Really makes ya think

It's two-thousand sixteen.

Finally talking up against the DNC. Good man

No way that's an actual quote

Then go back, to Africa you unappreciative fuck.

t. Quadroon

There's the door Trevor. Now fuck off back to your honestly corrupt hellhole.

Does he have to walk the dinosaur?

>Actual retards

Do you actually look forward to getting fucked in the ass every day? Or, does it take Trump's and Hilary's sweet-talk to get your anuses wet and ready for a pounding? Oh, my bad, you're probably Bernie-fags, aren't you? That would explain everything, actually.

why doesnt he go back to africa? hes half white.

After he gets on the floor

In Africa they have child soldiers, cannibalism, amazingly bad poverty, crime, brutality. This failing Daily Show replacement needs to change his tone into one of utter gratefulness. He is a guest here.

No he didn't have to get on the floor after.

Though yes I too am cursed with thinking that everytime that first part is mentioned.

Yeah, there's no way he could've said it because it's actually true

I cut myself on that EDGE .. twas sharpest EDGE.

What the fuck is he talking about? People call what happens in America corruption, and people call what happens in Africa corruption. The only difference is that in America you can openly call it corruption whereas in Africa you very likely get murdered.

It's also honestly the most corrupt place on earth you stupid fuck

Been here too long.

""""africa isn't corrupt"""
>dissidents of mugabe found killed in giant piles
>blood diamonds
>mandelas necklacing campaign
>unironically KONY 2012
>no white farmers allowed in zimbabwe))))
>idi amin

That's not what the line in the OP is saying user.

What is he trying to say, then? Because whatever it is, it's meaningless and irrelevant.

...That's not edge at all, CTR.

What the fuck? He's one of top .001% responsible for excusing corruption

american education

Then fuck off to Africa.

go back to africa

>calls Republicans corrupt
>Totally ignores EVERYTHING that's been happening with the DNC and the Clinton Foundation.

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

I hope some SA anons show up because stories from there are always good for a laugh. Johannesburg sounds like it's basically Freeside from New Vegas.

Hivemind

This.
Also this.

its amazing how empty his brain is.

You know how poeple like Hilary and other such "important" figures keep getting away with corrupt shit by using PR speak? That.

Good example:
Think back to when Taylor Swift at an award show made a feminist speech as an response to one of Kayne West's song lyrics on her and how she was appalauded for standing up defending herself and inspiring women.
Then when Kim Kardashian released recordings of Kayne personally calling Taylor back when he was writing the song to ask if those lines about her were okay to use. We hear her say she was fine with it and PR could even pretend she wasn't for marketing.
Taylor gets pissed about footage being realeased. Calls it "character assassination" and all that "out of context" bullshit.
Rather than realise that Taylor is a corrupt bitch who doesn't deserve any respect, her fans buy the crap she's selling and rush to her defense about her being "misrepresented" and that Kim broke "rights to privacy" and all that jazz.
OP's line is that while Africa is king of corruption, at least the people there don't act like it's not. The poor are smart enough to know they're getting fucked over, but too weak to do anything to stop it. The rich are smart enough to know they can't be touched by the poor people, so don't bother to do anything to hide it.

>African (((democracy)))

really makes me think about how irelevent the daily show is now

why are we mad at him this time? to me it seems like he is talking shit about the clintons

>He's one of top .001%
He's a billionaire?

That's not what I said

Go back there then you fucking dumb nigger

>DNC literally just killed a man for sending their email server to Wikileaks
>Republicans are evil!!!