have a new one now though.

our supreme commander is a man, though.

delete this right this instant

You realize that the primatus of politics is a corner stone of every liberal democracy, right?

Putting military in charge of the ministry of defense and a strong violation of this essential principle. How do we free the American republic from the military industrial complex should be the question.

The left was the minister of national defense.
Abe replaced her with a male the last summer.

>krauts lecturing us on freedumbs
yougottabekiddinme.png

Nuke Germany
Us Jews knew all along about the real nature of Germans, but the world didn't listen.

>We'll never be good enough in their eyes, and I don't care any more.
Exactly, user.
Also, what the fuck have they ever done for me? As far as I can tell, the USA's relationship from Europe is far from reciprocal. We're being taken for fools, and that's exactly what we deserve until we stop being such pathetic little suck-ups.

The lady from Albania is cute, but I prefer Mattis

Do it again Bomber Harris!

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies and half of Germany's debt was forgiven even though they started the war
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America and Britain risk war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies and airmen even personally buy and drop candy for the children
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do
>Britain also helped them a ton after having been attacked by Germany in two wars but now 90% of Germans want to hurt Britain in the Brexit negotiations

Why are Germans such ungrateful, mean, and self-righteous people?

Luther, Marx, and Kant

Why free it from the based military industrial complex?

>liberal democracy
No, thanks. I like our republic.

It's your fault, we should have just broken the nation up into pieces

>that disgusting Norwegian butch dyke

We're idealistic and optimistic to a fault. Sorry.

And you in '39

>Why do americans always judge on looks?
It's called being superficial. Being superficial is a big part of American culture. They are for all intents and purposes a hollow nation.

Wrong eagle Wallachia.
Pic very related.

What exactly does Europe need saving from?

Your flag is a bloody booger on a tissue
Boogeria lole

>Being superficial is a big part of American culture.
It's really not.

Its new culture that is weakening it

that meme is fucking correct you nigger

What new culture? Are you referring to the muslims? If anything they will strengthen Europe, not weaken it.

Mattis does look pretty deranged and frightening