youtube.com/watch?v=R0bGtake1Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=VYYMl_sS72Y
youtu.be/DjffIi2Pl7M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t2AKtpcRwYE
youtube.com/watch?v=brRanXvIAqw
youtu.be/2ZFCWeUKQ_o?t=3m13s
youtube.com/watch?v=4z09qIekuFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The dance off in Guardians of the Galaxy.

It was super epic! Epic for the win! XD

My favorite part was when he tries to get Gamora to dance and she tenses up adorably.

What cup size is this? It's pretty much perfect

D's maybe?

I felt the same way, then I watched Agent Carter.

ACTION!
>Raimi
youtu.be/kyOdcfyo7_M
>the two times they got X-Men almost perfect
youtu.be/StnmzjqMKRo
youtu.be/th3pwGbMUJw
>this was nine years ago
youtu.be/DTqa-NEwUbs

Fucking SOURCE motherfucker!

too big

I dont like how the X-Men are never portrayed as superheroes

Hard to pick a favorite, especially in 10 seconds, but this one was pretty good:

youtube.com/watch?v=GeQ5hXeCyNU

What a fucking woman

For fight scenes (the main reason why I watch capeshit), this particular one is unparalleled in my opinion. Pure fucking kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=xqlaXylsMwQ

always gives me chills
youtube.com/watch?v=_LuBXWIf9zA

woah, how were these movies forgotten

fuck I haven't watched that scene in years and the feels got me good

3 words
hella
fugin
epin

yeah this is great

youtube.com/watch?v=o4vfhrDylUQ

Captain America First Avenger ending. Just gut punches you.

Those are too big.

Please pass the sauce!

I dont have it but its just a tounge in cheek youtube video where she walks around in the bikini. Dont get your hopes up unless thats enough to get your rocks off.

I hate this scene. NOOOOOISE visual effects EEEEVERYWHEEEEERE reporters we dont care about with no connection to Superman when presumably hundreds of others already died the same tragic fate and lastly,
>giant blue laser
please just stop with this.

this

When Snder does true to the comic and plays up why it works instead of changing it, its magical. This scene is perfect, I dont know how it could of been better.

gib me white pusy

youtube.com/watch?v=XwLU1rYamgw
youtube.com/watch?v=vWg5bGY3jz8
youtube.com/watch?v=g5QxUHCKqMU
youtube.com/watch?v=KkNxh5RDfv4
youtube.com/watch?v=gZAixyvLPoc
youtube.com/watch?v=5ax2afJml-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Wes8IR-yGrU
youtube.com/watch?v=_44L4Ffff9w

full house of truth

Fuck me, forgot these two great scenes

youtube.com/watch?v=a8ddZfMCKUE
youtube.com/watch?v=1etvYj6aPqY

you didnt find all these links in ten seconds. pick one, you FUCK

So the best moment is the entire movie

Both movies are great
Yep

Spider-Man (2002)

those tits were made for titfucking a big black cock. I hope she has a nice black boyfriend to satisfy her properly.

I love this scene for the same reason I love Looper.

>youtu.be/vnNXiO48oTY

How the fuck did Hack Snyder do such a good job on Watchmen and proceed to fuck every other DC movie up so royally? I'm not a huge fan of some of the changes he did compared to the comic, but scenes like this and the death of Hollis Mason are so goddamn perfect.

agreed.
it's too bad that they fucked it all up by introducing a black male interest in the 2nd season.

I will kill you nigger lover.

he didn't do a good job with Watchemen, got carried by the source material, and is the very definition of style oversubstance

It always hits me when Star-Lord finally opens the tape his mom got him, and he starts tearing up as Ain't No Mountain High Enough starts playing.

kys

BvS didn't even have style though. It was just shit. A big pile of shit.

faggot

your eyes are full of cum

youtube.com/watch?v=v3AhaLtF6J0

it had plenty of style, cool shots of supes looking like Jesus,it just didn't lead into anything of note.

I bet you want to watch

I dont think it actually makes sense tho. Its a nice scene anyway.

Think about it, when he changed something it made the movie worse, when he had no good story to go off of and went entirely original its shit. Even 300 was based on a good comic.

its amazing how much more emotional and genuine the origin story is in raimi spiderman compared to the cliched trite shit from DC and marvel today.

I don't know if people are just memeing or not when they shill this movie, but I don't care. I fucking love this movie the more I watch it.

a-are you serious or???

I can't believe you're fucking real.

Of coursh!

Its amazing how I cant talk about Spider-Man without having hipsters shitting up the thread.

