Not even fucking lying

I honestly have gotten to the point where I generally am going to do this.

This isn't me trying to be 'hip' or 'memetastic'. I generally am going to move away from America if Hillary Clinton becomes president. I am 100% serious. I am an American-born Pole, with family in Poland. I have spoken Polish before I even spoke English. I would happily move and live in a country that isn't a pussy that lets terrorists into their country. I would rather move away from everything I know just to get away from a country becoming the new Sweden.

So, Amerifags of Sup Forums, where are you move if/when Hillary becomes president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P2sK9Oz0dTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

come to romania i wanna rob you

I'm GENUINELY unnerved about your grammar

Good leave blue pill faggot, if you aren't willing to fight for your home and would rather run like a coward, then you're not welcome here anyway.

get out you fucking pollack

you think you'll really be safer in Europe than you would be here?

>running away during hard times

Good, you don't deserve to be American anyway.

Next time you get the flu, kill yourself. It's a tough time on your body, might as well end it.

spooks

You don't understand. I have fought. I have influenced many people in my family to vote for Trump. I am running so I and my future family don't get killed by sandnigger terrorists that will flood into America when Clinton becomes president.

Fuck off polock.

Bog honor ojczyzna kolega

Goodbye refugee, go waste some other country's time

Why didn't you move when Obama became President? He's got most of the same policies of Hillary, except he's only going to let in 10,000 refugees.

Teach me Polish and show me where the nice apartments and whyte wymynz are at in Warsaw and I'll come with you my dude

I honestly have gotten to the point where I generally am going to do this.

This isn't me trying to be 'hip' or 'memetastic'. I generally am going to move away from Australia if Donald Trump becomes president. I am 100% serious. I am an Australian-born Aussie, with family in Australia. I have spoken Bants before I even spoke English. I would happily move and live in a country that isn't a pussy that lets terrorists into their country. I would rather move away from everything I know just to get into a country becoming the new Greatest Place in the World.

So, Amerifags of Sup Forums, where should I move when Trump becomes president? Thinking quiet flyover state or somewhere with dude weed lmao

Pack your bags, faggot.

You should leave anyway
We dont want defeatists

Israel

RIP MY LIFE INTO PIECES
FRANCE IS MY LAST RESORT

a sword, day a red day

If I had the money, I'd move to hobbiton. The nogunz thing really weirds me out, though.

How much of a pussy and traitor do you have to be to move if your candidate doesn't win?

Whats great about Polish is that it is so similar to English in structure and pronunciation, so it's easy to learn at pretty much any age. My cousins live in Gdansk, which is north Poland. It's a quiet and pretty area, from what I remember visiting when I was 7.

I wont move because im not a weak faggot. I intend to stay and fight for my homeland.

The Carolinas are pretty nice, but you'd probably be happier in Texas where it's hot and has shit crawling around in your yard that will kill you.

I've thought about what my future would be like if I moved to Europe. I plan on doing my study abroad in Germany, but even though we are Europeans we are still very much American. I don't want to leave my country unless it became completely unlivable as in they actually start trying to redistribute wealth from white families or start barring us from institutions or some other form of reparations are instituted.

The country is going down a terrible path right now where we have allowed the fifth column to rise up and given it legitimacy within the social narrative. It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better but coming face to face with our own mortality as a people may be the spark we need to wake everyone up and reorganize ourselves into a more ethnically homogenized controlled system.

I don't think we can take back America at this point, the demographics are changing too much. But with the state of the economy and global politics I don't think we're that far off from a fracturing of the United States and we could possibly all migrate to one area of the country and rebuild the dream.

Europe seems kind of fucked though.

Upper-Peninsula Michigan or Northern Michigan is god teir for swimming and hiking. Also the only nogs are in Detroit and no one lives there anyways.

The difference is that Clinton will allow lax immigration laws, allowing more refugees, which will take future jobs, and lead to more terrorist attacks in the future. Look at France and Germany. If Clinton is elected, then America will become that. Poland is a country I have ties to. I know Polish. It's a country that doesn't let the extremist-left control high-authority positions. I want a country that can defend itself and see when something is a threat or not.

I will move to Syria and die like a man, better than staying and starving to death.

literally what are you going to do to "fight" for your country if she wins?

not trying to be a dick, i'm legitimately curious

Stop panicking, there is no chance of her winning, even the establishment is recognizing that she will not be able to get it close enough to facilitate cheating and resigning themselves to Trump.

