He killed her

He killed her.

Debatable.

Had he not called her up after isolating everyone else and encouraged a month long bender she wouldn't be dead. Ithe was already hard to root for him after the Penny fiasco but I still had some inkling of hope for him. Now that his selfishness has killed someone I have no more hope. He's just going to get worse. Hell try to change, but it won't last. (Also loved the opening sequences in this season. How the character slowly disappear as he isolates himself and how Sarah Lynn is no longer in the party scene)

It's all Goober's fault if you think about it.

BoJack kills.

Bojan killed her both physically and figuratively

Horse of Murder

It's his fault for not telling him to go home.

It's not the drugs. It's not Bojack. It's not the fame.

Fuck, man.

Even if he won an Oscar he would stI'll feel empty. No happiness once so ever since he wasn't even in the film. He knows he didn't earn it. Nothing can fix him. He was born broken and now he's trying to drag everyone down with him.

It's so Kafkaesque.

>Goober will never go home

Except in that one episode, "Goober Goes Home"

Seriously though. The part where he stalks Penny is pretty creepy.

I don't believe they'll end the series with him killing himself or living happily ever after as those seem like cop outs

My two theories for the finale are; he learns to accept that he won't find true happiness but tries to improve himself each day or he does find happiness but is shortly killed after fucking over the wrong people

HORSECOCK OF MURDER

I do agree that suicide or a happy ending is too cliche. Though I don't see Bojan being murdered by like a mob type group. Probably the whole trying to get better deal or just ending miserable, alone, and on the streets.

It's SO dense. It's so many things going on.
It's like poetry, it rhymes.

the entire point of teh show is that everyone is responsible for their own actions. she killed herself, entirely her fault

No, Bojack killed her

Go home, Goober.

It's even worse when you realize that Bojack actually realized this in the first episode, but he still got caught up in everything anyway.

She was waiting for it in a weird way. I mean she stayed sober for nine months just to go on the epic bender that would kill her. Shit she even told bojack to call her when he wanted to party.