Rebbit please leave

>she
fucking WHO you retard

I dont love it but each time I rewatch and get what snyder was TRYING to do I like it more. But I'll never love it because I dont think he succeeded.

I DONT KNOW THATS MY POINT

Take notes, Marvel

then at least link to the goddamn video. you know the source so provide it. this isn't fucking rocket science.

I meant ive seen the video before but have no idea how to find it again.

I didn't think the shots were that impressive though. Like even that was shit. And he made Batman a psychopath, instead of a virtuous hero or something, Batmanish. It was watered down Frank Miller and I mean that in the absolute worst possible way user. Those cunts at WB payed $250 million dollars for 3 fucking hours of missed opportunity. The fact that it probably made money because of foreign markets only proves that we need a global plague.

youtube.com/watch?v=_93l5q7AWDM

Kino as *FUCK*

Only Marlel cucks will disagree

I like that aspect desu

>youtube.com/watch?v=R0bGtake1Bc
>

I was drinking a folcuspo watching this the other day, reminiscing on the emotional sequence and the broader social conditions it implies. A true, in depth perspective on the human condition, essentially humanizing, what many, would, consider, a god. Kind of like the Martha scene in BvS user. Hayseed flyover rubes just won't "get" it.

Shilling a movie means you support it.
Also, I hated BvS but Snyder Batman was fucking awesome.

daily reminder to punch a freakin nazi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im just a nerd, the idea that the X-Men "fight to protect a world that hates and fears them" doesn't work if they never do any protecting. Like, in the first X-Men movie, the X-Men are a team already with an underground base and everything. Presumably for special missions, but what do they actually do?

imagine that being the last conversation you ever have with him...

Man, I miss my Granpa

D's

It was one of the best Batman reinventions ever. Shut the fuck up.

This.

>"Martha! Why did you say that name?!"

Almost brings me to tears thinking about it. Pure kinology.

That's the point of the comics. Not many people liked them for being mutants, despite them trying to help

Takes 2 seconds to reverse image search, you braindead subhuman shit, we even have a button for that. And I know you didn't because every result on the first page tells you her name.

This someone should hang that guy while his parents watch and the parents would just hug and give the nod to the executioner.

Die All Plebs Die

If I recall she's dating a former swansea player who is mixed race

Fuck off with the stupid memes. An old and burnout Batman that lost hope in everything he once believed and in his desperation is trying to aggressively give his life some meaning back in order to justify all the years of sacrifices was a very compelling take that i had never seen before.

youtube.com/watch?v=VYYMl_sS72Y

you're right

lmao white bois are fucking done.

oof

TDKR pit scene.
youtu.be/DjffIi2Pl7M

Theyre kinda more like superheros in X-Men Apocalypse. Im excited for the next one.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t2AKtpcRwYE

Now if only this was expanded upon in his own movie instead of the messy plot of Batman v Superman.

>Cinema is a stupid meme

user I am what you rustic types would call a connoisseur of all things related to the cinematheque. I absolutely love what Marvel and DC has done to popular culture, especially with the increasing diversity in motion pictures. And I'm here to tell you, quite unironically, that Synder's "the Batman" is one of the most profound things I've ever seen. The rage that drives him, his realization that "men are still good". It's incredible. Only surpassed by Gal Gadot, who was the real star of the film. A bright future for fiction is on the horizon!

youtube.com/watch?v=brRanXvIAqw

What do people want to know the cup size without knowing the number? It's usjess infirnation. A 30D is much smaller than a 34C.

nothing in these movies stuck out more to me than this part.
youtu.be/2ZFCWeUKQ_o?t=3m13s

just intensity, Batman cant stand the fact that he isn't willing to kill the Joker and Joker's eating it up

its Helen Flanagan in OP's pic btw

It just sucks that Batman isn't the entire movie and I personally hated how Wonder Woman was handled. Especially that fucking laptop scene, jesus.

It was shown clearly enough in the movie. Just because the character acted on it or deflected the true nature of his issues whenever confronted about it, like any normal person would, instead of doing long expositions about what he's going through, basically forcing the viewer to pay attention on what the character is doing instead of saying, that doesn't mean the movie failed in anyway.

I mean Batman's character was done so well it overshadowed everything else that I didnt particularly like to begin with

The train scene is pure fucking kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=4z09qIekuFg

"Im going to count to three and im going to move the coin." gets me every time

Oh, yeah. I kinda agree with you. I found Superman arc compelling as well, but not as much and the theatrical cut fucked it up.