I currently live in Central Michigan. Cadillac. I love to visit the UP.

How much of a retard do you have to be to just spout memes and call people pussies because you live in a delusional fairyland about the state of our country ?

America is done for you fucking moron. Just because you're too stupid to see it isn't my problem. Enjoy your mulatto grandchildren, lil Jamarcus Rodriguez Jr.

Why would somebody write "Moving day" on one of their boxes?

I spent 2 weeks in England in April. My grandparents live there and my grandfather passed away in February so we got the family together to go visit. I could easily move there. I really enjoyed it.

Sure I'd have to get rid of all my guns.
I'd have to sell my 317 whp speed3 and get a 1.5 liter shitbox to be able to afford to drive it.
I'd also have to accept a 1000sq foot house as spacious unless I wanted to pay 250k pounds+

Come on, we're not osstrailya. Sure there a lots of poisonous snakes, but snakes in general are way more scared of humans that you are of them. I've had run-ins with dozens of copperheads and cottonmouths and never been bit. I found a 3 foot long snake skin in the top of my bedroom closet once, that was pretty goddamned freaky. Black Widow spiders are not that bad either. They rarely bite humans and if they do it very rarely kills someone.

and why would they write it in a mix of capital and lower case letters

really makes me think

"Where does the white man go?" That is the question.
You will have no lands, you did so much, fought for your beliefs and people and no you go as a whisper.

Rellen

ill stay and fight

just like the syrians should have done

But yeah, I would love to live in the UP if it wasn't for the future of America. I guess in more rural areas it wouldn't matter, with the isolation and all, but it would still be controlled. Growing up in Hamtramck I have seen niggers, arabs, and whiny-ass minorities. We poles kept out noses down and didn't complain, and because of Obama, Hamtramck is barely Polish anymore. I want escape. I want to be surrounded by people I can relate to and love. I want out of this leftist liberal bullshit that is 21st Century America.

>I love democracy!
>if my orange clown doesn't win I'm moving

>I have fought

son, the fight hasn't even begun

Mickolaj, is that you?

There are enough people to rob him in Poland, even gypsies if he want. Poland is filled to the brim with thieves and bandits, so I don't think even romania can compete with Poland on that.

Sorry, but no.

really sounds fun fuck i might be moving 2

I can't leave, I'm broke as shit, have no meaningful skills that set me apart from anyone else trying to emigrate & I only know English. There's nowhere decent for English speaking folk except maybe Australia if you can live with noguns and the abo problem remains a distant one.

don't forget the scones.

Ireland pal, go to Ireland.

You will get your gypsy ass beaten in Poland

You will fit right in everywhere in Europe. Europe is infested with gypsies everywhere. Even if you go to some desolate Norwegian fishing town with 150 people you will still find the local gypsy begging, robbing or trying to pickpocket the locals. It's a expected part of the culture now.

florida

you'll fit right in

I will be in my country fighting the good fight. Trump will win I'm sure, and even if Hilary did become president it would be 4 years of Obama 2.0.

im a white guy tho

im not american-born, so I'm bugging the fuck out

Trump will give me reason to stay in the country and make it my own. Clinton will do exactly the opposite

Its my understanding that in population centers the Polish are basically car thieving niggers with counterfeit identification that stomp people to a bloody pulp and take their shit. I would happily insist that you relocate back to your landlocked shithole

Didn't have scones but I can never forget your bacon. My grandmother would cook us breakfast in the morning, the beans were a bit weird but the bacon was godlike. When I got back to Dallas I started searching for a british supply store to buy bacon. Fucking $8 for a half pound but idgaf.

fuck me up senpai

My heritage is Italian. Shouldnt I be fighting for them instead of a bunch of inbred hicks that call themselves white?

SUMMER TIME SOLIDER.

Not going to be a faggot that gives up.

Good. We don't need people with little to no loyalty or patriotism staying here and wasting resources.

Reminds me of the Sopranos episode where Tony goes to Italy to find his roots only to discover that Italy is fucking shit and he hates it there. Poland is *very* poor, dude. Emigrating *to* it is just unheard of.

tfw planning to move from new Africa back to the bible belt soon

Can't wait to be out of this shithole. I'm sure you can find comfy places within your own country OP.

i wont move, i'll just burn the shit down.

