New character designs for the Jungle Movie

New character designs for the Jungle Movie

They look good.

I just wish they were aged up and there was even more sexual tension between Helga and Arnold.

Helga has slight boob now though.

why do they all look like smug assholes except helga

Those characters were always smug assholes.

cuz they are liberals...

So now Arnold is wearing a long sleeve, a sweater, _and_ a jacket?

I'm just glad they didn't CalArtsify them.

Phoebe updated wardrobe
Helga budding breasts
Girls still aren't wearing socks
Approved

what is this pose trying to convey?

Because they are teenagers.

This is beyond perfect. Anybody else still is in shock that this is actually happening? I'm so fucking happy right now Sup Forums. I never thought this day would happen

Why is Arnold still wearing his skirt but only 75% of it? Also I thought Pheobe was a big time nerd her outfit is a bit too stylish for her imo

Doin a little captain Morgan pose

Its a shirt

Any word on if the old VAs are returning? I'm pretty sure Arnold will be replaced since he's had like 4 voice actors already. Maybe Helga and Pheobe VA's can still do there voices. Gerald's VA can return easily because once he hit puberty in the original run Gerald sounded like he was a fucking teenager but he was only 9

>Alfred Molina is the villain

Very yes.

I'm happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but I can't get over at how weird this is. They're actually going to release this movie as if there hasn't been a near 20 year gap. That's a huge risk to hope the people who watched it during the original run are still willing to invest in this movie. It's completely fucking baffling to me, but then again I didn't watch HA so I'm not invested in it.

Where in the motherfucking fuck is Rhonda?

looks like something out of Jojo

Wait, happening? Like this isn't some DA wish fulfillment fanart?

>The Jungle Movie
Is this shit for real? I always assumed the jungle story was something Phil made up to soften the blow of Arnold's parents' deaths a little.

Where the fuck have you been?

Helga's is returning, Arnold and Gerald are getting new voices though

Can we make this a HA feels thread?

Damn I actually liked Gerald's voice. Great Helga will be the same