Why did the ancient Greeks and Romans consider Northern Europeans to be intellectually inferior?

Why did the ancient Greeks and Romans consider Northern Europeans to be intellectually inferior?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DSY9vnIXSmU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

According to the Greco-Romans

Hot weather turns you into an effeminate, stagnant, easily enslaved wuss

Cold weather makes you into a violent, idiotic, flightly, primitive cunt

cause he's bitter that in 2400 years a person from a cold country in europe is going to develop mechanics that actually makes sense and explains things instead of his stupid retarded shit

Because they are.

Name a single relevant invention made by Northern Europeans.

Protip: The airplane is a Brazilian invention

> actually make sense
> explains things

Why is this x any x?

pretty sure it's an Aussie invention

Airplane, space shuttle, rocket, Internet, submarine, computer, electricity, phone, television, BURGERS

Because the Greeks (Athenians in this case) Had a more advanced society, and saw the Northern Europeans as less advanced, therefore inferior.

Can I get an explanation from someone who isn't from a cold climate?

Yfw decadence inevitably follows success and results in defeat

see related image

>Protip: The airplane is a Brazilian invention
jesus christ let it go already

I think that's because the greeks and romans didn't know much about northern european culture. Arabs, Greeks, Persians etc all considered western and europeans savages during the dark ages. Kind of similar to how the western world now views the islamic world.

According to the 10,000 year explosion by Harpending and Cochran, there's reason to believe that the ancient Greeks were unusually intelligent on a genetic basis.

FACT: slavs are the STRONGEST and most INTELLIGENT race on earth

paki pls go

Get fucked pakistan.

I hope the poos-in-loos nuke your country back into the stone age

It was clearly an aboriginal invention. How else do you think they got to this island?

When he refers to Asians he means west asians though, like Jews and other Semitic people of the near east. It should probably be clarified in the quote for people who dont realize that

I can confirm Aristotle.

"Asians" (east asia, middle east, and south asia) are cowards and cheaters! Keep them out of your countries!

What else did i expect from Sup Forums...
Fucking hell dumbass, pakis are human too.

you must be from Alaska

Every culture and people have their time in the sun.

>Fucking hell dumbass, pakis are human too.
Inhuman, you mean.

The eternal roman has always had a funny view on things.

Jew York

When were the tables turned and how? Dysgenics?

Wrong. The United States of America invented everything.

Still waiting for Africa, abos, etc...
Even the "Arab golden age" is a fraud.

Pak's population is nearly 200 million. You are generalizing 200 million people. This level of stupidity is only on Sup Forums

So another cold climate place wow who would have suspected, not Aristotle.

>implying

Go blow up a bus.

We do this with every flag and country.

Stop being butt-hurt. If you can't handle the bantz GTFO!

>mfw my tiny island of inbred manlets somehow managed to conquer the world and still hold massive influence over virtually every country in the world today

I'm amazed how stupid people are. Can't you think for yourselves? Any of you dipshits been to Pakistan? Or is your wonderful opinion about it based on just swallowing whatever cancer you are feeded?

I've been to Bradford which is basically Pakistan, it's fucking shit.

I hate pretty much all of Africa and China, why would I have a problem with adding a bunch of shitkskins to that list?

I don't know if it's your first day on Sup Forums but a minority are serious and the rest are baiting you for a reaction. This entire thread was about me baiting people for a reaction. Stop being so triggered you goat fucker

People of the north, aka Aryans n shiet are physically and mentally stronger, they are the most efficient group of cultures in the face of the earth, but they are easily manipulative and childish as examples of this: Martin Luther crap only affected those countries also Nazi Germany, actual liberal media and jewish manipulation

People in the Mediterranean, aka Iberians, Italians, and Greeks are more intelligent than the northmen (see list of European philosophers), are more organized (SPQR, Greece, Spaniard conquests, etc.) and brave (Hernán Cortés defeated almost 2,000,000 aztecs with only 200 spaniards and about 8,000 allied indians, also the romans raped every other tribe in europe, the spartans and the spanish reconquest), but they are also lazy, they procrastinate, they don't pay attention to details and end up destroying everything they so gloriously created

Turkic people are natural conquerors, but tend to be barbaric and stupid in their actions (You don't have to see so far into history to see this)

Slavs are cool and relax, they are strong thanks to the mongolic blood in the gene pool, but they are also kind of dumb

Mongolic people (asians in general) are, as Aristotle said, intelligent and inventive, but lack of courage, the only exception I see are the Japanese, they are the most european-like culture in the world

Sub Saharan africans are charming and emphatic people, they understand the troubles of others and are always searching for peace, but they are just dumb and idiotic of course there is always exceptions to the rules, but most of the time they end up "chimping out"

Arabs are war, they love war, they need war, but if they believe in something they'll be the most faithful thing in the universe

Cont...

Because there was no evidence to the contrary.

Illiterate people are even more cancerous than ignorant ones, I agree. But there are people who actually have brains in pakistan.

What did China do to you?