My gf and I are thinking of moving to Japan or New Zealand or somewhere in the Pacific. We actually can, too. Our lease goes up next March and we both want to do some travelling before we turn 30;

This tbqh, you don't wanna fight for the country that you owe everything. What makes you think that you will get a warm welcome from the country you are fleeing to? People will just see you as a coward man

>refugees
>taking jobs
pick one

>I want a country that can defend itself
ekhm you want to tell me that island with the best army in the world is not safer than flat terrain located between eurabian Germany and Russia whos independace depends mainly on being in union with USA?

being fifth column is fight good enough

There is a saying in Poland
>If you want to steal then steal milions
Stealing Polacks took it to heart and went west of course #notall but a bigger amount of them left after we joined EU

So they know that box goes into the moving day.

You don't have a moving day in your house? What's it like to be that poor?

Stand and fight.
Should shoot your ass before you can desert fucking filthy polock.

can someone tell me what this retarded spook meme is

>I want a country that can defend itself and see when something is a threat or not.
All you need is the people. Now flee. I was born in America and I will die in America.
youtube.com/watch?v=P2sK9Oz0dTo

It means "thing I don't like"

Actually I was thinking about this today.

I think if Hillary wins I'll move to Sweden when I graduate, or even before that if shit gets bad enough.

Sorry swedes. My mutt American genes are seeking refuge.

Also, to people that are saying "stay and fight" do you mean continue to shit post with an American flag? Because that's all you will do. It's not like America will descend into civil war, if it does I'll be on the front lines, I will do whatever is possible to fight for the future of America, but if 50%+ of America votes for Hillary, and there is no real backlash, who am I to oppose that decision? Wouldn't fighting against that be in itself unamerican? Anti-democracy?

Sorry, but if Hillary wins, there will be no way to fight it.

Nah most of them moved

You're the true pussy.

Huh what's this? This guy is reasonable wtf

Necromancer pls

This always boil up to a point, when it happens people don't know. It can easily be decades from now. Don't fall victim to cynicism.

>THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value
-Thomas Paine

Also America is a Republic, not a democracy. If those that represent the people cannot adhere to the founding restrictions on government and then represent the people then it can be an uphill fight to uproot corruption. The founding fathers knew that corruption will take place, nothing is perfect thus there is a counter measure to at least tip the scales in the favor of the people rather than the government.

>Being this insecure about a woman being your country's leader
Kek, goodbye pussy. Say what you will but she's smart unlike that retard you're supporting.

Marksman pls

I don't know any other languages besides english well enough to go someplace else.
Nor do I want to get rid of my guns.

>women leader
>not having a black shemale who strokes her cock publicy on live TV and while eating aborted fetuses
c'mon it's 2016
You can't be stuck in the past like this forever, woman leader is a 2005 meme.

Poland ?
Hahhahahhahhahahha.
Good luck, pal, you will need it.

I think you mean breast feeding it before xe eats it.

Back home to England, couple of years we'll be out of the EU and removing kebabs by the hundreds.

rollerino

There is nowhere to run. If Hillary wins, globalism will make sure that wherever you go you will be fucked.

Is that your wife's son Klaus?

You are so lost.

I can't blame him, it's a realistic option for him. Most whites that live here aren't that connected to Europe anymore.

America is still good in segments, but make no mistake were just barely preserving what is left.

Don't let your memes be dream OP.

Go be with your kind.

New Zealand faggot.

I dunno, man. I'm willing to stay and try to be apart of the change I want to see in the U.S.

The backlash that's coming against the whole SJW/Shillary crowd is going to be fucking epic. I want to be apart of that instead of just twiddling my thumbs in another country because I was being overly emotional.

Sad!

I am in a weird spot OP. In my line of work, I benefit from a globalist system that Hillary promotes. In fact, any country I move to would be a decline in quality of life for me. However, I am a fierce Trump supporter because my conservative cuck relatives would suffer horribly if things were to continue the way they are going now. Unlike me, they can't flee to another country.

I will give this election a fair go, but my charity to others and even some family has gotten thin to a point where I am very selfish when it comes to my generosity. Do what you can in this life IMHO.

gogo

I'll probably leave too.

If you think it's bad now, if Hillary wins, you will never stop being reminded that you're a fucking white male.

I don't want to live in a country where I'm not wanted. Let all the dindus and spics kill each other.