POTENTIAL HAPPENING IN VANCOUVER. Police on high alert and monitoring all major public travel areas...

POTENTIAL HAPPENING IN VANCOUVER. Police on high alert and monitoring all major public travel areas, trying to keep it quiet. Leaks from inside confirm they're freaking out over something, no clue what.

Pray for Canada happening

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/politics/lone-suspect-killed-in-anti-terrorism-operation-in-southern-ontario-1.3023694?autoPlay=true
rt.com/news/355477-canada-suicide-bomber-suspect-police/
macleans.ca/news/rcmp-says-it-halted-possible-terrorist-threat-as-police-comb-strathroy-ont/
cbc.ca/news/terror-threat-arrest-rcmp-1.3715969
strawpoll.me/10965683/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post Wideband freq

interested bump, cite source OP?

they said some stuff on the news that the RCMP thwarted an attack, but didn't say anything about the location or who it was....If it's muslims expect them to cover it up.

Sorry man no source, I know a guy working information in RCMP. Never tells me shit about the job but called me today and told me to get out of the downtown, cops spooked.

i read it was some near london ontario. not vancouver. kind of interest if there was something else happening over there.

REFUGEES WELCOME

IF DIGITS KEK WILLS IT

Yea there was shit going down in ontario works well for them to cover up whats going down here.

Canada Goose invasion. Nothing to see here.

>Sorry man no source

A

FUCKING

LEAF

ctvnews.ca/politics/lone-suspect-killed-in-anti-terrorism-operation-in-southern-ontario-1.3023694?autoPlay=true

Who cares? Canada is Pakistan tier

Vancouver... white people are safe

I fucking hate how media always says "lone" to take the edge off the situation and shrink its importance

double interested. Seen a bunch of dumbasses crash their cars today but nothing else.

CBC radio said there was a man arrested by RCMP for a potential terrorist plot ...no details have been released

>inb4 Weedman grants the terrorists amnesty

Get out americuck theres no articles on this shit yet

In Vancouver, Can confirm ain't shit going on

You downtown? There were so many cops a few hours ago I got out before the bridge got locked up

looks like the guy was killed by RCMP...this means they won

Open your eyes a bit Honghui

Surreyfag here!
praying Kek for a big happening, I won't used the skytrain that often just to be sure..
>please don't touch commercial, I get my weed there

If you send in the police they win

>no details
They always do this. They don't want it out of the bag that it's another Al-Saleem Al-Muhammed from the Religion of Peace

Nothing happens in Canada, ever. Whats the deal with this?

>pic relate
fuck you gooses

A happening would be the best thing to happen to Surrey in years

I WILL PRAY FOR NO HAPPENING U FUCKING LEAF

Rolling for Markham, 81% nonwhite

Hey fuck you for hoping people in our country dont die

Probably a white male!

not surrey man, a happening daily here but they always hide that..
so let's say a happening in chinkcouver will change the game, there is where the "important" places are. talking about surrey and don't talking about the hastings

I want another day off, praise kek to give strength to Rain Chan. This day had the audacity to have me awake for a few hours.

Underrated

>the holy numbers
REZA A KEK!!

rt.com/news/355477-canada-suicide-bomber-suspect-police/

>The suspect was linked to Islamic State and believed to be behind a suicide bomb plot on a major Canadian city.

>white
>islamic state
>uhh you're still racist!

I HEAR AN AIR RAID SIREN WHATS HAP

WORST FUCKING HAPPENING WEEK

White male doesn't fit our narrative. Slide this.

Sup hosers.

I was at the Hip concert in Torontibad tonight. RCMP reinforced the venue mid-show, but let the show go on.

Guess they were responding to this scare in London.
The Tragically Hip concerts are prime targets for these sandnigs and convertcucks. Keep track of the rest of the tour for potential happenings.

I've been getting an easy feeling about this kind of thing lately. Canada has be getting off easy in terms of terrorist attacks. Let's hope it's nothing.

THE LAST GOAL HE EVER SCORED

wait what happened in L O N D O N?

see

>known sympathizer
>killed
Good work, everybody.

haven't had a terrorist attack in 2 years you nigger, and we're not europe

Subtly fixed for those of us that have to deal with goose shit on a daily basis.

repeating digits for major successful Isis attack that Liberals can't slide, thus causing White Canadians to finally rise up and take a more right wing approach in every facet of life.

Also I get to fuck Margot Robbie and i win The Powerball.

PRAISE KEK

kek nothing like walking on van and stepping goose shit

In miami. same thing happened here, cops on every corner for about a mile

It's gon rain

What have you done..

VPD radio systems are digital and encrypted

>jihad Canada
>results;1 dead moose
Nice dubs.