Because most of Sup Forums is stupid enough to fall for the Aryan meme when they were literally the niggers/spics of Europe and ruined Rome through mass immigration. The Romans had built a civilization when the savage Germans were still running around barefoot with a fur on.

youtu.be/DSY9vnIXSmU

Dude, varg and shit.

Why are you mad? It's their opinion if you think it's wrong try to debate them not just tell they are wrong.

>when you trigger a paki
please don't blow us up. Sup Forums is a board of peace

>Asians lack courage except the Japanese

Fuck off weeaboo

"Cont.." go ahead man

They're the Platonic enemy of my people. They represent dystopia on a scale that no European man could ever tolerate.

I like how the arab women have beards.

what are you expecting from fucking Sup Forums
nobody likes people with non-white skin.

Part 2

Jews are a phenomenon, they tend to have a genetic predisposition to cheat and steal, of course there is always honorable jews, but most of them end up being killed because people can't tolerate their crookedness. But they are probably one of the most intelligent and multi-talented races in the world and if they are good Christians and good people they could fix the world's problems overnight, sadly, their case probably transcends to the meta-physical plain.

Amerindians, aka Aztecs, apaches, Incas, etc. are comfortable with everything, the ambition is there, but if there is no need they will save it. But they become violent and ruthless when their way of life is threatened, when someone dares to overstep their bubble they pour their hearth out and eat them (noche triste). This characteristics had a very good chemistry with the nature of Iberians, which are alike in some ways, that is why the mestizo is either very talented or very conformist

Abbos are just living fossils in my opinion, even though I think that the Brits made a mistake by not including them and evangelizing them, now they are just sad and useless

I'm triggered because people ignore my post about the topic and just make fun of my country. I don't mind it if you make fun of pakistan, but ignoring my comment just because I am from Pakistan? Wtf? People don't care about my opinion they care about my nationality so that they can call me a goat fucker.

im surprised no one has said that it is because white Europeans are more individualistic.
Its still true today and is one reason they are getting fucked over now.
Decent theory i think, the book "culture of critique" says more on it if anyone is interested.

Not really a weeaboo, I fucking hate japanese media, but in their time, they were fucking honourable shogun n shiet!!

>Deep rooted sense of loyalty to family, friends, leaders, and heritage
>Capitalist in all but name
>Standard of living at or above the level of normal countries
>Redpilled
>Dystopia

Fuck off

Aristotle wasn't even aware of the East Asians. Asians in his time referred to people like Phoenicians, Babylonians and Persians on the other side of the Mediterranean.

t. Mexican intellectual

you're seriously a sperg

I'm at least 30% jewish, so I can't completley deny that tbqh desu

t. an edgy 13 year old boy with daddy issues

>>Deep rooted sense of loyalty to family, friends, leaders, and heritage

This isn't an objective good. This is only good for my people. It's actually in my interests for out-groups to be weak and fractured.

>>Capitalist in all but name

If you mean exploitative, yes. That's kind of why China is a horrible nightmare.

>dystopia

There's literally a government database that assigns people 'scores' that follow them for their entire life, based on things like party allegiance and other stupid factors. Free speech is impossible, thought is tightly controlled. Even entertainment is horrendous and cannot be adequately expressed. The people are human garbage, too.

There there Babu, glory can be restored.

Zun Empire when?

Look how long it took for Germanics to civilize, almost last in the line as far as races go. Hitler was also very ashamed at this notion.

They had to take what rome had to even start assimilating, (im glad they did eventually dont think im hating them.) But look what they did to Europe in their wake.

>we wuz inventors 'n shieeet
top hue

You're implying that your people are actually really smart, we just aren't cultured enough to see it. Which is fucking bullshit because plenty of us in the West have been in your area of the world, and those that haven't have seen your pitiful country on the news every day for the past 15 years. Your country is fucking hopeless. It isn't because you're brown or that we think all Pakis are born retards. It's because your region is a perpetual shit show. Your point wasn't unique or interesting, so people ragged on you as expected.

That's because we were until The Black Death. It was our bottleneck event that made us a more intelligent people. If you killed off the vast majority of nigs and had the few smart ones reproduce at a high rate for 500 years, they'd reach our level.

That's because wood doesn't last forever. Same problem with Gauls and other periods of Greek history. They weren't nigger tier at any point as the latins like to meme. The problem was Europe got colder in numerous points and ruined any culture forming.

And you guys did relatively the same and are shitting us all. History repeat himself, but thankfully to cucks like you. At least the German's tried but yeah they fail, but, because of the alliedcucks wooooow.

Well no shit in aristotles time from an ancient greek scholars point of view, yes the nords were as he says. I mean greece had practically the only schools at that time.

That being said as far as tribal warrior cultures go, my money is on n euros to be well up there. I am biased of course though being of fair complextion and impressive height. I mean to survive northern winters with no modern comforts you cant really be dumb. Just saying.

>black death made europeans genetically smarter

That's a fresh one. Why do Americans resort to meme explanations to everything? How is their education system this bad?

Now you understand the wisdom of Canada's 11-dimensional quantum electrodynamical game theorist.