Underrated
kek

witnessed

going to vancouver tomo hope someone doesn't fuck up the port mann or anything when i'm going
frig ya buds

all of that is changing

it wasn't nothing, he was taken out en-route to carry out an attack, likely in Toronto. He had an IED, they literally got him just in time, a nation-wide threat warning with that pic of him in a ski mask went out this morning

>toronto
so it was an immigrant hating white guy?

pls be yellow

Phew I'm glad it's nothing in Van, I have to be in town tomorrow

macleans.ca/news/rcmp-says-it-halted-possible-terrorist-threat-as-police-comb-strathroy-ont/
Is this something else?
>Terrorism suspect Aaron Driver was killed in a confrontation with police in the southern Ontario town of Strathroy, The Canadian Press has learned.
>Driver, originally from Winnipeg and in his mid-20s, was under a court order not to associate with any terrorist organization, including the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.

cbc.ca/news/terror-threat-arrest-rcmp-1.3715969

The prime minister is going to be disappointed

OH FUCK PRAISE BE

Are they actually encrypted or are they something like P25 PII? Effective wide-scale encryption is actually quite difficult to pull off and is typically only used in small units/details. I've listened in when the SS was here with King Nigger and about half their radio traffic was mistakenly in the clear because some of them apparently had either miskeyed or just accidentally had the encryption switch off. If they can't get it 100% right, I doubt a large department can.

radicalized white guy sounds like

Now people are going to use this ISOLATED incident to paint all Muslims with the cruel brush that is Islamophobia... Most Muslims are doctors, engineers, mathematicians, professors, lawyers, etc. Most Muslims have achieved more than you will your entire life. Islam and the majority of it's adherents are PEACE-LOVING and just want comfortable living for themselves and their loved ones.

This is the cause of terrorism, the fact that you make them feel isolated and persecuted. If we treated them normally, there would be NO racism.

muslims are genius prodigies, it seems.

They are just successful... You don't need to be a genius to be successful... But most are very intelligent, it is true.

>Canadian
>Intel

Dog fuckers who welcome beaners and refugees?
Fuck it, let it burn.

Fuck off you're the one about to be led into the dirt by a shill with 33000 leaked emails. Cuckdeau still shit tho

Not true leaf we're getting Trumo this November.

Just how long are you canuks saddled with that pansy leader of yours anyway?

You see? When you feed Kek with amazing pics, He provides.

Enjoy your comfy happening getting a bj from Margot while throwing cash to the air. You earn it.

>praise kek

(((Aaron Driver)))
ISIS sympathizer

We have the power to convert Jews into Muslims.

DANK POLL

>strawpoll.me/10965683/r
strawpoll.me/10965683/r
>strawpoll.me/10965683/r
strawpoll.me/10965683/r

Our leader is just fine. Trump will join the system.

Don't post hot unsaucable pics u fucker

WE DON'T WANT THEM PLEASE GOD NO

SUUUURRRRRREEEEEEEEEEY

Surreyfag in City Point towers here, nothing will happen here besides at least five people overdosing on fentynal tonight and a few johns getting busted up the road

The nice thing about Surrey having an out of control junkie and prostitute problem is it scares away a lot of the muzzies, there's still way too many for my liking but Surrey's surprisingly white compared to the rest of the GVA

Can dubs be this powerful? I hope so.

Plz fund revolution with powerball munnies plz

What about a sextuplets murder? Any of those happen recently?

sextuple * six babies weren't ever murdered in Surrey afaik

kek do all the crackwhores still hang out around city pkwy?

me and my friends back in high school used to egg all the whores and chugs and crackheads

Fucking kek I wish I'd thought to do that.

>surrey
>surprisingly white

I see you have never stepped foot in newton

>gf from surrey
>"So I've always wanted to know, what does trash taste like?"

I deserve it for dating surrey trash

The really public areas such as Central and the skytrain stations and parks almost seem to have an anti-degenerate shield around them, whatever the police or city have done to accomplish this is truly amazing, there's literally a two block radius around my apartments where it's super rare to see any homeless/junkie/prosti, just outside that bubble it's a disaster but compared to Edmonton (I moved here 7 months ago) they only exist visually as an eyesore, I haven't been asked for money even once and maybe been asked for a smoke a handful of times, it's almost surreal seeing somebody laying in the middle of a parking lot who's probably dead and it all seems so uneventful, it's like walking through hell and not having to experience the things that make it hell

Surrey's almost like a mini Canadian Rio, only with no danger or risk unless you go looking for it

yeah some dumbshit chinaman blocked up the 99 southbound and doubled my commute today

What's the story with Newton? I live right by Whalley which I was told is the worst area in all respects, I'm mostly comparing my area to the areas of Langley Burnaby and Van that I've been to and through, and in my experience it's way whiter in Surrey, I've literally gone to Safeway and felt like I stepped into the 90's again with how few non-whites I would see

>dat pic
lol

>Most Muslims have achieved more than you will your entire life
Having 6 kids on our dime?

Just permanently moved myself to whistler. Only whites and Aussies up here, it's great I love it.